Mein Duniya Jala dunga, Teri Chahat mein

Daksh ne kiya Sati ka apmaan
Sab Devtaon ne bandh kar diye apne kaan

Sati ne dhara Aadi Shakti ka roop
Daksha fell in a bigger soup!

Phir bhi nahi hua usmey Sudhaar,
Brahmaji ne kaha usey ' Tu mera beta nahi, hai Murkho ke Sardar!'

Vishnu ko wapas aana padaa to respect his Vardan,
Phir unhoney bhi bol diya, Daksh tu ab khud hi bacha apni jaan!

Veerbhadra ne aake machaya aatank,
Daksh continued to churn out more of his ahankari junk!😑

Vishnu ne kaha devtao se, Baat meri mano meri jaan,
Mahadev ke saamne murga banke pakdo apne kaan.

Bolo bolo sorry one hundred baar,
Tabhi bachoge from Mahadev's maar!

Yaha pe Daksh ne maani apni haar,
Phir bhi Veerbhadra ne diya usko maar!

Mahadev phir aaye apni Sati ko lene
par waha Brahma and Prasuti lage rone!

Bola Dakshu ko maaf karo Bhagvan!
Aap toh ho Dev Mahaan!

Mahadev ne apni dil par rakh kar patthar,
Diya Daksh ko ek head hatkar!

Goat head ka bana Daksh ka sar,
Woh ban gaya ab ek accha nar!

Mahadev chale apni Sati ki body ko leke!
Ab itney gum mein kaise woh jiyenge😭

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Summary of the Week

This whole week had so much drama that it pretty much equalled all the drama we have had in the show till now-from fear,heartbreak,deep ever lasting love,arrogance,remorse,guilt,anger,vengance,forgivance,gartutude,devotion,changed hearts,and ya someone got a new head*wink wink*πŸ˜†.
This week began with Sati about to leave the yagya when Daksha starts his rant of Shiv being inferious,not worth worshipping etc again.Sati tells him she didnt want to make him go through any of this and apologises for coming-but Daksha refuses to retract on what he said and infact continues to insult both Sati and Shiva.Sati helplessly looks around for some support but everyone is silent-Sati curses all of them-they will never get freed of the crime of insulting Shiva.Sati decides to give up on her human body being unable to bear the insults Daksha is giving her Husband.Mahadev at kailash is questioned by his angry from through his third eye as to why cant he help his wife in such a dire situation,Mahadev expresses his helplessness of being bound to Satis promise.Vishnu tries to reason with her,but Sati is adamant-its only though getting rid of her this body can she be worthy of Mahadev.Nandi goes to Kailash to ask Mahadev to come to Satis aid,but Mahadev is in Samadhi,Narad fears that the worse is yet to come.Sati requests Agnidev to assist her,who tells her he doesnt have the power to do so-she is adi shakti and he doesnt have the power to burn her.Daksh continues to humilate Shiv as Sati begins to get angirer and angrier and finally morphs into her full form of Adi Shakti.Everyone looks terrified as Adi Shakti reminds Daksha of the true objective of her birth,and tells him that he never understood her significance,and she will give up the body he has given her in order to be worthy of Mahadev and unite with him forever.She renounces all the relations she has with Satis family and warns Daksh that he will meet his end at the hands of Shiva-something she cant do as it amounts to "pitru hatya".Adi Shakti through her powers gives up her human form,and leaves Satis body burning behind.Everyone is in a state of Shock as back at Kailash Mahadev realizes Satis death and is inconsolable and begins to perform a Tandav.Nandi and the other ganas in grief and anger create a ruckus outside the Yagya location.Shivas rage and greif grows out of bounds and the world begins to feel it.Filled with vengance of Satis death Mahadev breaks a lock of hair from his Jaata and releases Veerbhadhra and orders him to kill Daksh.Bramha warns Daksh of the consequences of what he has done but Daksh is fearless despite Bramha warning him that Veerbhadra is comming to kill him.Daksh orders Brigu to create an army to defeat Veerbhadhra,which Brigu does unwillingly.Veerbhadra defeats the whole army and advances towards Dakshs palace.One being told of Veerbhadras victory Daksha calls out to Vishnu to help him-Vishnu tells him Veerbhadra is unstoppable but Daksha reminds him of how he has to protect the Yagya and him too.Veerbhadra is fighting of all the soldiers but stops on seeing Vishnu-and says he cant fight with Vishnu,he being Shivas most loved,and requests him to not come in the way of doing his duty.Vishnu ties Veerbhadra ,and Mahadev on seeing his breaks another lock of his jaata and releases Bhadrakali to assist Veerbhadra.On Bhadrakalis combined forces with Veerbhadra,he is able to break free and continues to fight.Daksh sees this and reprimands Vishnu on not saving him,Vishnu says that for Dakshas sake he cannot let the world suffer and leaves.Daksh tries to fight Veerbhadra but no avail,Veerbhadra advances to attack him while Daksh begins to run for his life.All the Gods along with Bramha and Vishnu request Mahadev to calm down for the sake of the world.Vishnu reminds Mahadev that Satis body needs to be taken care of and asks him to come with them,as Mahadev recalls all the moments spent with Sati and is tearful.Daksh is running for his dear life as Veerbhadra charges after him.In his last moments Daksh aplogises to Shiva and begins to chant "Om Namah Shivah" but Veerbhadra cuts his head of throwing it into the agnikund.As Veerbhadhra disappears on the completion of his job,Mahadev arrives and on seeing Satis lifeless body breaks down.Bramha and Vishnu try to console him and request him to breathe life into Daksh again as the world still needs him.Mahadev still grived by Satis death,silently blesses Daksha with a new life and gives him the head of a Goat.Daksh is filled with Gratutide and thanks Mahadev in all devotion.Mahadev however unaffected by what is happeing all around him picks up Satis life less body and walks out with Sati in his arms as everyone looks on sadly.

