18th May WU *Agam is back at his house*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OHHKAAAYYY.. came back from work and guess what I'm travelling to NYC tomorrow.. yippeee I'm so excited .. Okay now let me watch the episode and do the update.. I love you people.. you guys don't even complain..hugs hugs πŸ€— AgNi moments in Red as alwayss !!

Agam's mom: Cupid mummy/MIL/Mummy jee πŸ˜†
Agam's dad: Ganju Patel/FIL/ Buddha khoosat πŸ˜†
Amrit's fake smile: 😊
Amrit's signature evil expression: 😈

18th May Video Update: Watch Here

~Written Update~

Starts with Amrit standing on the entrance and Nimrit making her saree dirty aka wiping off Agam's face with her pallu (her saree is so pretty.. q gandi karni πŸ˜†.. but humko cute bhi to lagta haina 😳) Amrit is giving her 😈 all over again and sulking standing on the door (Agam-Nimrit's bg music is soo soothing.. very nice and soft) Amrit calls out to Nimrit and Nimrit becomes happy seeing her..Amrit tells her that their house and property is safe.. Nimrit is elated and says she indeed is very happy..Amrit says it all was possible because of Nimrit.. Nimrit gets confused saying she didn't do anything.. Amirt tells her not to be so modest and she knows that Agam paid all the taxes in time.. Nimrit is surprised to hear that.. Agam is standing behind Nimrit giving "I don't care" expressions πŸ˜† Nimrit looks at him with happiness on her face (she looks so pretty.. I'm jealous and why is she so skinny.. like the healthy skinny.. I like her 😳) Agam is not looking in her eyes but looking here and there πŸ˜†.. Amrit walks upto Agam and thanks him.. Agam says he didn't do all this for Amrit (he calls her TUM?? hawww for the first time right?? I hope he calls Nimrit tum too.. that'd be tooo cutee.. ufff 😍) Agam says when he was doing all this he was not even thinking about Amrit.. he only did this because his wife's parents live in that house.. Amrit has a constant fake smile on her face 😊 (Good.. a different expression than the 😈) Agam says if he thought about Amrit maybe he would have stopped himself to do so..He says he wouldn't let his wife's parents lose their house.. Amrit burns and has the 😊 on her face turns back to Nimrit and says she has to leave.. she goes away (Aaayi hi kiyun thi?? bezatti karwane?? πŸ˜†)

Agam goes back to wear his other shoe (OMGG all this time he was standing on one foot?? like on one shoe 🀣) Nimrit thanks him Agam nods his head in yes and leaves (Jawab bhi nahi deta.. biwi ke saamne ik dum baby ban jata hai πŸ˜†) He goes towards his bike and Nimrit comes out running.. she asks him how did he get to know about this.. Agam looks at her doesn't give an anwser and leaves πŸ˜•.. Cupid mummy comes and tells Nimrit that Tej told him.. *FLASHBACK STARTS* Tej is infront of Agam;s house and he tells everything to Agam's mummy when Agam is standing on the terrace washing his face. that is when he listens to the whole conversation..he is talking to Cupid mummy but indirectly is saying all that to Agam..Cupid mummy says the time is so short what can she do.. Tej says she doesn't have to anything now as Agam has heard everything.. cupid mummy says she is now positive that nothing would happen to the mahel *FLASHBACK ENDS* Nimrit is super happy and hugs Cupid mummy.. she thanks her and thanks Tej too..Tej says he knows Agam too well.. he helps strangers too and here the person in question was his wife.. Tej says he is happy that Agam did what he expected him to.. Nimrit is happy and looks in the direction Agam left..Nimrit looks tense again and MIL asks her the matter.. Nimrit says she herself doesn't know about her feelings 😲 (OMG ALREADY?? SOO Nimrit is falling in love first??) Nimrit says she doesn't know either to be mad at Agam for what he did to Amrit or to be thankful to him for what he did today.. She say she is not able to understand neither Agam nor her feelings.. MIL says she knows whatever Agam did to Amrit was wrong but once Nimrit gets to know Agam inside out then everything would be perfect..

