Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

^^its usually me who s doing the updates. Ayeshaa said she will be helping me will let u know once we split the days.

hmmm allright.๐Ÿ˜‰i already have updates for monday n thursday, it will be mine pleasure to help u ppl for any other day except these two.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ideally i was supposed to do monday tuesday but since there was no one i ended up doing everything. So i can stick to monday tuesday ,ayesha can do wed thurs and you can do friday?? I wont be online after 18 for 20 25 days as i have exams. So you might have to fill in for me that time:-) will that be fine??
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wokay vibz, i wont mind helping you :)
Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I havent been watching the serial lately. When did Mayank fall for Gunjan?! Last I saw, he hated her. And this Charu character, I'm surprised Mayank agreed to marry her. Wonder why he did. >.<
-Eris- thumbnail
Mayank is falling for gunjan. The first time had some feeling was when he was trying to fight with her and she was upset about her mom so was not fighting back like she normally do. He is worried. Even earlier he always focussed a lot on gunjan . His eyes always search for her . He was even surprised when she showed concern about his health coz he was smoking. When she wore indian clothes he was blown away and now is having dreams about her. About charu he liked the attention initially and his entire family approved so he said yes. He always tried to taunt gunjan with his engagement so probably even that was something to get her attention. Hope i have been helpful
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey does anybody know the actor who protrays the stalker guy? 
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anybody tell me how old the lead actors in real life are?..I wana know how old gunjan..rachna and mayank are..Does anybody know there date of birth?
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me if there was a written episode for the 12th July, 2012 ?

Thanks will gladly appreciate it
cool12345 thumbnail
can some one tell what is the height of gunjan roopal tyagi. thanks๐Ÿ‘
-Eris- thumbnail
This is the link for 12th july update. www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3089409

as for age and height google is providing no info could only find out mayank ie ankit gera s birthday is september 1. I will still try searching for others and let u know