~PSH Update 17th May Panchayat Verdict~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi liked the episode specially the mad Bedni and the way TVS is trying to save Sugni Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates⭐️
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update πŸ‘
Wow 😲  TJS was really mean to Gulabiya I mean she has served this man and did whatever he asked and now he is telling her he wish he never did her sardhakai.
I am even more angry πŸ˜‘  about  TJS saying he wish Gulabiya never got pregnant, he should have been proud to have a strong and determined daughter as Sugni πŸ˜ƒ.
But I love the precap of TVS standing up for Sugni, I know he will help Sugni although TJS said no one should.
Thanks the update...😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update Ash.
Why the thakurs have to be so harsh ?
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozetta

thanks for the lovely update πŸ‘

Wow 😲  TJS was really mean to Gulabiya I mean she has served this man and did whatever he asked and now he is telling her he wish he never did her sardhakai.
I am even more angry πŸ˜‘  about  TJS saying he wish Gulabiya never got pregnant, he should have been proud to have a strong and determined daughter as Sugni πŸ˜ƒ.
But I love the precap of TVS standing up for Sugni, I know he will help Sugni although TJS said no one should.

@rozetta i agree with you

@ash_arti thank you for the written update

TJS was very rude and mean to Gulabia because according to you rozetta she serve the man with anything he wants and know he did not wish to do the sardakai with her or and he said it was a mistake to get her pregnant ... sighs a cheap man TJS

TVS thank you for going to help Sugni and her family and i think it is also to blame Sugni chacha and chachi { not the pregnant couple } for running to TJS's wife as well they should of shoulder all the responsibility and how Gulabiya will make money ?

and i also wonder the camera Amrita has did it record or video - tape anything when Sugni was talking about the Thakurs ?

The laughing Bedni woman had me on the ground rolling with laughter

Edited by Asminita - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

I can't wait to watch the episode