Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Bipin,
I am not Inactive. I am here almost every single day except sometimes on the weekend. Hum Ne Li Shapath Forum is a calm forum that is not so aggresive so I do not think it requires me to be there everyday as well as it being a weekend show... where as there are some other forums that are requiring my daily attention due to the activeness of those forums and the issues that are cropping up everyday. Your pms do get read and most of them are about sticking and non sticking posts, which I do try to make sure that your posts get stickied on time the removing and closing are not something that require immediate attention. So your pms are not being ignored. About the fake news, you sent me that pm today and it has been taken care of.  Regarding promotions, I think we have discussed in pms while making the coolbie list that they will be happening soon, so please be patient the admins are working on it.

-Gagan

@Everyone, promotions will be happening soon. Its just that with SO many new shows starting lately, there is extra load on promotions. So hopefully within the next few weeks DT will be assigned and especially for Life ok as that channel has no DT at all and I understand its really frustrating for you all. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Edited by SkyLight - 11 years ago