After this brilliant summary!!

It is time for

the Brilliant

SCENE OF THE WEEK

by

None other than!!

Our completely, absolutely and Totally Romantic!!!

HEMLATHA

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gosh what a EPIC week it was & I have been strangled with so many priceless moments like Sati getting hurt & trying to immolate herself & the she getting to her Shakti swarop..and then she igniting herself in protest to her Mahadevs insult..& Who can forget Veerbhadra & his Mass distruction..Gosh..Mohit was ..Scintillating in that form..!! And last but not the least Daksh being beheaded ..gosh what a happy moment it was fo rme..sorry I am sounding sadist here !!wohaaa...!! 

But ..but but..kehete hain na..SAB KA BAAP ..kind of moment was the scene..when we see a shadow ..blurred in the Mahadevs form entering into that cursed Yagna place...Nandi sensing it..with his tear filled eyes..!!..Mahadev..enters into that hall like a zombie..he walks like he is a lifeless image..and his finally when the dam of tears in his eyes burst ...ufff..yaar ..did you all notice the closeup shot of his eyes & that first tear that roilled down from hsi eyes..when he is watching his beloved almost charred body with smoke coming out ..lying there still..otherwise a livewire that she is SATI...who was his life ..his very being..!! God hwo much it must have killed him..he might have died every death in the universe..in that instant..He shouts ..He cries out aloud ..so what if he is MAHADEV..he was a husband..he was & is a intense lover..That was the LIMIT..!! he couldnt take it anymore..and the worst part is he is feeling more ashamed that being GOD he hasnt been able to fight the destiny & the niyati ..!!He must be feeling why am I a god ..if I am not able to rescue my wife..my beloved without whom I cannot live..!!Every time he had to get seperated or united..without his wishes..he so dint want to marry in a hurry but everyone hurried..now when she is gone..everyone wants him to calm down soon..as it is for worlds good..I mean HELLO come on..what are u all doing playing with Mahadevs emotions..!! Awww..the way he held her like a delicate darling in his arms..& crushed her close to his heart..& cried like a baby which lost his fav doll..I tell ya..!! My heart was in peices..!!Remembering what she had told him..innocently that I know you love me the most & dont worry I will besafe at my fathers place..!! & also when she said.."Hope you will miss me when I too am seperated from you..like Ram misses Sita ma"HE screams his gut out ...wilder than the first again..GOD.😭.!! That was the highest tragic moment ever ..but with such passion filled in it..!! πŸ˜­ And I also loved the way ..Prasuti..Revathi Khyati Bhrigu..Kashyap Chandra ..Nandi ..all were not able to see his pain..& cried compassionately with him in silence..Ahhh..awesome picturisation.πŸ‘.!! Mohit is already a Legend in the making..!! No words willjustify how much he has put life into it..He need not do any prayer for hsi entore life..by enacting Mahadev he has gained all the punyas..directly for another 100 janmas I feel..!! & Mouni...awww I am so desperate to have her back as Parvati..Loved her  Adishakti avatar😍..She lying there still as Sati😭..being cuddled by her husband..aww.but sorry to say...I was also loving that tragic yet cozy passionate gesture..!!😳😲πŸ€ͺso silly of me na..but mein toh hoonhi aisi..Besharmi runs in my blood..!!

