Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 21/05/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

All those moments which had Sati in them gushed through Mahadev's mind.
He gets reminded of her at the jungle consort when he saw her for the first time officially when she danced to his soulful music of The Veena,Tears rolled down his cheek uninvited..
Then he is reminded of the day when she first time, unknowingly ,touched him.
The first hug she gave him at her time of distress...to the rain scene when he confesses his love for her...to the beautiful night after their wedding..to the wedding...to their first swing together...to their first meal after their wedding...to her arrival at the Kailash for the first time as Shiva's wife...
Their first night as Husband and Wife...to the first gift by Shiva  for his Sati ...To there first comforting moment
All came as gone memories of his wife...which at each point gave him pain.

At the Kailsh, Mahadev is deeply shaken and hurt to learn that his Sati has gone,he sits down holding his wife in his arm...unaffected by anything,what worse could have happened.
His speech was engraved by this huge lose...his lips could only utter S-a-t-i, the only word that got stuck to his lips his thoughts and his existence.

Vishnuji and Brhmaji are worried about the catastrophe that might destroy the world in the absence of Mahadev.
"Without Shiv the world is gonna get out of balance,a dark cloud is going to cover this world and this place will be well suited for Asuras to dwell." Vishnuji fears.
To stop the division of Trideva's they both decide to go to Shiva-who just lost his wife.

They both now,arrive at the Kailsh where Mahadev is lamenting over his wife's lose.

"Mahadev my world is going deep into danger and only you can save it,plz come back Mahadev " Brhma dev speaks up n requests.

What is the essence left in Tridev without him,we are incomplete  explains Vishnuji .

"Which Tridev are you talking about ,what power (Shakti)and what world? My Shakti has gone with Sati- If there is no Sati,the there is no Shiv,
Shiva is powerless (Shaakti veheen) is as a dead body(Shava). Shiva is incomplete n powerless without Sati and for such undeserving Shiva its impossible for any productivity work" Shiva says.

Shiva blames Vishnuji n Brhmadev for all this,he already sad to that he was not ready for this marriage ,but for a significant reason all the devas have dragged him into this marriage,and that he has already warned him about Sati's powers as a human.He said that the pain which he is gonna go through will be much more intense n painful than him.
Look at the consequence of your decision ,how lifeless is Sati now.Shiva asks them to leave him alone n that they dont have any relief for his pains.

Shiva then picks Sati up and walks away ...

Asur raj Tarakasur is happy beyond words to learn that Sati is no more and that his end is impossible.

Daytyauru Shukraccharaya is disgusted that Tarakasur is partying over somebodies death n that the world has become unbalanced due to the parting of Trimurty .
Tarakasur points that his thoughts are seeming different from that of Asuras,and also pokes him by highlighting his decision behind becoming the AsurGuru was just helplessness,perhaps to compete with his own brother Brhaspati- who become the guru of the Dev's.
Shukracharya is annoyed with that comment on him..he then explains Tarakasur that he has earned the Sanjeevani vidya just for the Asuras.

Tarakasur again comments that since the potential danger ie Sati n Shiva's son will no more be coming his Viday n penance n time has gone wasted.
He also questions that this day when it a great day for the Asuras then why does he has such sad face...Shukracharya replies that only cowards can celebrate at others sadness.And where its the question of pain ,yeh he is deeply saddened seeing Mahadev's plight- who always supported n refuge asuras n gave immortality to you..he is our God and that he would always feel for Mahadev.

Vishnuji and Brhma dev again try to persuade Shiva to come back of the depression for the sake of the world.

Brhmadev worries that to see a grief stuck- Mahadev- who was beyond the Maya n materialistic things anyone would feel pained.He also adds that he even lost his Son and Grand Daughter,yet the pain of Mahadev has shaken him and is curses his helplessness n the limits that bind the Trimurty.Its sucha a pitiful  situation it is not to be able to help the one who always helped n solved every bodies problems without being biased.

"indeed,undoubtedly  its very sad ,but there is more to come which is gonna be even more sorrowful." Vishnuji replies

Shiav roams the whole world with Sati in his arms...watching her everytime.
Unwilling to leave her,not wanting to separate from her human body..he walks to far lands holding her n his arms..remembering their moments together and feeling the sorrow of separation in each second.

