Amrit Manthan

17th May WU *Raajmata out of jail*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okaaayy dearies.. I'm back with the update.. I have a test tomorrow 😭.. so Update is gonna be a short one.. Bear with me for today and even though nothing much happened in the episode today.. Enjoyeee !! AgNi parts in Red as always..

Agam's mother: MIL, Cupid Mummy πŸ˜†
Agam's father: Ganju Patel, FIL πŸ˜†
Amrit's evil signature expression: 😈

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

17th May Video Update: Watch Here

~Written Update~

• Starts with Nimrit going to the mahel and Tej offers to drop her she first refuses but then takes his help..she reaches to Amrit where Amrit starts her drama saying she is sorry how she had to call Nimrit so late and she would have lied to Agam.. Nimrit says it's nothing of that sort Agam was sleeping MIL and FIL came back from dinner so she came here..Amrit says the far you stay from Agam the better 😲.. she changes the topic by saying how Agam is really ghusse wala and would shout at her for every single thing..Nimrit asks her not to worry as Agam doesn't get angry anymore 😳.. Amrit gets jealous and literally kills the flower she has in her hand (HAYEEE bechara phool uski kya ghalti?? ) Amrit gives her signature evil expression πŸ˜ˆ She tells Nimrit that beeje is getting out of jail tomorrow..Nimrit gets happy.. she tells Amrit that she has the keys to the safe but Agam has asked her not to touch them as she sold her jewellery and gave Amrit the money for the bail..Amrit thinks to herself this is the best way to put Nimrit in a fix (WHY WHY WHY are you so evil Amrit?? aakhir kiyun??? πŸ˜‘.. Nimrit bewaqoof kahin ki πŸ˜‘) Amrit says they recieved a letter from Income tax department and as the taxes are not paid the house would be taken away from them tomorrow..Amrit asks for money from Nimrit as a loan and she would give it back to her..Nimrit says she can't.. Amrit says don't tell anything to Agam just give her the money and she will return it back..Nimrit nods her head in yes.. Amrit asks Nimrit about her car and Nimrit tells her she came with Tej she says Tej is waiting for her and she leaves..Amrit thinks to herself that now she has an even better chance of fixing Nimrit.. first the money and second Tej..She gives the signature expression again 😈
  • Nimrit tells everything to Tej and Tej tells her to pray to God and everything would be fine.. Nimrit reaches home and takes the keys to the safe.. she enters Agam's room while he is sleeping and Nimrit goes back 😲 (faltu ka suspence.. main samjhi chuarey gi paise.. good she didn't..πŸ˜† chaabi leke ghoomne nikli thi??πŸ˜•) Agam gets up half sleepy half awake (he got up.. okay but why did they show it to us.. definitely he has done something to help Nimrit) scene shifts to morning.. Raajmata is back at the haveli and Amrit tells her about the income tax and everything.. She says Raajmata was the ruler before but now Amrit would be ruling the haveli.. Raajmata gets angry and Amrit makes fun of her..everybody comes to see Raajmata.. they all go inside.. Amrit comes to her room and makes a card house.. she schemes against Nimrit saying that she would tell Agam how Nimrit has actually taken his money to help them.. she then blows off the card house signaling that she will break Nimrit's house the same way..Agam comes out of his room when MIL asks him about Nimrit he says he doesn't know where she is neither does he care ..The income tax officer comes to the haveli.. Amrit gets happy seeing him and says whatever happened has happened and now nothing can be changed.. Income tax officer tells her that everything has been sorted out and the tax has been paid.. Amrit is shocked like anything.. she asks who paid the tax and the lawyer answers Agam Malik πŸ˜² (HOWWW??? yeh kya suspence hai??) Raajmata becomes happy and hugs Amrit.. she says atlast Nimrit getting married to Agam proved beneficial for them as Nimrit saved their haveli.. Amrit says the bad luck is Nimrit won't be able to save her marriage 🀒 (excuse my language but such a Kameeni 😑)
  • Scene changes to Agam's house where Nimrit enters all happily and Agam is sitting there wearing his shoes.. Nimrit goes to the cupid mummy and tells her the good news.. she says she went to the Gurdwara as she is very happy today.. she gives her MIL the prasad when MIL asks her to give it to Agam (Har baar prasad hi q khilwati hain cupid mummy?? but cupid mummy.. qasam se ik aap hi hain jisse hum sab umeed lagaye bethe hain πŸ˜†) Nimrit goes to Agam who is still busy doing his shoes.. she offers him the prasad and he puts his hand forward.. Nimrit asks him to wash his hands as he was touching the shoes.. he gives an "I care a damn" expression and gets hold of his sock again.. he sees Nimrit, leaves the sock and stands up to go wash his hands.. he has one foot in the shoe and one bare.. MIL asks Nimrit to feed him as how will he go like that.. Nimrit is feeding him the prasad when Amrit enters and stands at the door watching the whole scene..she gives her signature evil expression 😈 and keeps looking at them..Agam has some prasad on his face.. so Nimrit takes her saree's pallu (Aray saree ka Pallu main Pallu nahi πŸ˜†.. lekin saree ka pallu kyun?? use your hands Nimrit.. itni achi saree q gandi karni..) and wipes his face (he stood there like a two year old.. didn't even move.. super cute ☺️) Amrit burns like a charcoal and episode ends on the 😈..

