Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u for ur update... awesome episode today.. loved it lot...

Actually MB there was some problem with CVs editing ๐Ÿ˜† They arranged the scenes in wrong manner...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Actually MB there was some problem with CVs editing ๐Ÿ˜† They arranged the scenes in wrong manner...๐Ÿ˜†

it was aired that way๐Ÿ˜ฒ...now this si what was left...they almost killed the sweet epi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

it was aired that way๐Ÿ˜ฒ...now this si what was left...they almost killed the sweet epi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

I m still laughing on ur first note...๐Ÿ˜† sorry๐Ÿ˜†...U didnt watched that episode on TV and see so many confusions๐Ÿ˜† 

Chalo koi nahi who didnt watched the episode they wont find any problem in reading those scenes...And wont get confused like us...๐Ÿ˜†
thanx for lovely episode's  wu ,,,,,,,,,,

Not a bad episode considering the current story line. Shilpa's bit was a bit funny. I thought that Seema's anger should have simmered down by now but she wil not be able to forgive herself when she find the truth from Kunal. Anyway the Sinal scene was awsome you could just feel the energy between them. It looked as if Kunal wanted to hug her and be close to her and at the same time his anger was getting in the way. Hopefully by tommorrow we'll see them get close again.Edited by Adishams - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update, Madhubala.. It was a nice sweet epi.. The only bad part would be the mess up of scenes' order!! Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Thanks Naz for the update... Good episode after a long time... Mostly it was SiNal today.. Kunal was stunning.. i was just drooling at him and Siddhi and Raveena were beautiful.. But They can give better blouse to Siddhi and new sarees too.. Raveena's sarees are better.. Only thing bad in the episode was the timeline and ceremony mismatch.. Ufff.. It was so damn confusing..
thnx for the WU Naz...
though it was a rushed episode...i enjoyed watching it...coz i was able to do my Drooling job wid much concentration