Agam comes back in the mean time he says something went wrong with his bike and he is here to get the chota paana (Chota paana again.. 🀣) Nimrit says she will get it.. Agam says maa will get it.. MIL goes to get the spanner.. MIL leaves and Agam asks Nimrit to stop thinking and thanking him.. he says her parents were never at fault.. but in the rage of his revenge he hurt them too so he was just paying for that.. Nimrit has this beautiful happy expression on her face (kuch kuch to ho raha hai πŸ₯³) Nimrit is looking at him and he is looking down as always when they hear noises from inside the house.. they run inside to see Ganju Patel shouting at cupid mummy..Ganju Patel is boiling in there and he shouts at Agam.. he asks him how dare did he sell the properlty worth of 6 crore in only 4 crores (AWWW Agam sold his property that too for less πŸ‘.. he is incredible.. so may layers to his character ⭐️) Cupid mummy says the property belonged to him and he sold it now leave the matter..Ganju Patel says the property was only on his name.. he didn't buy it..Agam is looking at him with anger.. FIL says this house belongs to him and dare not Agam show him any eyes.. He says first Agam donated 50 lakhs to orphanage but he let it go because he would have taken it from Amrit but now who is going to pay it.. Agam asks him to control his tongue.. FIL asks him to shut up.. Full on drama is happening.. Nimrit is tensed at the back.. cupid mummy is on the verge of crying..His father goes on with his crap and then he says he has stopped giving free food to beggars.. Agam show shim his hand indicating him to stop..Agam says today he showed his true self.. no matter how much money he may make he will always stay a kabadi *person who deals with junk* (OMGG Navi ke andar Sunny Deol ki rooh phir se aagayi 🀣 dhayi kilo ka haath dialogue ki hi kami hai bas 🀣) Agam says now he will not even stay for a minute in this house.. FIL asks him to get out.. Cupid Mummy shouts finally.. she says how far will he go for the money.. he never has done anything for his wife and kid..Agam is back with his bag in the mean time.. Nimrit who was first petrified is now crying..Cupid mummy is shocked to see him with his bags she begs him to stay.. she says to FIL had he given the 500 rupees years ago for Agam's bail his life would not have been so bad (Agam is uneducated kya?? πŸ˜• why doesn't he work?) FIL asks her to shut up and slaps her 😲 (Seriously the buddha is getting on my nerves now 😑😑) Agam jumps on to his father and his father pushes him..πŸ˜† FIL asks her to also get lost with Agam (yes he did say get lost πŸ˜†) Agam asks him not to say anything about his mom.. FIL says show him these tantrums when he has something in his hand..Agam's eyes are boiling out in anger and poor Nimrit is standing there jaw dropped πŸ˜† Agam leaves and his mom is screaming after him.. MIL goes to Nimrit and asks her to stop Agam... He is leaving when Tej and his mom offer him to stay at their house.. he says he can't.. he asks Tej to take care of his mom.. Tej asks him to stop as things would not get better like this..he asks him to think about Nimrit..

Nimrit comes from behind with her bag and calls his name..Tej has a determined expression on his face.. shadi matras are playing the bg..MIL is outside now too..Agam asks her what is all this?? Nimrit says she too will go with him.. She says they are husband and wife they took saat pheras together and she will stay with him where ever he goes.. Agam says he himself doesn't know where he is going to how is he gonna take Nimrit with him?? Nimrit says it is not her responsibility.. she says Agam married her with his own wish (WOOT WOOT I'm loving this) She says as she is his responsibility he has to take her with him.. Agam says if she is in her senses πŸ˜† (he says appka dimagh to kharab nahi hoagya? πŸ€£) they would have to stay hungry and on the roads.. Nimrit says she will compromise.. she says what does Agam thinks?? If he shouts at her she will get scared and stay quiet.. she will not.. she is his wife and she will never leave him..Agam has this kahan phas gaya expression on his face.. Nimrit asks him to look at his mom first.. she says he is leaving and she is leaving with him too but what will happen to his mom? has he ever given it a thought..She says he just told his brother to take care of his mother and wife (NIMRITTT he didn't say wife.. he only said Maa..πŸ˜† awww poor Nimrit.. I'm loving her acting here) She says he made the decision himself but did he ever ask his mother if she also agrees with his decision?? Agam now looks a little worried.. Nimrit keeps going on.. she says did he look at his mom.. today is the first time she said something in front of her husband on whose support?? on Agam's support and the same son is leaving the house not thinking about his mother.. She says Agam should be ashamed of himself 😲😲.. he should know his responsibilities..learn to value the relationships.. she says no offence she can live with a stone hearted and a drunkard husband but she is ashamed to know that her husband doesn't respect his mother one little bit..Tej is happy with Nimrit's explanations..Nimrit says okay let's go..let's leave the house.. Agam looks at her with anger in house.. Shadi mantras are playing again..he picks his bag up and goes to his mom..MIL is happy like there's no tomorrow and goes mera puttar mera puttar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Nimrit has a smile on her face.. Tej and his mom look satisfied..Agam comes back into the house and FIL taunts him again.. Agam looks at Nimrit and mummy jee.. doesn't say a word and goes upstairs.. FIL keeps on blabbering.. Nimrit is hurt.. MIL blesses her for what she did..

