Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hs7071

OMG the convo was between VirMan a tint of hatred was coming out of it oh no please turn it to jus poor love
An what did manvi mean by evil is back???
Im so curious now
Amazi g and pm me when u update please

Dont wry , there wont be much of emotional drama .. It'll be a easy to go story ..Hopefully . Thanx for ur comments :-)
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dee.

hey ... a really nice start..

continue soon

and plzzz add me to ur pm list..

take care :)

Thank You .. :)
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Thanku So much friends for ur comments ... They were truely encouraging .,
Here is the next part , bit longer than the previous . 😉 It kinda seems filler but its just the sneak peak to coming story . Hope you guys enjoy it .

PART 2

After filling Jeevika with all the details , they finally decided to catch up late in the evening . God knows what life is doing with me .
Maybe , he was just passing by and dropped a Hii
.. this logic of jeevika could have calmed her nerves but thinking of what they both shared in college , well it was difficult to imagine such a gesture from any of them .
"Forget it Manvi , he just came and went . " chanting this to hersrlf while her eyes glanced at clock , only to realise that half time was over an hour ago. Darn ! My life Again cursing Virat for all the mess ,she drove to her working place in thirty minutes , praying that Mr.Roy didnt get an emergency meeting call after half day otherwise she was screwed .

Manvi literally blew open Mr.Roy's cabin door " i am so sorry sir . I just lost the track of time and then this unwanted police patrolling..I am .." before she can continue any further with her long list of sorries and excuses , Mr.Roy interuppted "Its ok , your salary wont be deducted" he said reassuringly . For a moment , Manvi was stunned Am I dreaming . But life is full of surprises and shock , wel it was time for surprise . Manvi beamed at Mr. Roy ''Thankyou so much Sir '', saying so Manvi began to leave for her cabin when Mr.Roy again called him "Manvi , I need to talk to you .''

Manvi sat opposite him and keenly looked at him . Never in one year of her job she had seem him getting concious but today he was , after a pause which seemed like eternity Mr. Roy spoke " How do you know Virat Vadhera ?" old man finally asked her and temporary smile vanished from her face . Is it because of Virat he didnt deducted my salary ? her mind was again confused with meshwork of questions , when Mr.Roy cleared his throat to get back her attention " Ahm..Sir we were college mates" she spoke , taking each word carefully .
" why didnt you tell me that you were associated with The Vadheras ?" there was a disbelief in his voice which kinda freaked out Manvi " Sir , its just that we studied in same college and nothing else . And i am definately Not- Related--To-The Vadheras" Manvi replied stressing on each word . He again thought for a moment as if manipulating his thought process "Ok .. Hmm , Manvi if you want to shift to North New Jersey branch of ours , you can do that . I.mean , driving each day to S.Jersey doesnt make sense " If she was given this offer any other time, she would have jumped around in happiness but now this double-standards were getting on her nerves,  knowing just ONE person can change attitude of others !! Why is this happenning ??
" No thank you Sir . I am happy working here .'' Only Manvi knew how much it took from her to say these words , she had been dying for such an offer and now when it came , she had no other option but to deny it . Growling and crusing , she excused herself and plopped in her cabin . Life is definately playing some major prank on her .

''Come In sweety '' Jeevika said cheerfully , she knew from Manvi's face , the turmoil Manvi is going through . Manvi didnt even try to fake a smile but went in . Both made themselves comfortable before Manvi could leash out her frustration .
''I am not getting anything Jeevs . Suddenly , out of blue Mr.Virat drops at my place and then suddenly i am offered to shift to other branch . I am not getting anything ..it is creepy'' Manvi spoke before covering her face with hands .
Jeevika stroked her hairs to calm her down '' Its nothing Mannu '' as soon jeevika said those words , Manvi shot her head up ''Ok ok ..i know there is something totally weird but right now we dont know anything . ''
Manvi didnt reply to her but instead showed her i-phone to Jeevika . She took it and then as expected shocking expression registered on jeevika's face ''What the hell is this ?''
''I-DONT-KNOW''
Manvi said ,'' The Vadhera , New York Office exactly at 4pm tomorrow - Virat'' Jeevika said , reading the text again .
''Why does Virat want to meet you ?''
''I hardly have an idea ''
Manvi spoke cluelessly
''And who are The Vadhera''s ?'' jeevika questioned , still looking at Manvi because knowing Manvi , she was sure of one thing that till now she would have dissected the entire Vadhera clan . Manvi got up from sofa and with all possible hand movements , she started explaining the family tree of Vadhera's
''Vishal Vadhera '- The beginner of Vadheras . He started The Vadhera's and know he owns 100 billion crore bussiness empire . Liike Vijay Malya to kingfisher , Vadhera's are to Export and Import . They are the kings of this bussiness , so naturally all the firms have contact with them . This explains confused Mr.Roy's behaviour .''
''And Virat is his son ?''
''Nopes , Virat is grand-son of stinking rich Vishal Vadhera , which explains his snobbish , stubborn attitude toward others . Jerk ! ''
''Hmm.. so why is Virat suddenly interested in meeting you ? ''
Jeevika ran her brain's horses while tapping her finger on chin , Manvi looked at her in disbelief '' Trust me , you wont be able to crack this jackpot , so forget thinking '' Manvi said and Jeevika smiled at her Her Mannuu is back
'' Ok , then help me in kitchen , I have night shift in hospital today '' Manvi lazily walked , following Jeevika . Still trying to think about the matters , both of them got there dinner ready
''So are you going tomorrow ? '' Jeevika asked with raised eyebrows
''You think !!'' Manvi gave a smile and Jeevika understood . Never in college , Manvi bend before Virat , so today was no special .

Dropping Jeevika to hospital , she worked there as intern , Manvi headed to her place ..  feeling wayy better and relaxed .
 Things were not solved yet , she could still feel storm brewing in front of her yet sharing everything Jeevika made her calm her nerves ..then What are Friends For . Tossing and cuddling , finally Manvi managed to get some sleep , still remaining firm at her decision of not going to meet Virat .

Somewhere , not so far , someone didnt even catch blink of sleep ..he knew about tomorrow , he knew she won't come tomorrow but still she will come to him .

Thats all for today .
Do leave ur precious comments and hit the like tab 😊

-Ruchi
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update! So some truths are revealed in this chapter. But I can see that Virat is not going to let Manvi escape so easily:D
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That ws brilliant...This is the first time im reading any of ur writing nd im really impressed...
The twist is interesting here...need to know why virat wanna meet her...
If possible can u write a MN version of this...just a suggestion..
Cont...:)
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dis was awesome..! I wish u continue dis soon..!!!
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ruchi, Shivani here!!
Read both the prts of ur FF
TRULY AWSEM DEAR
Loved it to the core...
Different concept and written soo beautifully
Totally awsem
Pl cont soon and pm me
Also accept my req
mannat.urwish thumbnail
suspense...suspense n suspense...ur storyline izz truely unpredictable...loved d update...n eagerly waiting to knw wat xactly z going in Virat's mind...please please please continuee sooon dis time...n thanq sooo much for d PM...😊
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I just read both the parts and they are amazing... Nice concept
Pls cont soon and pls add me to your PM list
😊
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm fabulas updt u r makng it vry excited
wel waitng fr d updt so cntinue sun n pm me