Precap: Agam and his father are having a maha fight where his father says he has stopped giving free food to useless people.. Agam asks him to stop he is super angry.. Agam says he will not stay in his house anymore.. Nimrit looks shocked..😲

The episode was so so.. I wanna know the mystery behind the money?? how did Agam pay it?? and why don't we know?? The last part of AgNi was so cutee.. Amrit is going crazy day by day.. even more crazy.. like crazier..πŸ˜† Agam behaves like a chota bacha infront of Nimrit.. when she was wiping his face he was just standing there looking at her... awww.. these two are super adorable 😍.. excited for tomorrow.. I hope he takes Nimrit with him if he is going anywhere.. IMO Nimrit was shocked because maybe she was thinking ab mera kya hoga kaaliya πŸ˜†

I said I'd give a short update.. lekin yeh to poora hi hogaya..πŸ˜† anyways.. see you guys tomorrow..

-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS ...

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he will be wanting to take Nimrit along but we all know her. She will be with him no matter what the circumstance.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

I dont think he will be wanting to take Nimrit along but we all know her. She will be with him no matter what the circumstance.

yeaahhh I just want her to go with him.. but if he takes her on his own.. sone pe suhaaga..πŸ˜†
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
i think may be tej informed agam about the tax money 
in precap i think somehow agam's father comes to know that agam paid the huge amount of money 
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx 4 da Update..😊
ahh precap :O I m hatin Agam's stupid dad arghhh
I want Agam & Nimrit 2 move out frm Mrrr..Mahi Mallik's House..lol..They both can stay @Agam's Farmhouse(where Agam n Amrit met)..:P

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VirManlicious

Thanxx 4 da Update..😊
ahh precap :O I m hatin Agam's stupid dad arghhh
I want Agam & Nimrit 2 move out frm Mrrr..Mahi Mallik's House..lol..They both can stay @Agam's Farmhouse(where Agam n Amrit met)..:P

OHHH yeaahh.. come on Agam go there with your pretty wife..πŸ˜†
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update. Much appreciated :) n yes loving nim n agam. They r too cute together
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Amrit planned all this so as she can go and stay with nimrit at her place after losing the palace to break her marriage more easily and not letting her close to agham..

I fear nimrit..agham dont land at the palace if they leave malik house ..evil shadow of amrit will be on them every single moment..no privacy so better nimrit convince agham to stay back.. never know wat's in CV'S mind..lets see..
upadhyps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeaahhh I just want her to go with him.. but if he takes her on his own.. sone pe suhaaga..πŸ˜†

I think Agam has started to like Nimrit, but just acting like he hates her.