A very touching- melancholic song is played at the back for theses scenes...
Songs is very touching😭

"Winners should take the first opportunity that comes their way..Mahadev's situation is in the favor of Asuras ..The partition of Trimurty,the directionless-ness of  devas,increase of lawlessness only in such situations a chief of army has to work on his plans n make new ones to become an emperor!
Shukracharya you being the army in chief  has to clear it for us -prove your loyalty towards the asuras -this is the very just opportunity for you. Order us - we are ready for your command ,call for a war!!! "Tarakasur provokes.

Seeing Shukracharya confused Tarakasur again comments that  becoming so emotional only hints towards one's weakness

To which Shukracharya replies that to attack someone when they are weak only is done by a coward one and in the war rules it is called ' Meanness'.

"So you think when Devas become strong ,then should we fight them?!? It will be called foolishness,these Devas always are ready to attack us just to limit us till patalok." Tarakasur mocks

Shukracharya agrees for the war to prove his loyalty towards the  Asuras,the again he says that this will be only for Tarakasur's personal favor n selfish reason.
Shukracharya declares a war against Swarg..only to be stopped by Tarkasur.

Shukracharya object to this saying what would he get attacking n killing the weak n innocent..as they are weak and war is between tow equals

Tarakasur says that before Swarg lok they need to attack the Prithvi lok, as these humans pray n do yagas to woo devas ,which in turn add up the powers of the Devas. The humans are not self reliant they need devas for their security.So if there are no Yagas there will not be any power for devas then Devas will be weak and then,they can attack the Swarg lok.

All the devtas and both Vishnu n Brhma deva are worried to see this.

Precap:

Shiva is still wondering the world holding a dead Sati in his arms..Till the mother earth- Sati doesnt gets emerged with it,till then Shiva's attachments n love with Sati wont go away.

"For cutting down Sati's body my Sudrashan chakra is usful,but to separate Sati's body from Shiva is gonna be very painful n fatal for the world" Says Vishnu

Thanks for reading..pardon me for the late

have a nice time

regards Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Notes of todays epi ...for  Sia 

Epi starts with shivji holding the body of Ma Sati and recalling all good moments they shared ...

Bhrama and Vishnu arrived there ,but Shivji questions them for their mistake ,THat he refused to marry sati who is ayoga for him but you people hurried in every thing so that ,it leads to big disaster ,now he is away from all wordily activities and frustrated due to them ,,,,,,,,,

Tarakasur planning to declare war over all lokhas

Sad song played in BG where shivji is   walking by holding Sati  in his arms 
Back to Tarakasur war statements and his anguish for revenge over devatas ...

Precap : Vishnuji is planning to separate Body of Sati from Shivji  

Adding the gist:
Mahadev has broken down and blames brahma and Vishnu for forcing this marriage for their own reasons. he said he knew sati would have to suffer a lot and this is exactly what happens. He has nothing to do with any of them and then picks up the body of sati and leaves. A lot of time seems to pass because shiv developes a stubble.

meanwhile tarakasur is happy and plans to attack swargabhoomi. Sukracharya scolds him for being happy at the misery of their gurru, tarakasur snubbs him.

precap: Vishnu says mahadev will not be his self unless sati's body is separated from him but is worried if that would make him even more angry.
I shared Mahadev's sentiments today - was really pissed off @ Brahma & Vishnu!  Hey, Mahadev has lost his wife, give him some privacy!

More seriously, I wish they didn't plan to show Vishnu chopping up Sati's body w/ his discus.  That's something that only one purana - Markandeya Purana - has.  But in reality, had Vishnu actually done that, Shiva should have sent his trishul @ him and put him in the same catagory as Daksha and Ganesh.

Anyway, glad to see Tarakasura & Shukracharya back today.  Again, just like the serial whitewashes the role of the devas, they blackwash the role of the asuras - there is nothing anywhere that suggests that Tarakasura was glad @ Sati's death.  He was simply happy once he got his boon, and went to war against the devas.

But for the serial to make sense, first Vritra has to fight Indra, Dadichi has to sacrifice his life so that his bones can be used to make the vajra, and Indra will have to kill Vritra.  They do need to show that.  Only problem - Mahadev has a very peripheral role there.  Maybe Mohit can take a week's break or so while this is going on, and return fresh once Vritra is killed.

P.S.  It seemed strange to see Shiva somewhat unshaven - I thought that Shiva and Vishnu simply didn't have any facial hair growth, nor facial hair.
Thanks for ur update dear. MR/Shivji roaming with the corpse of Mouni/Sati made me very sad ...imagine what the real Shivji felt... the immense and intense pain... he lost his wife Sati!!=( Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
Thank you Sia for a awesome update you always does marvelous job.

