19th May WU *Agam to return his father's money*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy heeeyy heeeyyy.. I'm in States right now sitting in my hotel room πŸ˜†.. I watched the episode today and have some time on my hands so thought why not give you guys a short update.. Enjoy πŸ€—

Short Written Update

• Starts with Agam coming back home.. his father screaming, he goes up saying nothing.. Nimrit congratulates her MIL.. Agam is sitting on the terrace drinking just when Nimrit enters with food.. Agam hides the drink glass under his foot.. Agam says he is not hungry.. Nimrit says but she is and if he doesn't eat Nimrit won't eat too.. Agam stands up and his foot touches his drink glass as a result it breaks.. Nimrit is collecting the pieces and cuts her hand.. Agam without wasting a second puts a hanky on her hand and Nimrit keeps looking at him 😍 she tells him again to value the responsibilities and his relationships.. This time Agam takes Nimrit's ranting seriously and thinks he should do something..
  • Agam comes down for breakfast when his dad starts up with the non sense again.. Agam becomes angry and says he will return all his money.. FIL says he has a track record of the money spent on Agam since his childhood which comes upto nine crores, seventy eight lakhs, nine thousand and seventy five rupees 😲.. Agam says a year from today he will throw all his money on his face with the interest.. FIL asks for guarantee and Nimrit comes forward to take his guarantee.. she says she is sure that Agam will return all the money..FIL calls her kangli and all type stuff again to which Agam gets furious and asks him to shut up and also refrains him to say anything further about his wifey dear.. Nimrit is impressed.. Agam leaves.. Nimrit goes to MIL and she says she is happy Agam is trying to take his responsibilities and MIL should be happy too..
  • A person from Agam's house tells all this to Amrit and she comes up with her 😈 again..she says this is a good chance to impress Agam and get him back 😲 she goes to Agam who is punching bag and exercising thinking all the harsh words his father said 😭.. Amrit comes in and tries to wipe his face with her dupatta πŸ˜‘ when Agam pushes her hand πŸ‘.. she says she knows everything and she is here to give him the money.. She says Nimrit told her and she brought the papers of their house.. she says the house was saved because of Agam and she can easily give it up for him too... Amrit says they will turn the house into a seven star hotel and they can be partners 🀒.. Agam says the idea is not bad.. but then suddenly changes his tone and asks Amrit if she is in her senses.. he says he will rather die then take her help..he is almost going out of the room when he stops to say that he stunned to see how two sisters from the same house are so different.. while one is pure gold and the other is evil like anything.. he asks her to learn something from his wife and leaves.. Amrit stands there burning 🀒😈

Precap: Agam is trying to read the English word "Proposal" but can't pronounce it properly.. Nimrit sees him from the back and enters the room..

Yesss.. the episode was so good.. It's like both Agam and Nimrit are trying to understand each other.. Nimrit looked impressed when he wrapped her hand and Agam was super impressed when she said she will take the guarantee.. The best scene was Agam telling Amrit his wife is pure gold and his father to dare not say anything to his wife story is progressing..Ganju Patel is such a kameena I tell you.. who keeps a record of what was spent on their child???..Almost a must watch episode.. don't miss !! πŸ˜ƒ AgNi forever.. can't wait for the full fledged love track.. eeekkksss..πŸ˜†

Okay people.. enjoy today's epi.. I will definitely be late for the update.. Cheers !!

-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
loved reading ur excellent update...

yes, eagerly waiting for the full fledged AgNi love track to start... 😳😊
Thanks for the  update..

As usual love reading it.and well written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
missed this epi...wil defo watch it 4 AgNi...love them as a pair since day 1...
the dad annoyed me... i mean come on u bought up ur son n nw ur asking him 2 pay 4 al tht money u spent on bringing him up..thts plain stupid..tht was his responsibility as a parent..gosh he's so money minded..its sick🀒Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 years ago