So after scene of the week we now have

Dialogue of the Week

by none other than
*Drum Rolls*

The full of life...sweet si

AASHI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dialogue of the week !!

Toh is baar taliyanπŸ‘ kis dialogue pe baji aur kis pe assu bahe😭 ??!

Daksh ke ahankari buddhi brasht vichar😑 ya Vishnuji ke shama mangne ka cute😳 andaaz?

Satis power-packed dialogue after her Mahadevs insult :

Yahan upasthith sabhi Devi Devtagan ... app mein se kisko bhi Mahadev ke apmaan se mukti kabhi nahin milegi!!!!!

Well said Sati ' devi-devta kya .. hum bhi kabhi nahin bhoolenge !!! nor will we forget this dialogue ' nor will we forget u !!! Ull always be in our heart :')

This whole week our dear Mahadev ' totally drowned in a sea of sorrow '. Not feeling anything else except for badle ki bhawna, anger😑 and heartbreaking sorrowπŸ’” and emptiness😭!! Sati ke ghum meinπŸ˜• ' our Mahadev hardly had any dialogues coz his fantastic expressions and painful tears said it all !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

But inspite of that ' once again Dialogue of the week goes to Mahadev !! πŸ‘

(LOL ' call me partial towards Mahadev πŸ˜†' but I hope most of u will agree with me)

We get to see two Shivs (like looking at one didn't make my heart skip a beat already ' we now have two Shivs on screen ' hope my heart doesn't stop beating all together !! Hehe ;)' Premi Shiv & Dayatva Vairaagi Shiv !!

Premi Shiv : woh saugadh sirf meri Sati ko ek vipatsapurna mritu degi 😭' kho dunga mein use hamesha ke liye !πŸ₯Ί

Shiv: Log tumhara anusaran karte hai ... yeh vyavhar hum Brahma Vishnu Mahesh ke liye shobhneya nahin😳

Premi Shiv : Aur jo Sati ke saath ho raha hai, who Shobhniya hai?😑

Jo apmaan Sati ke sath ho raha hai ' who mein kadapi nahin she sakta

Shiv: Hum trimurthi apne dayatva se bandhe hainπŸ˜•

Premi Shiv: Yadi meri Sati ka ant hoga ' toh sabka sarvanash hoga !!☒️

The fight that Mahadev was having with himself ' almost like the fight between our heart and mind in the modern world !!!

Just think of the pain Dayatva Vairagi Shiv id going through ' knows what lies ahead ' yet cant do anything '. Even being God he cant stop fate !!😭

And Premi Shiv ' who can only feel anger 😑and think of vinaash ' for he cannot see his Sati in Pain !!!!!

Who is right? Who do u find more attractive? Is sarvanash the way to go? Is this the end? Did it have to end this way? Is this the end or just the beginning?

A lot of questions ... some that we know the answers to ' some that we don't and some that we knowing choose not to accept !!

Hope u enjoyed reading this segment ' this is me Aashi signing off πŸ˜‰ !! Stay tuned for more happening DKDM news :D πŸ˜†

So After Aashi we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

Har Har Mahadev! 

How have you all been this week? I have cried in mostly evey episode this week. The end of Sati was so dramatic and heartbreaking that it so heavy hearted to watch. *cries* 

The moment I have chosen for this week is and was such a difficult decision because there were many moments that made me go woah, or that is perfect or amazing but the moment I went with was Mata Sati becoming Maa Adi Shakti. 

