Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 17th May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

A mighty pissed vishnu ji is telling daksh he will keep his promise but the tandav shall continue till he seeks refuge from mahadev... 😆 and you will have to seek his forgiveness... 😎 get going Daksh... 😆 you are disobeying your duties due to your ego and i am shocked how you can be so blind... 👏 ...PD asks how can You not defeat that Veerbhadra... 🤢 ...a mighty angry Vishnu says how can someone kill Mahadev's creation 😡. Ego had made you a FOOL... 🥳 . A servant tells abt Veerbhadra's spirit to kill him 😳 (blue mohitwa is just 😍 in anger) . He suddenly stops on his tirade on seeing vishnuji... 😳 and traps him in a wire like thing... . A helpless VB says do not put me into this situation Narayan 😭 I can not oppose you ⭐️ Don't do this i am bound to mahadev's order 😛. Vishnu explains his bound too for Daksh's protection 😳. He says let it be war so we both can fulfil the promise 😲 Mahadev there gives life to bhadrakaali  . He angrily orders her to help Veerbhadra  and tells even i am bound for revenge for my Sati's demise 😎. VeerB is fighting and Dakshu is (smitten by his body 😍 🤣) shocked ...He indirectly demeans Vishnuji's power to stop Veer... 🤢 (no words 🤬) . the arguments go on... 🤢 He asks if he is doing this purposely 😡... Vishnuji's top blows off and he bursts out 🤗 He aks him how r u my devotee if you do not know what the sudarshan wheel is? You fool it is not a mere weapon but my kundalini shakti... if it clashes with VeerB and mahakaali the whole universe will melt into a hot mess...😲 I can never ruin the universe for ur foolish ideas... I am bound to protect you...not your life... 👏 👏 👏 you only have one choice of forgiveness or else your end is near...  Daksh is on his NEVER tirade... 🥱 ... Vishnu tells a shlok which means those who do not respect the almighty are only destined for HELL... 😈 and vanishes away... 🥳
Daksh begs him to come back 😳 but no vain 😃 
devtas are chatting with big Daddy Brahma dev that how to stop the destruction 😆... Vishnu comes and says Daksh's death is unstoppable 😛 but we need to stop tandav and we have insulted mahadev so we need to ask for forgiveness... 😭 
Daksh is boasting in front of VeerB that he will defeat him 🤢 and he tries but no use... 🤣 
Vishnu and clan come to mahadev and ask for forgiveness... 😳 Brahma says cut off all my heads but not the universe... don't punish innocent beings for our faults... 😳 ... Vishnu takes Sati's name and mahadev is numbed  He is reminded to go fetch Sati's body... 😭... He is remembering all their lovely moments and his promise that she will never be sad on Kailash... 🥺
Precap: VeerBhadra enters giving all a 880 volt shock ( cause seriously they all jumped when he came like 2X 440Volts current 🤣 ) ...he is abt to slay PD and Daksh utters Om Namah Shivay... 😳 
---------------------------------------------------------------
All jootas welcome for the delay 😆 Sorry... 😳
PS: Mohit, Saurabh and Surendraji take a BOW... 👏 ⭐️ 👏

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Few hours is ok, as for me:)
Waiting for your stylish WU😃
It's ok. Real life comes first. Take your time.
@khush sweetie...
will be waiting for your upi...
so you take care off your emergency first...

dakshu is becoming a beheaded before goat headed...what an epi...most say Vishnu gave it back to Daksh...and ditch the ego tripper in the perfect time...

what a way to introduce Bhadrakali...but to short...wanted to see more...and I wished it was played by Mouni...I was hoping to get a good fight between Vishnu and Veerabhadra...so was disappointed...

uff seeing Shiva in such pain and anger was killing but then after Vishnu's words about Sati lying as a burning body in the palace...brought him to silent and calling out Sati name was a tearjerker...bheatifull performance by MR👏...

I saying it again and again...SP is a delight to watch...the guy gives us reason to hate daksh but to love him (SP).👏...

Very amazed episode as always... The angry lion's rouring music was awesom, i wish i could see this action in 3D... I am happy that they showed Badrakali also
mohit and mouni should be awarded and recognized properly

star of the show..startler was through and through Saurabh Jain today!!!👏👏 ⭐️Kya paintra tha Shivji ko shaant karne ke liye- one word 'Sati'...so wanted to hug Vishnuji today 😳 Vishnuji...aapko mera pranaam aur dherrr saare hugs!!!🤗 thnks for the update dear!😊
Somehow, there were quite a few things dissatisfactory about what they showed today.

First of all, when Shiva sent Veerbhadra and Bhadrakali to destroy the yagna, all the action took place @ the yagna itself.  Here, they showed first Bhrigu on a battlefield, when in fact, he was adding ghee into the kund out of which hordes were emerging, who just got massacred by Bhadrakali and Veerbhadra.

Then today's conversation b/w Vishnu & Daksha was surreal.  Even putting aside the question of whether Vishnu had actually promised Daksha his protection, telling him that he'd protect Daksha, but not his life, was meaningless. What did happen was that Vishnu did fight to save Daksha, but got knocked unconscious, after which Veerbhadra was free to slay Daksha.

Also, before the killing of Daksha, none of the Devas or Vishnu or Brahma went to Shiva, much less to apologize, until the damage was done.  For them, protecting the yagna was the #1 priority, and when Daksha was killed, the reason they went to Shiva was not to apologize, but rather, to plead for Daksha's life to be restored.  In this serial, what was disappointing is that they seemed to be whitewashing the role of the Devas and Brahma in this sordid event.

And it doesn't even make sense.  Wny would Brahma et al go to visit Shiva while Veerbhadra and Bhadrakali were still on the rampage?  How was Vishnu suggesting that Shiva go and retrieve Sati's body and give her her funeral going to calm Shiva?  And if Vishnu had actually said that, why would he cut off Sati's body while Shiva was doing his tandava w/ it?  And how does Shiva go there before Daksha gets killed?  Is Veerbhadra/Bhadrakali authorized to get Sati's body back?

The precap - if Daksha said 'Om namah Shivaya', at that point, he would have been spared: fact is he didn't.  Veerbhadra didn't have the license to forgive him, however, so he beheaded him and tossed his head into the kund.  Before that, there was a fierce battle @ the yagna itself b/w the Devas and Ganas, which I hope they show.

Final point - I would have liked it had Mouni played Bhadrakali, even though I'm okay w/ a different actress playing Parvati later.
thanks for the update dear
Thanks you for the update today episode seem  awesome can wait to watch it.