Amrit Manthan

16th May WU *Drunk Agam & Delusional Amrit*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heeyyy I'm back with the update.. The episode was kinda so so.. Nimrit-Agam parts were pretty good.. Amrit is on crack I believe  Okay so enjoy the update.. Okay so I don't know Agam's papa and mummy's name so I'm gonna use MIL (mother in law) and FIL (father in law) AgNi moments in red !!

Written Update

Starts with Nimrit helping her MIL to get ready.. FIL enters the room and asks MIL to leave.. MIL says they will leave as soon as she makes dinner for Agam (Why was she waiting for last minute?? pehle karna tha na cupid mummy) FIL gets mad and tells her that there are many people in the house for that hinting towards Nimrit.. He says other people should also do some work and not only eat for free..MIL asks Nimrit to go put the gift bags in the car (see FIL she aint eating for free πŸ˜†) Nimrit leaves and MIL gets Amrit's call.. Amrit asks MIL about Nimrit when MIL says Nimrit is absolutely fine..MIL says she is in a hurry as she has to leave..Amrit asks if they all are going somehwere to which MIL says only her and FIL are leaving while Nimrit and Agam are at home.. Amrit's expressions changes to super evil right then 😈 She puts the phone down and thinks that Nimrit and Agam are alone at home and what if they something (istupidd lady.. if only you spare them they would be able to do something naa.. bewaqoof).. She gives her signature evil expressions and goes ballistic..Nimrit in the kitchen is looking for something to make when she only finds Radish and Eggplant and decided to make the same..

Agam comes home and asks for dinner.. he calls out to his maa and sits in the table..Nimrit comes and tells him that MIL and FIL are not at home and will be late.. Agam says his mother would have cooked something for her.. Nimrit asks him to wash his hands and she will serve the dinner.. Agam looks at his hands and goes to wash them (he didn't wanna wash his hands.. his expressions were kahan phas gaya main?? πŸ˜†) He comes back and sees that the dinner is on the table..Nimrit serves him Eggplant sabzi with some raita and the rotis (the rotis looked so good.. more like paratha less like roti πŸ˜†) he looks at the food with disinterest and asks if his mom cooked it?? Nimrit says she cooked it and if it is something wrong with it.. he says no (AWWW.. I can clearly tell from his face.. he doesn't wanna eat it.. poor guy 😳) He is eating his food when a servant comes and looks at what he is eating.. the servant questions him saying why is he eating that? Agam makes a hand signal and tells him to be sush and leave.. The servant leaves.. Nimrit asks if he didn't like the food.. Agam says it is okay (Nimrit is too innocent.. she kept asking and he kept saying no.. How adorable are these two 😳😳)

Agam is drinking on his terrace and remembers how Nimrit keeps telling him to do stuff like washing his hands and to call his mom maa etc etc..He says all women are the same.. they want to rule men πŸ˜† Nimrit comes with Agam's phone and gives it to him since it is ringing.. she is going back when he breaks his phone and screams at her to stop 😲 Nimrit is super scared.. Agam proceeds towards her and she keeps going back.. she dashes into the wall and Agam is right infront of her..Agam tells her that he knows she is from a Royal family but that doesn't mean she will do anything she wants.. whatever she did today was wrong and she will get the punishment for this.. Nimrit looks as if she's seen a bhoot πŸ˜†.. Agam says he wants to say something to her and she has to listen to it carefully and never forget it.. He says he hastes Radish and Eggplant 🀣🀣 Nimrit's expression changes from the horror show to W*F?? Agam screams again and Nimrit goes back into the horror show 🀣.. he says he knows that she is a good cook and she made delicious paneer.. He also appreciated her for that but that doesn't mean that he will eat anything she makes (Navi is Sunny Dol part 2 in here.. he sounds so much like Sunny Deol.. i'm not even joking.. I couldn't stop laughing he was hillarious.. I thought something serious is coming up 🀣.. Dimple's expressions are bang on especially when her expressions changed for a sec and went back to the same.. BUT AWWW he remembers the paneer she made 😳) He asks If Nimrit understood it.. she nods yes.. she tries to escape from the side he puts his hand there.. she tries to escape from the left side he puts his hand there too.. Nimrit is on the verge of passing out with fear 🀣 Just then Agam takes out the magical spanner from I don't know where and shows it to her.. he tells her this is chota paana (small spanner) and he asks her to repeat it she just nods yes and he repeats it himself (OMGGG I can't stop laughing 🀣) Agam leaves and Nimit is standing there..

Amrit asks for Nimrit's in laws land line number.. She asks Bubbly to go get the directory.. Bubbly says they sold it in the garbage..πŸ˜• Amit slaps her and asks her to get lost (Amrit has lost it... why slap fest the poor Bubbly)

Tej stops his jeep and sees Agam all drunk right infront of him.. He asks Agam why is he doing this to himself?? he says it was alright before his marriage but now he has a responsibility he is married.. Agam says Tej tried his best to stop his marriage but couldn't what does he care.. Tej takes the bottle from him and breaks it.. Tej asks him to learn to love.. Agam says there is nothing called as love.. everything is waste and he has nothing in his heart but lots and lots of revenge and barood (AWW Poor Agam is soo hurt.. he needs love.. like seriously..I'm sure he'll get that from Nimrit only) He passes out on Tej and Tej brings him home.. he takes him to his room and knocks on the door..when nobody opens it he tries to open the door when Nimrit comes and helps him.. she helps him put Agam on the bed.. she takes Agam's shoes off and puts the blanket on him.. she looks very worried (She did look very worried.. she is good with the expressions today) She says to Tej that whatever happened in the past she is sorry for that.. Tej says she doesn't have to be sorry for anything.. they were good friends and they will still be friends.. he says he knows why she took the decision and he really respects her for that.. he hopes she gets all the happiness she deserves.. Tej says Agam is very clean from heart and it is only Nimrit who can help Agam be a nice person.. Nimrit says she knows all that.. She says she gets to know a new thing about him everyday and today she came to know that he is a drunkard .. Nimrit says she knows whatever Amrit did with him was very wrong and she will try her best to help Agam come out of the sorrow.. Tej says he wishes her the best for it..FIL comes from the back and asks about Agam Nimrit says he is sleeping.. FIL says if Agam is sleeping what is doing with Tej here .. Tej says Agam was drunk and FIL says he is lying and calls on to his wife (her name is Sunita.. yes now I know πŸ˜†) and says she should keep a watch on her DIL and Tej asks him to stop.. she says Agam was drunk and that was the only reason he came there else he doesn't have any interest in coming to his house and he leaves.. FIL asks Nimrit to leave too (FIL is digustinggg 🀒)

Nimrit sees her cell phone and calls Amrit.. Amrit asks where the hell was she? Nimrit says she was not in the room and the cell was in the room.. Amrit asks Nimrit to come home immediately as she has to tell her something very important.. Nimrit says she is leaving right now (UFFF Nimrit ..itni bhi pyaar main andhi naa banooo ) Amrit takes out an evelope from the drawer and says to herself she got this envelope yesterday itself but she didn't tell what is written in it to anybody.. Let Nimrit come and she will tell it to Nimit the first.. Episode ends on her signature evil expressions 😈

Precap: NONE

OMGG the episode was so freaking hillarious.. especially the terrace scene.. I couldn't stop laughing.. Nimrit's expressions, Agam's Sunny Deol imitation.. Hillarious 🀣 Dimple's expressions were bang on today..how she switched from one expression to the other was quiet funny.. Amrit is her delusional self as always.. thinking all sorts of crap.. but her evil expression stays the same.. that is why I call it the signature expression πŸ˜† Tej Nimrit scene was effective.. Nimrit really wants to try to change her husband.. Agam-Tej scene also showed that Agam is very close to Tej.. even though he was mad at him he still said what he wanted to.. what is in the letter??? 😲 waiting for the next episode..

-Pulwasha- πŸ€—
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u 4 da UpdateπŸ€—
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait to watch it
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks again Pulwasha for written this lovely episode I always looking forward to read the update because I don't understand the language. You are the best.
I will be waiting for tomorrow updates.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Blondiexzy

Thanks again Pulwasha for written this lovely episode I always looking forward to read the update because I don't understand the language. You are the best.

I will be waiting for tomorrow updates.

aww your'e very welcome..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omggg i loved it, when he is like mukhe pingen belkul pasand nahi hai <33333 loving their jodiii <3