WU 17/5/12:Ram asks Sorry to Sharmas,Nuts bk to SH

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria!! PK oda radio epdi mooda rathu? Etha vadhu vazhi irukka? Thaanga mudiyalai pa..
Ram was simply fantastic today!! Loved it!
I have been saying TGIF for weeks now!
Originally posted by fosla

Thanks Maria!! PK oda radio epdi mooda rathu? Etha vadhu vazhi irukka? Thaanga mudiyalai pa..
Ram was simply fantastic today!! Loved it!
I have been saying TGIF for weeks now!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naanum andha vazhia theditu iruken... Sathyama mudiala..🀒 Y blood , same blood story dan.. πŸ₯± I really don't know what to say about the state of BALH.. My fav show is going down the drain with each day... 😭πŸ₯Ί πŸ’”

πŸ’”
thanks for the update Maria!!
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naanum andha vazhia theditu iruken... Sathyama mudiala..🀒 Y blood , same blood story dan.. πŸ₯± I really don't know what to say about the state of BALH.. My fav show is going down the drain with each day... 😭πŸ₯Ί πŸ’”

πŸ’”

Maria..

Ear plugs pota kooda kaathula irundhu ratham varudhuπŸ˜† Same blood story thaan.. Hats off! I did half the take and put a pic for the rest. Sharma house torture yennala ezhutha mudiyala!
Thanks for the update. πŸ˜Š
thanks for the update...
precap is funny...

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

πŸ’”

ap dono konsi language mein baath kar rahy ho... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Thanks Maria for the great WU..

Best episode in BALH for dialoguesπŸ˜”. On and on Priya was reinforcing her reason to come back.. Height of boredom. But great in one way, as it will help me to pick and choose the best and worst dialogues for the week's newsletter..πŸ˜†
Ram was the only one who stood out and I could understand and feel for him..

Kamenapan runs in the blood of the southela family and hence mama simply compliments anyone who thinks in the same way as them..Liked the way Priya put him in place..

Loved the precap and want the old fight between them..
Anything to relieve from this tedium of crappiness..