•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Naitik is very happy to see Akshara. She asks how Naitik managed with Naksh. She starts tidying up her room as Naksh is sleeping. She sees that Naitik has not had his juice. Naitik asks her if she is angry with him as he was talking to her rudely on the phone. She says that he has taken very good care of their son.

Dia is talking with Anshu regarding his birthday party. He has made no plans. Dia says that she plans a month in advance. She is eagerly awaiting his birthday party.

Just then Daddaji comes back from office. He has got late as Naitik was not there. He asks where Naitik is. Gayatri informs them that he is putting Naksh to sleep. They are planning to go to pick up Akshara. Just then Akshara and Naitik come down. All are surprised to see them.

Akshara says that she took an earlier flight as her work finished early. They ask if her work went off well. Bhabhi ma asks how she is feeling. She says that she is alright now. She goes out to make tea. Maharaj ji asks her about the electricity bill.

Dadima asks Varsha to go and buy a gift for Anshu. Akshara's mother is very excited as Akshara is back. All are planning for Anshu's birthday. They want to do it the way they do it each year. They plan to take him to temple and then do a havan at home. Varsha plans to make a cake for him as he likes cakes. Shaurya says that they should ask Anshu also. He goes to call him.

All are talking about how well Naitik took care of Naksh while Akshara was not there. Naitik is very impressed that women take such good care of their kids.

Anshu wants to have a party at the hotel. The elders do not agree. But he insists. Also, he does not want any elders to come there. Shaurya supports him. Just then Akshara, Naitik and Naksh come. All ask Naitik how he managed.

Shaurya informs Anshu that all have agreed to allow him a party at a hotel. He goes to inform Dia. Dia says that the hotel is too far so her mother will not allow. He insists.

Shaurya says that he has to call Akshara, Varsha, Naitik and Shaurya too. He asks the women not to wear sari there.

Dia asks her brother to drop her to Anshu's birthday party. Her brother is Samar, who agrees
  • Disqus

Thanks for the wonderful update. πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the written update yar...πŸ˜›
I thought Samar track got over...so he turned out to b Dia's brother...this Dia-Anshu track will go for long i think?

thks for the update😳
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Thanks for doing update for me πŸ€— I am still at work. I was going to do it as I go home .but you did it .thanks again
thanks for the nice  update navya