Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bee5

Can someone tell me the date of the episode where Rachna's prospective in-laws talk about their sons?

I think it was July 24 😕
Originally posted by gohil1

For 13th Aug: Gunjan is feeling really low after the acid attack, there is some shail-gunjan and gunjan-rachna bond. Since dayal refuse to let police know abt the attack, mayank and rachna decide they should do something to punish mintu and try to think of a plan. Mayank uploads the video of the acid attack on some online website while blurring out rachna's and gunjan's faces from the video. In order to make gunjan feel special, mayank decorates her room with flowers and she is excited to c it.

Thats all for the episode... i will try to look up the other ones and tell u in short.  Hope it helps.

Thanks Gohil
Did anyone has written up of today's episode 19th September 2012 ?
Originally posted by vibz88

Posted it just now:)

thank you Vibha 😉
Originally posted by Asha004

I think it was July 24 😕

Asha,
  Thank you for getting back.
  I read the WU for July 24th. This episode is when the prospective in-laws come to see Rachna the 1st time.
  This is not the episode that I am looking for, where they discuss about the boys. There is an episode much later when that lady comes home after going to see Rachna uninformed and has a tiff with her husband for her doings. The husband admonishes the wife she is over-doing things related to this alliance and that she hasn't even informed the guy(their 2nd son) of this alliance. He also says that bcos of such doings even earlier is why they have lost of 1st son and tells her that he doesn't want the same to that to happen to the 2nd one too. Do you remember this episode? This is the one I am looking for.
Can someone plz update the gallery with some of the males pictures ... Rajeev , Sangeeta , Shali & Seema Husband.. pretty please
Can anyone brief me on what is happening on the 25th of september please ?

The videos are really moving to slow thanks
Edited by Asminita - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Asminita

Can anyone brief me on what is happening on the 35th of september please ?

The videos are really moving to slow thanks

35th of sep??????????der are only 30 day...
Originally posted by rishabjain2

35th of sep??????????der are only 30 day...

I know there is 30 days sorry i pressed the wrong number it suppose to be the 25th
 Who is This new character shwetha?.Kind of making me nervous .is she from Rajeev,s past .Hope not. Pls sort out my confusion