WRITTEN UPDATES 17th MAY 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Manipulative Indira-

nothing great-

her family only count for her-

i got the impression she's behind the kidnapping case may be I'm mad but today her behaviour and words were very suspicious.
kumarC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks you 4 WU Anju.
There are hardly 20% interest left 4 the show.
There is a empty well with "Hitler Didi" tag left.

Chupkatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u anju ji..
I can't believe indira said it all..she wants to take her case back...she does not have a damn care for rishi.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia.bhar

Thank u anju ji..
I can't believe indira said it all..she wants to take her case back...she does not have a damn care for rishi.

She's no more interested in Rishi she's only interested in her niece and brother-family happiness.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks anju di
Now after rape case m not watching show ... feeling very bad for rati she was one popular actress before 8 months and after mjht .. but now she is loosing her charm ..his serious face , negative family , stupid crack drama damaging her present future career .. know it inshi will be together few episodes ..seriously don't want inshi now  .. just my wish rati leave this crap show .. wanna see her in good show in charm mazedar attitude .enjoy his role ,can appreciate work ... rati is doing good work and justice ... but script ,director ,same location,blooper ,negative family ,rona dhona saas bahu serial se bhi jyada .. hope rati do something..choose good bindas  role
ramyadeepika5 thumbnail
TODAY S EPISODE WAS JUST DISGUSTING,INSULT OF TRUE LOVE, COMPLETELY DESTROY THE INDIRAS CHARACTER, I LIKE RATI VRY MUCH PLEASE RATI YEH SHOW CHODDO ,NOW A DAYS IT BECOME WORREST
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju for the update!

Taking back the case is like playing with Rishi's life, why do the CVs need to show Indira this way. How would Indira feel if Rishi gets killed in the meantime if the real kidnapper is Munna, she won't be able to forgive herself if Rishi dies.

I don't know how all the mothers who watch HD tolerate Kutumbh scenes!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks Anju for the update!

Taking back the case is like playing with Rishi's life, why do the CVs need to show Indira this way. How would Indira feel if Rishi gets killed in the meantime if the real kidnapper is Munna, she won't be able to forgive herself if Rishi dies.

I don't know how all the mothers who watch HD tolerate Kutumbh scenes!

what will Indira feel she'll not feel anything because she has no feelings except for her family.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aajkal to saturday and sunday mujhe weekdays se zyaada achche lagte hai