If rumours are to be believed then Mouni may or may not be coming back but the moment she become Maa Adi Shakti, I thought she perfected it. It was mind-blowing! I knew from the previous scene that Mouni had done Maa Adi Shakti roop, she would be sensational if she got a chance to re-do it and seriously I think she out did herself. She was simply brilliant. The passion and anger and somewhat sorrow in her eyes was mind-blowing! 

If this segment had been moments of the week then second one who definately be Veerbhadra's entrance/creation. How expectionally mind-blowing was that?? Amazing work and kudos to the whole team of DKDM for it! 

After our Sweet Sanju it is time for
Brilliant Cinematography Scene of the Week

By

Welcome again!!!

Our Brilliant view wali!!
*Drum Rolls*

Shruti

There were many scenes which were awesum this week-but in terms of picturization i liked these scenes the most...

1)Mahadevs anguish on realizing Satis death-Brilliantly executed as the Moment Mahadev realizes Satis death he gives out a painful cry following which the till now serene surroundings of Kailash get engulfed in flames,and the beautiful surroundings get morphed into pictures of destruction .An awesum way of showing how with Satis/Shaktis death the world is grieving too and how without her even the world is crying along with Shiva.
2)Mahadev arrives as the Yagya location and silently walks towards Satis dead body,as he walks through the site after all the destruction has taken place and all is lost.Generally the show doesnt use a top shot like used in this scene but it was very effectively used to show Mahadevs slow advancement towards Satis lifeless body after crossing the yagya fire,his griving Ganas,Dakshas life less body,Prasutis agony-in a way showing what all had to be lost in order to reach this state.The Orange in the background makes the whole scsne look even more striking.I loved the shot of Mahadevs shadow against the door while coming in,similar to what was shown last week on Satis entry in the Yagya.

It is time to Lose your breaths people As we welcome back our Totally romantic

HEMLATHA

with the

SCENE THAT TOOK YOUR BREATH AWAY

INSTANTLY.!!!.it is that moment when Mahadev is trembling in anger ..destroying the world..with vengeance..& All gods guided By Vishnu & Brahma come to request & calm him down..& Vishnu lets out his final yet perfect RAM BAN they say.."SATI"..!! yes ...all the while they tried to infuse reasoning into him..but it was ll to deaf ears..they could have tried another 100 years & still he wouldnt budge ..but just one words called "SATI" did the trick..& who else but the clever Bhagwan Vishnu.."care taker" of the world coudl have those ideas..but ahhh..it was very cunning too..awww...the way they showed Mahadev release his "Mushti" ..I mean to say tight held palm & fingers...as they say in sanskrit ..& the total facial trembling..body vibration in anger all stood still..!! He got back to the tragic reality..his beloved was no more..he was again alone..he was again separated ..from what he loved the most in his universe..for mankind..!! And that tear that rolled..ahhh...& slowly he turns around..when Vishnu says..it time you recollect her body which is lying there awaiting you..you have to do her last rites..for her soul to get released in peace..!! GOD...I wonder how I dint die watching that scene..because my heart stopped beating for a whole minute I think..!!..& the way he remembered those all time precious & passionate moments he shared with her in their short span of life..Added GHEE to my fire or say Sulphuric acid into a Hydrochloric acid ..like effect.!! Ufff..what does he say ..ONLY ONE WORD.."SATI"..in a whisper..& according to me that performance..will be No.1 for me in this entire journey of Mohit as Mahadev..he outclassed every classic performance..by him in that one scene..It was ..LEGENDARY..!! It took my breath away..!!!

Oh so now save your breaths girls!
Because aa rahe hai na...
Humare Mahadev...

To wipe our tears..and blast our fears

Please welcome!
Again!!

Sanjana

With the

MAHADEV SCENE OF THE WEEK

Hello again! :)

There were many yet few actual scenes that used Mahadev in them. My favourite and one that touched me and after which I am sure that Mohit Raina is nothing less than a genius is Mahadev finally sees Mata Sati's body. 

