21'5'12 WU-Papaji confronts Chopras,Gaurav leaves

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks sahasra for the WU. Nice episode today except for the illogical part of Kunal shouting at his boss after being asked to appear in the court for his first case. Nice acting by Kunal, Raj, Papaji, Vik and Seema👏. 

For a change, it was very nice to see a quite Siddhi, not taking the lead in this episode as well because even in real life, in this kind of situations, elders make the final decisions and not the newest bahu. Good job CVs in that context.
thanks for the update dear.

Kunal intends to become house husband it seems...such irresposibility is not accepted in any profession especially job ...huh..
Thanks for the WU Sahasra.. Today's episode was fairly good, except for the fact that Kunal has become jobless again.. Gaurav is such a heartless fellow..!! I hope that Sudanshu ji does not wreck revenge by torturing Raveena..!! Kudos to the star cast for the fine performances!!
Thanks for the WU.

One important scene that came up was the last few secs before the precap... Kunal with tears in his eyes - looked pained but extremely determined (atleast it appeared like that to me)
Doc ji thank u sooo much for this WU...
The episode was good...
Omg...kunu jobless again???? plz Cv's dont do such naainsaafi to us...we wanna watch Kc's professional life too
uff this Gaurav is too much😡
Must say...The episode was a power-packed one..in terms of acting...Kunal,Raj,Seema,Vikram...omg...Ishaani...all were too goood...
Felt nice dat Sidhi didnt interfere much in d conversations...after all its teh Elders who got to take the decisions
Originally posted by shweta_r

Thanks for the WU.

One important scene that came up was the last few secs before the precap... Kunal with tears in his eyes - looked pained but extremely determined (atleast it appeared like that to me)
shweta di ...yaa even i loved dat bit...
seems like Kunal has some big plans in his mind