~KTLK WU 17th May Ashni in jungle~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow...super fast...

thanks aarthi for the update.😃
Thanks for the update Aarti 
how childish can Nidhi be...she is younger than Ashu but old enough to see if someone is tired or not. 
Also, she made the plan for honeymoon, without even considering the fact if Ashu will like it, she should also acknoledge his views, and she should understand and try not to do anything that would make Ashu realise his age. 
Infact she should do things that Ashu likes.
what a retard she is...i didn't expect this from her...she she is shown all pretty but no brains...
basically Ashu is going to feel that Rohan was the best fit for Nidhi and not him...when he reads the letter and compare there personalities...
Nidhi you are so dumb...
nidhi is indirectly always putting him down and has no concern for his thoughts wants wishes...likes dislikes...and indirectly taunts him for his age...

a total bimbo...why even portray as a doctor...great for a housewives role...and is getting very stupid and annoying...

it is more like she has found her "sugar daddy" rather than husband and life partner...getting more pathetic by the day...

i liked rohans role...so although he might not realize it now, but lucky escape dude...

pretty bold...bachon ki aadat dal lo...on the bus

he seems to be the only doctor there and what will happen to kotnis...she admits, took him away so not interrupted...2 suitcases of sarees and bangles...and shoes...no room makeover being planned while away...are they going to move to babas house or already done...

maybe he will fall from the tree and have to be rushed to hospitall...and no network and she will have to nurse him back...wearing leaving and animal skins...
the way the cvs brains are working lately or not working...

who knows...no rohan or chhote sarkar...and can she cook!
That is one great episode . Thanks for the details :)
Nidhi is acting wayy to childish for her age

Luv me my ranjii hehehe tfs!
thanks for sweet update ash

sonali