What a scene? What acting? And how heartbreaking. I am no stranger to crying at movies, I am the biggest crybaby but when it comes to tellywood it is a rarity and this certainly was. I can't even begin to define how brilliant that scene was. Just seeing Mahadev crying and in pain was beyond anything. I mean now dialogues or anything just simply a very tear-jerking, heart renching adaptation of how Mahadev may have felt. 

Mohit's facial expressions were perfect, not too over done or anything. It was beautifully done by all. 

The thing that got me about this scene was the fact that despite everything Mahadev could still hear Bhagwan Vishnu and granted Dakshh Prajapati forgiveness. The way Mahadev who were evidentially broken down and couldn't feel anything could stand up and raise their hand for mankind is sensational. 

I just cried through all of Friday's episode because how much pain Mahadev went through yet still thought of everyone. How can they be so perfect? It was also teaching that ego and pride can be so costly that even your life can be at stake. 

So that is the Mahadev scene I chose. Hope you all a good weekened and happy reading! :) 

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

So hey guys chalo chalo a jao mere sath thori jasusi karne...πŸ˜‰..aj phir se hum dhundenge ek Blooper..jo hoga is week ka Blooper Of The Week...but is week sare episodes itne ache the k blooper mila hi nehi...but bohot dhundne ke bad mujhe ek mil hi gaya..πŸ˜‰...so here it is...guys remember last week Yagya...start hone se pehle Daksh ne pray kar ke sab Devtas ko bulaya..n sabse pehle Agni Dev ko bulaya...so Agni Dev Yagya place mehi the..but then jab Sati ne Agni Dev ko bulaya to wo Yagya k agni kund se aye?wo to wohi baithe the na...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...n Sati ko na bol k Agni dev ese bhage jaise k Sati unhe kha jayegi...πŸ˜†...so here is the only blooper n this is the Blooper Of The Week..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So after this wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

Oh ...Kissi aur ki himmat!! Apart from the Dakshu Khandan???
I mean the whole clan is such super duper expert in making us bang our heads😑
This time it is

Brahmaji!!!

I mean there Mahadev angry and ready to burn the world...and here Comes Brahmaji...offering him his four heads...πŸ˜•...Dear Brahmaji..the man (Mahadev) is lamenting the death of his beloved...he is breaking into several pieces...and is craving for her love...Whatever would he do with your four headsπŸ˜•...Pleaaajjjhhh explain My dear Brahmaji???
Again...Our poor Mahadev is crying his heart out seeing Sati's dead body😭 and on the other side Brahmaji is lecturing him on the seemingly 'changed purpose' of Sati's birth!!!πŸ˜•...It seems like the whole clan is such an expert on pakau bechare Mahadev!!!

And now...Chalo chalo...Make way for Bhakti ki ShaktiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Err...I mean our dear Bhakti with her section of finding and pulling the ears of CVs for deviating from tthe original story line

With

Original Story mein Twist

by
Bhakti

Hi, everyone!  I have got the privilege of writing about how a scene or scenes from DKDM might differ from the original writings such as Shiv Puran or Skand Puran.   This week that is hard assignment as it was a week wherein the CV's stayed quite close to the story. I think it would be harder to change the facts of the yagya and Sati's tragic end than it is for the CV's to be flexible when they are writing romance (not that any of us were minding that! πŸ˜›)  Still, with all the drama and incredible epis of this week, there was much to think about from the original sources. 

When I went back and read through these sections of the Shiv Puran, I did see there were some differences but they are not great ones.  Also I noticed on the forums there were some discussions with viewers who were not satisfied with the way the CV's have written the part of Vishnuji for this week; some felt the epis were too Vaishnivite in nature, but i don't think it is great idea to get very partisan in this way. Just from my own personal opinion, I really loved the compassion and understanding extended by Vishnuji to the grieving Mahadev - it underscored the eternal link between these two members of trimurti.  But, in keeping with the section I am writing, I think i am after all obligated to say that the heartfelt conversation between Vishnuji and Mahadev, ending in that heart-tearing "Sati...", is definitely not present in the original writings, neither Shiv Puran nor Skand Puran. Still, it pulls so much at our very human heartstrings, hai na?

