Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please give an update of what has happened since Vihaan got engaged to Gunjun? I havent seen SSLK since then. Thank you.
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lalia

Can someone please give an update of what has happened since Vihaan got engaged to Gunjun? I havent seen SSLK since then. Thank you.

Gunjan exposed him to the rest of the family..Vihaan hates her...Rajiv supports Gunjan..Vihaan tries to create distance between the two sisters...
Rachna is rude to Gunjan becoz gunjan is in the spotlight always and overshadows rachna..

Fresher of the year competition is introduced. Rachna takes part with the sole goal to out-do gunjan..
FOTY is same as the movie SOTY except the challenges have been in reversed orders.

So far two challenges are done in FOTY (Sports and mental) and both sister qualified. The last challenge is a dance competition

Vihaan becomes a mentor for Rachna. Rajiv is the mentor for Gunjan. Charu plays tricks on the sister creating more misunderstanding on Rachna's mind against gunjan...In holi charu is exposed, the sisters reunite..

For details, you can read the WU
sanjana_33333 thumbnail
hi friends ..i recently started watching this show ..just wanna knw 1 thing ...rachna n gunjan are sisters (cousins)...mayank is rachna's brother (cousin)..so wats d relation b/w gunjan n mayank ??im lil confused ..:)
sanjana
Originally posted by: sanjana_33333

hi friends ..i recently started watching this show ..just wanna knw 1 thing ...rachna n gunjan are sisters (cousins)...mayank is rachna's brother (cousin)..so wats d relation b/w gunjan n mayank ??im lil confused ..:)

sanjana

Hello..,
Rachna & Gunjan are cousins, Both girls mothers are sisters.
Mayank is Rachna cousin also, Both of there fathers are brothers.
Mayank loves Gunjan, there were getting married but due to problem (Charu's plan) they didn't get marry instead Mayank marry Charu.
😊

sanjana_33333 thumbnail
thanku all nw im clear abt their relation  😊
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone give me the link of Vihan Rachna Hug Scene...
Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whatever happened to Rachna's fiance? Isn't Vihaan Rachna's fiance? If so, why are they sneaking around to meet? 
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can any give me a short update of this serial...i watched it till mayank asking for divorce to charu but charu dont gives it...after tht i dint watch pllzzz tell wht hpn...i just want a short update...
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Moumimon

Anyone give me the link of Vihan Rachna Hug Scene...

sry no idea...wud tell if i find it😊