what i experienced when meditating - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Good for you for mediating. You can use the energy for pushing your self physical, emoitonaliy or even manifest materials. However it main expands conseiness, oncess the burning reaches your head is when you have it on a thrid eye. It will allow you to see the fuiture again if you wish. Also it can be used to see the dead but it is eassyer to see the fuiture before seeing the dead. I know it sound like it should be the other way around but yea, I dont make the rules. 

P.S 
If you want to see God 
then just ask for him, but the thing is in a philisophical level you can only see him. He can not see him self. This is bc its impossible for prefection to imagine prefection in ultimate reality, so he will manifest in another form. One example is shown in the bible when god is a burning bush. If you read you will see he ask mosses what am I. 

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ary42

i am new to this forum and this is my first topic.

i have meditated for many months and i had some experiences. all of them is 100% true.

i became calmer and could look into my life more clearly.
my mind used to become entirely blank when doing it.
i had much greater control over my mind.
i became de-addicted to worldly things, they could not attract me as much as before.
all thoughts of desire also become very strong when meditating and the body seems to be uncomfortable in any part. i had to almost fight a battle then.
i had a surge of energy every time after i meditated. i did not understand from where it came.
if you meditate, you can have a better approach to worldly life even.

i had two extraordinary experiences if u call it so.
once, i felt as if a fire has been lighted near my back. there was a burning sensation in my back.
another time, i felt as if my body is missing and only my head is there. it took me about 1-2 seconds to find my body again.
i repeat, each one of the above facts is true.
why i stopped meditating, it's another story.

If you have these kind of experiences then you should stop thinking in the same way while you meditate it might opens the doors for negative energy in your soul even it could be more worse... While you meditate try and think about Shapeless light And Take it as a symbol of God... also when you imagine about this light the deepest color should be Dark orange and outer most is yellow fading to black... 
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes in deep meditations there is an energy that is built up and if our body is not adequately trained to handle the energy some things can go wrong. But I guess when meditation is done regularly on a step by step basis, it is pretty safe.
I love the sound of mantras and chantings etc for it really energizes us.
The mind is a powerful tool and with adequate concentration it creates whatever we want to see. We see the God that we believe in too exactly the way we expect our God to be.