The way the yagya is played out differs as well, with the telly world taking action to the battle field while the purans keep it in the yagnashala. In the writings, Bhrigu brings forth his armies from the agni of the yagna, and Veerbhadra and Bhadrakali make short work of them. Indeed, Bhadrakali is a much more prominent presence in the purans; her force is formidable. Nandi's grief and pain and his fierce warlike reaction is definitely present in the puran, but his deep emotion and sorrow at his Mata's death is much more subtly shown in the telly version.

I think it would have been much too hard (CGI makers would die of overwork!) to show the extent of the battles as described in the writings - the millions of ganas and millions of Vishnuji's divine soldiers fought so fiercely, Vishnuji all the while knowing he must lose due to dharm being on the side of Shivji. And the devtas and even Brahmaji himself suffer much more greatly in the written versions - there is truly an unimaginable bloodbath described.

All in all I would say the puran versions are actually more harsh than what is shown in our serial - and Daksh in the writings is less well-developed so it is hard to say whether he seems as ahankari as our telly Daksh did.  With Surendra Pal on the job Daksh was truly a personality to be reckoned with - by the end we were all  just aching for him to receive his goat's head!

But one thing I can say for sure...Mohit Raina seems to me to exactly match the Shivji of the purans - he embodies Shivji in such a way that it is difficult sometimes to remember we are watching an actor at all - it is as if we are pulled right into the puran itself.

I know there are many opinions on all sides of how mythos should be represented, so I do not mean any offense to anyone's views!  I just felt that this week the CV's did magnificent job of making DKDM a very true-to-mythology mytho show.  Hats off to the whole team - it was truly a week to remember!

Now chalo chalo
its the time to disco!!
err I mean...
sing a song and khake ek long (woh hindi wali)πŸ˜›

with the

Song of the Week

here comes

Asmi

Last week was really a tragic week, Mahadev missing his Sati.😭

So here I am with the song of the week

yaad aarahe hai teri yaad aarahe hai,
yaad aane se tere jane se jaan ja rahe hai,
yaad aarahe hai teri yaad aarahe hai.

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome again!!

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

Lord Shiv's Damaru:

Damaru or a small drum with two sides separated from each other by a thin neck-like structure symbolizes the two utterly dissimilar states of existence, unmanifest and manifest. When a damaru is vibrated, it produces dissimilar sounds which are fused together by resonance to create one sound. The sound thus produced symbolizes Nada, the cosmic sound of AUM, which can be heard during deep meditation. According to Hindu scriptures, Nada is the source of creation.

Whole System of Sanskrit Grammer emerged from Lord Shiva's Damaru, including the Sanskrit language itself. Scholar Panani in ancient India wanted to write Sanskrit Sutras on Sankrit Grammer ( a language, which incidentally , has also emerged from Shiva's Damaru ). He was meditating on Lord Shiva for this purpose , by his grace , he was intuned to the celestial dance of Lord Shiva during the time of Sandhya ( Sanskrit for Twilight hour ), from the sound of the Shiva's Damaru , Panani created all the necessary sutras for the sanskrit grammer.

For Scripture:

10 Mahavidyas & 10 Avatars of Vishnu

Kali: The ultimate form of Brahman, "Devourer of Time" (Supreme Deity of Kalikula Systems)

Tara: The Goddess as Guide and Protector, or Who Saves.Who offers the ultimate knowledge which gives salvation(also known as Neel Saraswati).

Lalita-Tripurasundari(Shodashi): The Goddess Who is "Beautiful in the Three Worlds" (Supreme Deity of Srikuls systems); the "Moksha Mukuta"

.Bhuvaneshvari: The Goddess as World Mother, or Whose Body is the Cosmos

Bhairavi: The Fierce Goddess

Chinnamasta: The Self-Decapitated Goddess

Dhumavati: The Widow Goddess,or the Goddess of death.