Thanks

Thanks for the update Sia😊

Shivji's pain was very realisticly shown.
I very well understood yesterday though read a lot before , "Shiv without Shakti is Shav". He becomes inactive without her. Infact everyone becomes inactive without energy, Shakti. She is present in all human being, when she leaves in form of Pran-Shakti, a body bcomes shav.
Tarakasur talks sense at times. Firsttake over the Earth, then Devatas will stop getting Aahutis from yagyas & will not protect humans.
May be the coming epi. will show about the Shakti peethas. It will be interesting to see how Earth gets stonger with Shakti's presence in various places & how Tarakasur reacts to this.
Thanks Sia for the update.😊 I actually respected Shukracharya for his principles despite being guru of asurs...at the same time what Tarkasur said also made sense from his POV...by taking over prithvilok...he can easily win over swarg.

@Minaxi : Absolutely agree about *Shiv Shaktivihin Shav*...even i have heard it many times ,but the complete significance of it synced in seeing Shivji's painful state...he was almost soulless...more than tears,that scene actually made me numb with his sorrow...once again MR did brilliant job in that scene...only Vishnuji was the one who could identify with Shivji's state & as always he will be the one who will come up with solution.

But ,what i had heard stories from my childhood...it says Shivji took hold of Sati's body & started doing taandav & during this act,devi Sati's various parts fell at different places on earth which eventually became SHAKTI -PITH...i wonder this Vishnuji cutting her body is from which puran?πŸ˜•
@Pooja, It is in Devi Puran, which they have been following a lot for Sati's story. Shivji did Tandav while carring Sati's body. To get him out of that state Vishnuji cut her body with his SC in 51 parts, wherever they fell Shakti peethas were formed. We may see that either tonight or tomm. Today's tagline mentions that.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I shared Mahadev's sentiments today - was really pissed off @ Brahma & Vishnu!  Hey, Mahadev has lost his wife, give him some privacy!

More seriously, I wish they didn't plan to show Vishnu chopping up Sati's body w/ his discus.  That's something that only one purana - Markandeya Purana - has.  But in reality, had Vishnu actually done that, Shiva should have sent his trishul @ him and put him in the same catagory as Daksha and Ganesh.

Anyway, glad to see Tarakasura & Shukracharya back today.  Again, just like the serial whitewashes the role of the devas, they blackwash the role of the asuras - there is nothing anywhere that suggests that Tarakasura was glad @ Sati's death.  He was simply happy once he got his boon, and went to war against the devas.

But for the serial to make sense, first Vritra has to fight Indra, Dadichi has to sacrifice his life so this bones can be used to make the vajra, and Indra will have to kill Vritra.  They do need to show that.  Only problem - Mahadev has a very peripheral role there.  Maybe Mohit can take a week's break or so while this is going on, and return fresh once Vritra is killed.

P.S.  It seemed strange to see Shiva somewhat unshaven - I thought that Shiva and Vishnu simply didn't have any facial hair growth, nor facial hair.

Hi Vrish, so nice to see you here too, guess birds of same feather will flock together.πŸ˜†

Umm, I think as tridev they really do not have much chance of privacy, forget them , look at our politicians or filmstars, with great power comes great sacrifices.πŸ˜†
Vrish i am not an expert in puranas, but ever since childhood i have read and heard mahadev stars tandav with sati's body and to calm him down Vishnu cuts the body in 51 parts and spreads it all over the world ( hmm, i guess in those days world only meant greater IndiaπŸ˜†)
And i doubt Mahadev would have done that with trishul to Vishnu or Brahma, brahma i am not sure, but Vishnu and Shiv r like two sides of same coin man. 

As for asuras, atleast sukracharya was not shown as evil conniving brahmin, that should count a bit right? I mean this show is still miles better in terms of the supporting casts, where other characters like Vishnu and Brahma are not mere sidekicks but actually have some part to do.

PS: I have a question, was tarakasura even there during sati episode? He came much much later if I remember correctly. That is why God's needed a son from shivji and devi ma decided ok its time i take rebirth.
LOL at the end. Shiva and Vishnu unshaven is a new thing in this soap, but its kinda cool, brings out the sadness. But i am not sure whether i like a stubbled shiv or maybe mohit was under pressure to dress up and simply forgot to shave?πŸ˜†