Amrit is standing in her room with the 😈.. Bubbly comes with pede and Amrit says she hates pede.. Beeje says but Nimrit loves pede and that is why she gave the prasad as pede..Beeje says now Amrit's likes and dislikes don't matter.. and she should make her likes and dislikes the same as Nimrit because Amrit's stars are in a good state while Nimrit's stars are rocking πŸ˜† Episode ends on Amrit and her 😈😈

Precap: Agam says to his father that a year from today he will return him his nine crores, seventy eight lakhs, nine thousand and seventy five rupees.. FIL says who will take your guarantee..Nimrit says he will take his guarantee(Agam goal to realistic banate bhaiiya..itne se time mein itne saare paise 😲) Agam has an unexpected expression on his face..
😳

OHHH man what an episode.. full of drama and emotions and superb expressions.. Agam and his father have a terrible relationship.. Not that I blame Agam but still his father is so ghatiya 🀒 how could he talk like that about his own daughter in law.. Loved the Agam-Nimrit confrontation.. Nimrit was so pushy πŸ˜† and impactful.. Dimple was pretty good today.. I loved her dialogues especially when she said she can live with stone hearted and drunkard but she is ashamed of a person who doesn't respect his mother.. Nimrit will take his guarantee.. awesome.. double awesome.. so he will work now?? cool.. Nimrit is definitely falling in love first.. she is confused about her feelings but she wants him to change and as long as I can see the story proceeding.. there will be a time when Agam would be willing to change himself for her..

Okay peeps.. that is all for the week from my side.. do we have a fresh episode tomorrow?? If yes I wouldn't be able to do the update..and not for Monday either.. If somebody is willing to cover the days for me go ahead and if not.. when I come back.. I will do it..have a nice weekend everyone and anybody from Canada have a nice LONG weekend πŸ˜†

-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this awesome update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Watched the epi but its a delight reading your write up about the epi with all its apt emoticons..😊

This is too good kya karne ayi thi beizzat karwane..πŸ‘πŸΌ ..really why she came and good she got it from agham..

Now this one i could stop laughing ganju patel..for the OTT mahi malikπŸ˜†..superb ..oh i just loved it when agham threw his bag with style and caught him by the collar.angry mode he is just to drool on..😳

cant wait for today's epi again agham will be shocked by the gesture of his wife..

They will face lots of hurdles but i'm sure with nimrit by his side agham will be a responsible and self made man in the end..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Thank you so much for this awesome update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Watched the epi but its a delight reading your write up about the epi with all its apt emoticons..😊

This is too good kya karne ayi thi beizzat karwane..πŸ‘πŸΌ ..really why she came and good she got it from agham..

Now this one i could stop laughing ganju patel..for the OTT mahi malikπŸ˜†..superb ..oh i just loved it when agham threw his bag with style and caught him by the collar.angry mode he is just to drool on..😳

cant wait for today's epi again agham will be shocked by the gesture of his wife..

They will face lots of hurdles but i'm sure with nimrit by his side agham will be a responsible and self made man in the end..

ha ha ha.. Your welcome and Thank you.. Saveeta this is coming from you, I'm so happy πŸ˜ƒ.. I'm such a fan of your two cents.. I love how you put everything together with logic and explanation.. Yes Agam will gradually too understand the importance of his beautiful wife.. Nimrit feelings are slowly turtle speed but are changing..πŸ˜†.. I can't watch tomorrow's epi until like Tuesday 😭
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup we do hve fresh epi 2day.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

yup we do hve fresh epi 2day.

thank you Rimzy πŸ˜›.. you never know I may get up in the middle of the night in the hotel watch the episode.. do the update and go back to sleep.. hahaha πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update...
specially love those extra comments u mention in the brackets...

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update, I always  looking forward to read you post. I hope you have a great and  fabulous  time in NYC  and by the way I lived in New York Queens.