Bagalamukhi: The Goddess Who Paralyzes Enemies

Matangi: the Prime Minister of Lalita (in Srikula systems)

Kamala: The Lotus Goddess; 

The Mahabhagavata Purana and Brhaddharma Purana however, list Shodashi (Sodasi) as Tripura Sundari, her another name. The Mahavidyas are associated with the ten  Avataras of Vishnu and states that the Mahavidyas are the source from which the avatars of Vishnu arose. All ten forms of the Goddess, whether gentle or terrifying, are worshiped as the universal Mother 

Dhumavati is associated with Matsya or Fish incarnation, Goddess Bagala is associated with Kurma or the Tortoise incarnation, Bhairavi is associated with Varaha or Boar incarnation, Chinnamasta is associated with Narasimha, Tripura Sundari is associated with Parashurama, Bhuvaneshwari is associated with Vamana, Tara is that of Sri Rama, Kali is the force of Krishna, Kamala is associated with Buddha (some scholars do not consider Buddha as incarnation of Vishnu and instead they consider Balram, the elder brother of Krishna),Durga is associated with the Kalki incarnation, whose arrival is expected.

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

So it has to be this scene where Vishnu reminds Mahadev of his Sati lying there...and no body caring about it...and urges him to come there...It is a heartbreaking moment na...Mahadev is burning in the fire of Vengeance...he is ready to burn the world..but one word...Sati...and he unclenches his fist...That one word...which was his world...was enough to bring him to his knees...

and second was the one ...where he comes to the body ..and gives a cry of anguish and hearbreak...

He knew this was going ot happen...from the beginning...he knew that this was 'Niyati'...but still seeing the dead body of his beloved...he could not have been so philosophical...he could not have taken it like the God...he took it as a man whose life was lying dead in front of his eyes, and inspite of the fact that he was known as MAHADEV...he could do nothing to stop it...the injustice of this...and he humane touch of the whole scene...just had to make me fall deeper for this saga!!!

Special Character of the week

By

Srushti

Has to go to him na?

Veerbhadra

He came, he killed and he killed!!

But he was awesome..with his menace, destruction, he also brought in the pain and anguish of Mahadev!!!

The helplessness and heartbreak, his compulsion to create the destruction...was so evident when he talked ot Vishnu and told him not to put him in the dilemma and urged him to take the side of Dharma...Wonderful...Absolute Gorgeous...Kudos to the character. actor and the Creatives!!πŸ‘

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›) 

Srushti

Bhigi billi of the week

And the award goes tooo

Bhrigu!!!!!

What ?? didnt you see..??? the moment Dakshu told Bhrigu to stop Veerbhadra...the way his voice changed from Maharishi to Bhigi billi...Ye aap kya keh rahe hai...Mein ye kaise karunga!!! ooo😭!! πŸ˜†

The Bali Ka Bakra

And no I am not talking about Dakshu...Am talking about the real Bakra...he poor thing whose head got adjusted on the big Maha Kaya of Dakshu...haye...Kya fair and cute Bakra tha...and kya ho gaya...

The MIA of the week

Apparently she was to be MIA from next week..with whole of Dakshu clan bidding goodbye to  us...but then we bid her good bye earlier...

Dont tell me you did not miss her😲...When Rishi Kashyap announced that he wanted to break every relation with Kashyap...I was like... look around dear Maharishi...Where is the REASON for your connection???

Remember her?? your wifey dearest?

your wifey dear is busy photoshooting Rai performers in Bundelkhand..

Ab aap kya karoge??? chalo..Daadhi banao...get ready to poseπŸ˜›

Sar Ghoomiyo Moment of the week

Which one other than the goat head moment?? I mean nobody, NOBODY!!! raised a single eyebrow when Dakshu woke up as goat head???

Prasuti actually looked TOO happy to see the goat head it seemed...πŸ˜•

I almost thought she would question Mahadev, 'Why does my husband looks as if he has lost weight??πŸ˜•' But nah...she almost looked like she finally got the prince charming she had been dreaming ofπŸ˜†

Confusion of the week

Which confusion?? Vishnuji's dialogueπŸ˜•...when he tells Dakshu that he is duty bound to protect him but not lifeπŸ˜•...I was like Vishnuji...I understand that you had full chances of being able to escape after saying that to Dakshu...because he was not likely to understand it...but after centuries...this dialogue would come and haunt thousands of viewers of DKDM and everybody would be ..now you are happyπŸ˜†

The Editor's note

So this edition is a special tribute to all the actors of the Satti Era...The actors who filled life in their roles and entertained us...but alas..we would have to bid them good bye!!!!

