Paranormal

what i experienced when meditating

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i am new to this forum and this is my first topic.

i have meditated for many months and i had some experiences. all of them is 100% true.

i became calmer and could look into my life more clearly.
my mind used to become entirely blank when doing it.
i had much greater control over my mind.
i became de-addicted to worldly things, they could not attract me as much as before.
all thoughts of desire also become very strong when meditating and the body seems to be uncomfortable in any part. i had to almost fight a battle then.
i had a surge of energy every time after i meditated. i did not understand from where it came.
if you meditate, you can have a better approach to worldly life even.

i had two extraordinary experiences if u call it so.
once, i felt as if a fire has been lighted near my back. there was a burning sensation in my back.
another time, i felt as if my body is missing and only my head is there. it took me about 1-2 seconds to find my body again.
i repeat, each one of the above facts is true.
why i stopped meditating, it's another story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteteddy thumbnail
allright ary . as a friend , i wanna know something : are u getting superpowers ? LOL . 
but seriously i don't have a clue what could be the reason as i never meditate . u know how lazy i am . anyways i think these r coz of meditation . maybe it appens when one starts gaining control over his mind ? not sure though .
ary42 thumbnail
@cuteteddy
deepa, when did i say i had superpowers?
i had a power when i was younger, i could make small predictions and they came out true. if u say co-incidence, i say i seriously don't know.
i am also lazy and i quit meditating bcoz i had no use of that surplus energy.

cuteteddy thumbnail
woha . what a co-incidence . even my parents said that i did predict something . although it was always about someone's death . so thats why when m feeling insecure about someone i get angry LOL . 
Cartwright thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your amazing story.
ary42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Cartwright

Thanks for sharing your amazing story.

i didn't see god.
cuteteddy thumbnail
@ Ary- they are appreciating you. Don't be son rude! Haha, just kiddin'. It's become like a habit to scold guys, especially my brothers. 
ary42 thumbnail
d,
if u have a habit to scold , i have a habit to be arrogant. we are a great brother and sister then.
cuteteddy thumbnail
ZAROOOR!
My perfect brother ðŸ¤£ I knew you would reply it, dekh kitna karti hun tere thread ko hot topic bana ne ke liye! Kuch seekho mujhse!🤣
atul8 thumbnail
hi , 
    it is great as you are feeling much power.
    it is much natural to get strengthful by meditation, and anyone can experience.
   meditation may person much conscious about each thing that happened around you. and being in one position, for more than one hour, will make person felt that only head is available , other body not available as i have experienced. in it nothing special. but having lot of practice of meditation make u conscious about fire. as i want to tell u the same , i have done continuous mantra japa whenever i got time and at the time in home done meditation a lot , that time, during maditation automatically mantra started in my mind continuously, and after some time i felt frightened because of feeling of all vibrations of world was coming in my back. As in my class room some person are chatting , i feel some vibrations from talk was affecting my body , mostly vibration from my back. a lot of time my heart beat was grown up.
 During that period , i m doing devi mantra then after these experience , i have started ram mantra and quitted devi mantra and meditaton. then after one month i got relaxed. 
  that time i feel and came to know why during any sadhna strict brahmacharya and total mind pureness and calm place is required for higher sadhna.