CID

queries regarding messages to CID post here

ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone 😊

Well mauka kafi khaas hain doston... On FB I read a message of a fan PRIYANK:
listen CIDIANS, I've (PRIYANK) planned to meet ?The CID Team? in month July so if you also wanna send your 'love msg' to ur respective IDOLS then just write your msg & mail me at '[email protected]'. I'll print ur copy n give it to da actors & be sure 4rm my side, your msg will be kept upto me only. No matter if you're my friend or not, be chilled & mail me. I won't mind carrying lots of fanmails wid me & ask if ur other cid friends (not in dis grup) wanna send their one corner of their hearts to their actors then convey them this msg & ask to mail me. You have time of 1.5 months! GO!!

So everyone this time again thinking to collect almost all missed out CID fans messages from here who want to say something to CID 😃
If u want you can send me your message so that all IF messages can go collectively... I sure want the messages to come to me... But the final decision is yours...

Sorry I know I haven't been able to find out the earlier message deails... Chaaho toh mujhey thapad marlo dear... Please Give me another chance.... Thiz time Iam sending both the first message collection too...😊

Please send me your messages on or before 18th of June.. (Ofcourse if u trust me)

I have kept this the last date because I think like every year this year too their gonna be Adi Sir B'day Contest... So Since I don't want to miss it out... I want to finish the Message Work Fast 😛😳 So that I can participate ( I hope u got it 😳)
Well So What are U all waiting for
come on write a message and PM to me... 😊
HURRY UP EVERYONE...😛😉
No time to waste 😳😃

Sincerely,

Deepika ( DreamyDeepz)

[Sorry Won't be able to reply to any PM now... will b available afer 28 May... Till then Take Care ... KEEP SMILING ... Bye. 😊]

Edited by DreamyDeepz28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Hello Everyone...😊
Iam posting the topic here so that the new members who are not on my friends list also come to know of thiz... This time also I expect all the members support like the last time...😊
Instead of filing the queries on my account... You can ask it here... I will keep checking once Iam back 😊
  • Please don't send messages fully criticising CID... After all we can do it with loving words also...
  • Please don't send any message threating or hurting CID stars..
  • Just like last time I will post on my account all the messages one last time to ensure every message is included
  • If someone doesn't want their message to be posted openly please PM me.
  • I won't include any message which I get after June 15th...
  • This is done because last time I had a lot of trouble when some members asked me afer the due date...
  • Please Co-operate all this is for presenting a lot of messages in style 😊
  • Hello Everyone
    Please write every post as a message in your own name
    Please give your full name or the name you want to be written as at the end of the message.
    If you want you can give your place name aswell ( As CID will be thrilled to know that their are people outside India too 😛 Or a place from where CID doesn't think people watch the show 😛)
    Iam thinking of giving a visual treat to CID 😃😃😃😃
    Lets give it a try everyone... Please trust me for thiz time too...
    Thank You 😊

Sincerely

DreamyDeepz

Edited by DreamyDeepz28 - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If u can then Just Send Message from IF Cidians, That  we want to watch old CID team in CID..and Trio and Duo toghter.Its our Request that after making Show Tri weekly don't sepreat Duo..
Minionite thumbnail
I would just like to second what Neeme has said.
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail

An important announcement the last date to submit all messages is June 21...

So Please Hurry everyone 😊😊😊😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika, no one wants to hurt them, but we have to speak the truth too. We love and admire them, but the story and dialogue writers are doing a sloppy job. Can we be blind to this?

I can send a long essay, but I don't know the person who is going and last time the person who visited didn't share his/her experience, hence the reluctance. (if I have missed the post, do forgive me and give me the link)
prttal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To

Our Dearest "CID" Team

We are huge fans of yours for the past 15 years. We try not to miss even a single episode, even watch thousands of repeats. But our previous line says it all, your older episodes are definitely better to watch than the current ones(barring a few). My only request is that to maintain the quality of CID, STORIES are a must in the section of improvement along with the dialogues. And of course the CID team itself which has got divided. This spoils the whole continuity(keenness and interest in the investigations). The show is still rocking the charts but few improvements can shut up the critics. It will be certainly better than increasing quantity(airing CID tri-weekly) and will improve quality. Wishing you all the best for the future!!

Thunderz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just tell them to put the re telecast of CID old epi daily in the evening 2 hrs... please!! bcoz now they reduced mrng times frm 2 hrs(9:00-11:30 ) to 1hr (8:30-9:30)... please can any 1 suggest them this to telecast the epi's in the vening frm 4:00-6:00...??? please!!
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want the evening time slot BACK!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaanagal

just tell them to put the re telecast of CID old epi daily in the evening 2 hrs... please!! bcoz now they reduced mrng times frm 2 hrs(9:00-11:30 ) to 1hr (8:30-9:30)... please can any 1 suggest them this to telecast the epi's in the vening frm 4:00-6:00...??? please!!

The telecast time of cid is not in FW or the actors' hands...its all decided by Sony. Hence no use telling them.

We can only tell FW to write some good stories. Even if the message goes to the actors, not sure if they have any say in this matter.

We can tell Satam sir not to shout so much. He as an actor will take this feedback and tone down some of his dialogues.

Does anyone have a message for Mr Abhay Shukla? 😆 Edited by visrom - 11 years ago