Thendral

Update for Thurs - 17/05/12

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks my dear Akkaoi for the lovely update plus comments!😃🤗

Kinder-garden kid maathiri B is calling L to come...I think she is going to think why she even called him after he comes😛.

Scene of the day is definitely Anand scene😭...what a kodumai...ithula vera flashback of VR & AP...why why why...do we need any proof on VR changing😭. Viewers gathi enna aagirathu if they show proof of each and everyone changing as a result of A's lectures...Viewers crying is not enough nu A is going to meet his FIL too...what an evilness😕😭

N over aa ice vachufying GW🤣..madam is in cloud 9😛...GW might again arrange another meeting in TT house to remind her sons about giving 10,000 each🤢🤣. My athai is more important than my baby ku side effect aa meeting no 1...i am your son from now on ku side effect aa meeting no 2🤣..i really want N to move out with Lav😕
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update and comments!🤗🤗

Bhuv showed her colors today😕... She shamelessly called the child born to her as as "Annadam Katchi". "avamaana chinam", "darithram"😡... Bhuv deserves all these treatments from Sundari mom and as Thulz sais, Bhuv needs to come to the streets soon. Lax is in emergency meeting and this lady showing her power and calling him to come immediately😕... Lax should come and give Bhuv left and right and should ask her to get out if she wants to😛. Lets see Lax reaction on seeing Thulz with Sundari and group😍.

Nithesh... lol.. nalla thaan keeping ice on GW head😆. I wish he tells now that he will take care of all the family expenses and no money should come from TA/Puvi.. That will be nice dosage of medicine for GW😃.

No comments on Anand and his track.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Shubba akka for the great update!😃

Bhu oru amma va! Tsie pette ponne paatu ippidia sollurathu? What Thulasi said must be done. Bhu nadu rotu ku varonum!😡 Sundari was great, iva thaan oru amma😊
Maybe tomorow Prabaker and Lax to now that Thulasi is the daughter of Bhu.😍

Why Anand track so long? During this time T&T can came.😛

Haha Nitish came to home with vegetables. GW was completely freezing of Nitisch.😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the lovely updates!!

Tps was great today!  Liked how she was proud of Tulasi saying that she is lucky to be her mother.  After hearing Bhuvana today, I hope Tulasi's plan works out to a certain extent.  The scene was done well with Sundari and Bhuvana at one side and Tulasi in the middle...who knows later we may see Padma and GW join after Bhuvana reforms all wanting Tulasi.

Anand!...Omg...so long and not interesting today compared to last week!  

Lol...aww Nitesh is helping out GW...lol...GW expression was good when she heard that Nitesh is like her son now.
Edited by smiles86 - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Subba...

Same repetitive episode.

1. TPS/T and TPS mom ganging up against Bhu and Bhu getting irritated

2. Anand Needi, Nermai and nanayam

3. Nithish kooda koodaya ice on mamiyar head.

I understand we cannot expect some thing different happening every day, but felt bored watching today...

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shubba.

Although they will screen all these episodes next week in Malaysia.

I enjoy reading everyone's kalakal updates.  I look forward reading instant updates every morning in my office.

Although i don't say it quite often, please know that I really appreciate all your updates, updaters.

Thank you so much.
Ritajega thumbnail
T was just super..giving b left and right...i love it so much...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the nice update.

As Viswai said, everything which happened was repetitive. One could see the way the Anand scene was prolonged was same thing was said again and again by both Anand and VR.

Still I am looking forward to see how Laxman is tackling Bhuvana when he comes there. But I have one question. Why is Bhuvana not going to the hospital? laxman said he was in an important conference. if Bhuvana is the chairperson of the hospital, why is she not there in the conference? Has she stopped going to the hospital because she has lost the position of the chair person in her home?

Bhuvana deserves everything she heard from TPS yesterday. When will she learn to value human beings? All that she seems to know is money and status. Does she realize that anyone could go higher up in the status? Anyone who has understanding and empathizing mentality like Thulasi can move the heart of many people which helps one to get to the top rung in the society.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks so much for the interesting update...Shubaa dear...enjoyed this episode.👏

Nits did a beautiful job  - normally GW is not an easy person to convince but Nits was able to make her believe in him 100% hook, line and sinker..!!😛   

GW is seen looking at Nits like as though he has just been sent down from the heavens above...both mother and daughter are so amazed at the way he was expressing his love as the new found son for GW and  its like a dream come true for them. ...😆😆 Nalla irrungga GW...the ball has just started rolling..!!

Looking forward to tonite's episode - lets see what Lax has to say when Bhu insists that TPS/Mum/Thulsi has to be shown the way out to the door. Would he say that they are staying put and that if Bhu is not happy or comfortable about their presence then she may leave to find an alternate accommodation?? 🤪

Anand track - quite boring but we can see they are going all out to eradicate bribery thru the media - esp. when Bhujima's dad is seen speaking to the viewers.😃