Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
 Rachna in reality is 17 and gunjan is a few years older to rachna
  Does anybody know what is BUA's name in the series and in reality?????😕

Is it shwetha in the series and Rakhi shukla in reality?...
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
no i meant in the serial...btw thanks :)
when Rachna's alliance was first fixed, wasn't her fiance called Arav? but then when he entered the show, everyone called him Vihaan instead. did they ever explain why the name change? I miss a couple of episodes every now and then, so I was wondering if they might have already addressed it. Thanks for the help!
Yes Aarav -vihaan ,
  We were all into confusion when they changed the name but never once was it mentioned why they did that. So all of us went with the flow and accepted his name as vihaan
 Something just popped up in my thoughts vihaan goes well with gunjan . It kind of rhymes . So maybe🤣🤣 They did that
  Actually even the name of the series initially was gunjan - roli when they published the article but later when it was aired it was SSLK
  Strange are the ways of the creative team😕
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can tell me which episode Gujan and Vihaan meet?

Thanks,
-Star

@starasdf
Gunjan and vihaan met on his entry scene that is on 16th oct 2012 episode at the heritage tour camp of the SVC
^ Thanks :D been looking for it :).

-Star
Hi. I'm a big fan of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. I was wondering if you can make a facebook fan page for it posting TRPS, updates and everything. It'll be really helpful 
Hai there...i am in Malaysia...so the current episode is very much way back...can someone please tell me how come Rachna likes Vihaan now, i thought she is in love with Rajiv sir...yes i know she is engaged to Vihaan...but she doesn't know yet and is still in love with Rajiv...that is the current episode...

Thank you so much for your help...