So a special

To all the actors!!

(Pics Courtesy FB upload and Subha for her contribution in the Pics Gallery😳)

The Manu putri...who irritated us to no end in the beginning..but later...turned into a sweet mother

The three sisters (with Aditi missingπŸ˜†)

and ofcourse...Dakshu's favourite Jamata

Our pyaari si...

Madnike

And humare pyaare..Iron man..aka Dadhichiji (I think he is gonna be post Sati phase too...but still mentioning him)

And Rishi Kashyap too...though him also I believe will be in post-Sati period
Nevertheless acknowledgement toh banta hai na

And our Pyaari VijayaJijiπŸ˜›

And ofcourse...My favourite and everyone's too

Surinderji!!!!

Without you...Dakshu would not have been so HATEFUL, LOATHSOME and IRRITABLE!!!

And wait...someone very IMPORTANT!
And how can you forget himπŸ˜›

And himπŸ˜›...you CANNOT forget HIM!! can youπŸ˜›

Am not including Mouni in this because I still believe that she is gonna be Parvati!

And if not...

Then CVs...

BEWARE!!
We can very well take this avatar!

With this we take your leave ...with a promise to see you next week!!
Till then CIAO

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Surendra Paul was some villain, man i wanted to smack his head.
 Now it got me thinking, how old do u think he is? in his 50s probably, since he is buddies with roopa ganguly. So that means during the old mahabharata days, where he played dronacharya, he must be in his early 30s!! and all the while he was playing this bearded old man, i know its a chat club stuff, but still he is pretty amazing actor.

I think the CGI effect of sati burning was the best this week.

and blooper i would call is mahdev's tandav. I found it too funny, i wish mohit rehearsed a bit.

Oh and star of the weak goes to the goat if there was one or the CGI team, awesome job, looked like the head was there for ever.

Btw : where did veerbhadra vanish? wasn't he suppose to to "dakshayagna" and destroy everything and then find the goat head?
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meri Pyaari Srusthi-BIG FAT Jhappi!!!
infact BIG FAT Jhapis to everyone!!!...im feeling so proud of what everyone has put forward..
Srusthi-youre awesum yaar-youre commentary awards etc are superb...what will be do without you???you make even the glummest week all sunny:)..thank you..
@Minaxi-Loved youre original scripture contribution and fact about ShivJi!
@Asmi,Aashi,Bhakti,Deboleena,Sanjana,Hemlata-awesum stuff put forward everyone,very well written with each one displaying an individual style!!
regarding bidding farewell...im going to miss all the cast members who will be bidding God bye-not mouni because id like to believe she is coming back and if she isnt-i guess your warning is enough Srushti isnt it??
cheers
shruti

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u dearies. it was awesome
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good work everyoneπŸ‘

Last week was just brilliantπŸ‘
Our NL is shaping up well because of  everyone's hardwork & Srushti's perfect compilation.
Will miss this teme who brought life to Daksh, Prasuti, Khyati, Aditi, Rohini, Chandra, Rishi kashyap, Bhrigu & everyone else who is not part of the new story. Most of all, I'll Miss Mouni as Sati if she is not returning as Parvati.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
@ all Thank you guys...Waise I have added one more member in the 'going to miss them' section in the end...hope you agreeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@ The team khabaris...Guys...AWESOME JOB>...it is getting better and better ..and am so proud to be a part of this team😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you so much for the team ...nice letter 
Still Vishnuji's dialogue about protection ...is confusing me so ,i think this is base for Bhagavat  GIta of Futher yuga πŸ˜†...
I enjoyed reading thank you once again ...
Shrusti ur awards are mind blowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lmaooo!! every segment so funny re.
:P awards of the week,...bali ka bakra of the week🀣
great work everyone, hats off.πŸ€—
kamala2012 thumbnail
This post is brilliant! One of the best I have ever seen on IF! ThanksπŸ‘

Such good analysis of the last wk of DKDM
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys just like last week this weeks NL is also a mindblowing and fantastic one...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Everyone of u hav done a great work πŸ‘ and every segment are awesome... loved it
THanks...