Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

21/05/2012 yrkkh wu comp

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i am back here with today's update for such a boring epi 🥱 thanks to shruthi.sweety for the quick update in discussion thread that i chorified made changes and updated here as there wasnt anything good in todays epi 🤢

e
pi starts with g3 geting mad at Naksh for being late.nk tries to say sopmething but asusual ak stops him😡.
then at M's ,ananya had learned to say bye, so vish gives her shagun and everyone appreciated varsha for her mahaan kaam🤢 , samar comes to give kangan after all nakhra anshu accompanies samar to SS.😡.

in SS there was cute convo of ak with duggu and duggu was just❤️ and superb expressions😍(just watch it. sirf yahi dekhna laayak tha😊),nk was unable to pay mobile bill through online , so he asks ak to pay the bill n live for meeting.

ak got to leave, then g3 comes back to her avataar and starts scolding ak that she is very irresponsible..blah blah.. etc..fianlly ak opens her mouth that she has to go as nk has asked her to pay the bill...lil bit g3 calms down.
saamr aur anshu ka entry hoga SS main...he given kanagan to ak and 2 jokers are very much thankful to him🤢. as there was no car, samar says he will drop ak and g3 will agree and ask ak to go with Samar n anshu😡 . phir samar ak ka naukar bantha hain(seeing him mujhe aisa hi laga😆) by...road cross karne main madad kartha hain, ak stand in queue then samar gets her water and finally wo kudh q main kadhe ho jatha hain.😡.

precap main anshu calls ak n tells that DJ's tabiyat kharab ho gaya hain😲(i think kal phir samar SS main entry marega😡..maybe he will bring DJ n naksh home..lagtha hain phir se dinos ke nazar main mahan banega😡.. aaj jokers ko pataya..lagtha hain kal Dj ko patayega😡).

just my thought on today's epi and this track
natik wont spare samar after he know's the truth so samar baba R.I.P 😆 beside that i also found samar's behaviour disgusting beside knowing that she is a married woman and has a small baby still he is after her thats not his infacuation its just madness yr has always been close to reality so what message are cv giving younger genration that after finding out you fell for a married woman with a kid its ok to go after her and try and please her and get in her good books chi disgusting thought 🤢

Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
Samar today was disgusting. 😡 Even after so much happened he still doesn't get it. 🤢

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update mariam.
and thanks for sruthisweety
sonu. thumbnail
thanks di..i dint watch the episode..reading ur update i feel..its just..starting of track na..im sure cv's wll end this track wht good..message..
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU...
Samar is so annoying yaar
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx for d update...i just wish cvs end dis all soon n dat too d way v want...
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update mariam... :)
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...I dont see the point of introducing this new guy Samar. What is he going to achieve 🥱
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
haven't seen the epi yet...but i m positive about the outcome of the track...testing time for nsksh's relationship and i sure they will withstand the crisis together and emerge victorious...
Riyafive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...😊