where is shikha??dead or alive??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry i am not regular viewer but like the show..for past months i can't get to watch shikha...i remembered once she got shot but was alive i remember..so where is she now??
Madhura Naik has quitted the show!!
So in the serial, shikha and her dad are shown 2 be gone to london forever!!
So now there is no shikha as madhura has quitted shapath!
Shikha was kidnapped but at last Abhigyaan and Gautum saved her, then she was in comma,, after some days she got out of comma but she became paralysed so her father took her foreing for her treatment will never come back
and In real Madhura Naik quit the show
Looks like your question was answered.

Shikha is alive, but has gone to America for treatment.

Madhura Naik has quit the show.
Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago
One says she has gone in London and one says she has gone in America but actually the name of the country was not mentioned!!
Wherever she has gone thing is she has quitted the show
okk thanks😃...but i liked her😔
Shikha Was Last Mention On The Serial WhenAbhigyaan And Gautam Last Went To Meet Shikha At The Hospital.
Upon The Arrival To The Hospital When They Open The Door They Didn't Find Shikha On The Bed.
When They Asked The Nurse Where About Shikha Is, The Nurse Said And Told Them That "Shikha Has Been Discharged From The Hospital And Has Been Taken Abroad For An Further Treatment And She Has Been Discharged By Her Father Yashwardan."
But When,Where And How The Treatment Is Going To Be Done Hasn't Been Said In The Serial.