Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 16th May Veerbhadra arrives

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Everything starts burning around with Shivji's cry for Sati. He burning with sorrow & anger.

Prasuti & Sati's her sisters are crying near Sati's body.

Atri rishi tells Daksh he doesn't see unhappiness on Daksh's  face for loosing his daughter, but only sees regret of his unfulfilled ego. He is a looser as a father today. Daksh says I am not a human, she was the reason for my unhappiness. It is good that she left this earth freeing me from being her father.

Rishi Kashyap too gives his piece of mind to Daksh, says he has lost his rights as a Prajapati, he is breaking all his relations with him at this moment, anyone sensible present here, related to you will do the same. Daksh gives him a shocked look.

Shivji is doing his Tandav nritya with deep anger. Fire is the element at work. Flame of fire surrounding him. Sati's body is in fire. He too is burning with firy anger.

Nandi with other ganas, reaches outside the yagya venue, seeing black smoke, senses Sati is no more, repents his unability to save her, says he couldn't fulfill his responsibality of protecting her. He is burning with anger. Along with other Shiv Ganas he fights with the guards outside the yagya venue.

Shivji stops his Tandav nritya, out of anger breaks  a lock from his Jata, throws it on the ground. From that with fire, appears a fierce, dark, angry form, a Rudra, with a sward in his hand. He asks Shivji, Maha-Rudra, all my power is due to you, what is your order. Shivji tells Veerbhadra go & burn Daksh's sansar, if Devata, Yaksha, Gandharva anyone trys to stop you kill them. Go & take Daksh's life who has killed my Sati. Let Pralaya come on the Earth today.

Brhmaji tells Daksh, see the result of your Karmas, it's a grave sin. If you will go to Shivji's sharan  now then will be saved or it will be your sarvanash. Daksh has gone insane refuses to accept, says he has got infact he has got Sati back from that kapalik. Brhmaji says you are a fool, who is still full of arrogance, Shivji's replica, Veerbhadra has already left to kill you. This scares Daksh. Brhmaji & Saraswatiji disappears from there.

Veerbhadra is coming at the lightening speed to reach Daksh.

Daksh asks rishi Bhrigu to prepare to tackle Veerbhadra. Who tells Daksh, he is Shivji's angry form,even you know who he  is, it is not any possible for any Devata to defeat him. Daksh orders him to create army of soldiers through his Mantra-shakti & defeat Veerbhadra. Rishi Bhrighu unwillingly goes where Veerbhadra has arrived, who has weapons in all his 8 hands. Rishi Bhrigu with his Mantra-shakti creats an army of soldiers for Daksh's protection. They are all killed by Veerbhadra beheading them, piercing his sward in their body, blood is flowing every where. 

Daksh's amatya comes running, informs him rishi Bhrigu's army has failed to stop Veerbhadra, he has killed all of them & is on his way to kill you, you must hide at a safe place. Daksh tells him not to give him advice to hide at a safe place.Have you forgotten Vishnuji  has promised me to protect me. Go away from here.

Daksh then prays to Vishnuji, O my aaradhya, save your devotees from Veerbhadra. Vishnuji has to  appear. Daksh asks him to protect him & his yagya as per his promise. Vishnuji feels why is in this position, hearing Daksh's demand to save him.

Precap: Daksh is running to save his life. Veerbhadra is running with sward in his hand behind him. Daksh remembers Vishnuji's words, till you won't go in Shivji's sharan, the Tandava of destruction will continue.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the awesome update! Seems like an intense episode, and I'm totally looking forward to seeing this new avatar of Shiv.

Cheers!
Naina
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb animation n effects in today's epi..a must watch episode..n also i must add Mohit is doing a fabulous job in his portrayal of Veerbhadra..Edited by --Flora-- - 11 years ago
mani86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Damn that was a good episode and equally an wonderful update!!! thanks 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot...by yours words i'm imagining how awspesome the episode will be...
InnocentHacker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Had Power Cut @ 8... Waiting for 12 to see Mahadev - Veerabhadra 😊
Bhaag Daksh Bhaag! Tujhe kaun bachayega mukh-e-bakri 😛
RajRP thumbnail
Got to say the animation work was superb...
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InnocentHacker

Had Power Cut @ 8... Waiting for 12 to see Mahadev - Veerabhadra 😊
Bhaag Daksh Bhaag! Tujhe kaun bachayega mukh-e-bakri 😛

They should show his mukh-e-bakara. If he goes in Shivji's sharan & he forgives him with his Daksh-head only, it will be a huge disappointment.😆
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xen10

Thanks a lot...by yours words i'm imagining how awspesome the episode will be...

Epi is a must watch, to see the Fire & the Fool.😊
Like button is not working properly.Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago