|| Tere Liye Creations Gallery #6 ||

Posted: 11 years ago
Tere Liye

Creations Gallery

Finally our Sixth Gallery🥳  I never thought that we would have another one, its been over a year since our show bid us goodbye but our love for TaAnu and your creations for our show didn't and I feel so good to see this.
This gallery is dedicated to all those makers who still make us relive all the moments with their beautiful creations. And what better day to make this new gallery
Its 17th May😍

Previous Gallery

RULES:

1) DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS. Our previous gallery had a lot of quoting of creations and it looked really messy. To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying, you can use the @ format.

2)TERE LIYE RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to TL and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

5) DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

6) No Need of Single Comment For every Single Creation. Guys you should not forget that its creations gallery and it should have more creations than comments, so no need to comment separately on every creation posted by creators, you can include many creators work in just one comment by using @format which will give us more space for creations and less of comments will make gallery look better.

Thanks

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Made for HC's Birthday
Posting here for everyone to put in their dabbas, its his birthday afterall

Originally posted by -Juliet-

Ashi, i had already opened a CG yday :)  || *Tere Liye Creations Gallery #6* ||

-Ridz
I posted my reply in other thread
Hope you will understand
hey all - HC Bday stuff

Edited by sidra2007 - 11 years ago
@Sido 
Am already using
Do I need to say how much I love you

@Maha
Tujhe toh kya bolun
you know my comments😛
Congo on the new gallery guys 🤗

Maha nd Sidra! Gorgeous work by both of you, using 😍
Ashi, PM Resham and ask her to Unsticky that and Sticky this.
Thanks for the thread, Ashi.. On HC's bday.. Wowiieee.. ❤️ Kuch toh Raabta.. 😍 
😍
Congo on the 6th gallery TLians..Hope it finishes soon :D

Re posting
credit akki-rockstar

-----------

Edited by taanufanvartika - 11 years ago