Thendral Monday Update: 21/05/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments🤗🤗! Very apt Title!

Very repetitive episode!  Felt Thulz went little overboard as this is not her character😕. The way she was mocking at Bhuv might have bad effects to her basically as she is making Bhuv get more aggressive. Anand and Shymala scenes were good, but again did not like the way Shymala spoke about the looks of Thulz mm 😕. She could have said that TPS was so loving and caring inspite of talking about how her mom looks.. Grr.

Nithesh scenes were much better😉. So now Nithesh targeted Lav Jewels. Way to go Nithesh👏👍🏼. Nalla Ulaga Maha Nadipu Nithesh😛! The only way Lav can reform is she needs to know the value of money first. It was the money that changed a sweet Lav to a selfish creature🤢' Sigh. Nithesh needs to be little careful as GW is over smart to catch Nithesh acts as she is unbeatable in all thillu mullu jobs😕.

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks Bhaghi (Yovvv Bhaghi😛) for the Lovely update plus Comments!😃🤗

TPS mom teasing B still continues😕...though B deserve it...seeing that in every episode gets boring😕.

How sad...Anand always kill everyone with his lectures but he limited his talks with B😲...he should have advised her too how to be a good mother nu🤣...few episodes before he said that he will change people department by department so B will be in waiting list pola😛.

Nithesh came to GW's house with some serious mission😲...his steps to make GW moneyless is moving fast compare to all other track😕.
Thanks for suda suda update...

Really enjoying NIT/LAV track more that Bhuv/TPS/T track.
Bhuv should see the downfall sooonnn

Waiting to see GW & Lav reaction when they know NIT is there to pull them down ...

Tnx for the update, nice title!😃

Today was a okay episode.
Nalla pallamozhigal. Most of Patti, I found this very good said:
''Vady en kalurande mandai kaari, mulay kette sandai kaari''🤣
I thought that Anand could come back to work as a police, but that was not so it was all a drama.

Nitisch requires more money to Lavanya and than the discuss with GW started😆

I was hoping to see Ta😭😆
Thanks for the super fast Monday update TTfan.

I'm really loving this Nithish's track from last week... and his acting...😃 to bring the evil twins Attam to control.. . A very sad looking face/dialogues, Ekkachakka ICE on GW's head, Oreadiya Lav- kuda sernthu same side goal adikkarathu... and then, antha pakkama thirumbi, oru veRtri punnagai...    😉Really waiting to see the day when he let;s his plan out to them a lesson.👏
Edited by supree - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update...

T ithu ellam romba over, MM ku porantha singa kutti. MM singama? ithu ellam romba over, all that guy can do is cry and be scared of his wives and do what ever they said. T is singing too much praises for her Dad for all that he did.

T/TPS and TPS mom same old same old.. did nothing new. Ohh now Bhujjis know Bhu is T's mom and in the matter of few hrs  they knew about everything and they also talk ill abt Bhuvana. Romba fast than.

I enjoyed Nit scenes better. Super Amma and Ponnu are going to loose all their back up and come to nadutheru soon. But side effect is going to be TA and PA paying 10K kappam every month.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thanks TT Fan.

Only yesterday I managed to see Nits moving into Lav's home. He was so cute and funny when he was overhearing Lav/GW's discussion.  LOL...

Btw, the new Lavanya, if I am not mistaken also acts in the serial Azaghi.  Her performance there is quite bad.

I doubt she is going to perform as well as Neelam.  Sigh...
Rocking episode I loved how everyone ganged up on Bhuvana lol!! Thulasi seemed different today attitude wise but at her best and patti vs Bhuvana too good!! The only downside is where and what happend to TAMIL !!!!
Thanks Bhargavi for the nice update.

May be what is TPS's mom does is fun and we can also say Bhuvana deserves all that. But it seems going too far. After all what is the purpose of TPS and TPS's mom staying there? What is TPS wanting there? Just teach a lesson to Bhuvana or asserting her rights over Laxman? Can't TPS and her mom just take some actions instead of just wasting energy with cheap words?

Thulasi may say she is a lion-cub. As I always have maintained, T just needs to concentrate on her studies and try to become a successful engineer. May be TA could tell her not to visit Bhuvana everyday and rag her. If T says she is a lion-cub, doesn't she know Bhuvana is a venomous viper? She knows that also and she knows that the poison fangs in the viper are very much there which could cause havoc stealthily? And now the viper is totally provoked also. What the whole kumbal in Bhivana's house is showing is not how to blank out the snake. Instead all that they are doing is provoking the snake more and more.

Has Anand really got back the job? If not, won't he be in trouble? Has Shyamala's dad come out of jail? If he is in jail, why is Shyamala making these visits?

So Nitish really has a master plan to get the jewels of Laav also. Is GW going to do something to thwart the plan?

Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago