Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How old is Roopal Tyagi & Mahima Makwana in real life? 
didodido thumbnail

can someone please post update for 11/9.. if not full update atleast summary

swathis thumbnail
can anyone tell me the actress  who plays Chayya  Rachna's friend, Seema and Sangeeta, Prabhu, Gopal and Dolu thanks Edited by swathis - 11 years ago
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed a bunch of episodes last month -- 

Does Seema chachi know that Mayank loves Gunjan and wants to marry her? What's happening there? 

Thx in advance! 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is there any SSLK sad version title song?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i havent seen in over like 3 months. but last i saw, i swear rachna was falling for her aggressive coach, rajeev.. now she's engaged to vihaan, his brother? and if she's engaged to him then why is gunjan playing with his mind (being his gf while shes engaged to mayank)  

i'm so confused!

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i havent seen in over like 3 months. but last i saw, i swear rachna was falling for her aggressive coach, rajeev.. now she's engaged to vihaan, his brother? and if she's engaged to him then why is gunjan playing with his mind (being his gf while shes engaged to mayank)  

i'm so confused!

Well actually,
Rajiv and Vihaan are brothers, Vihaan wanted to meet Mr Garg Daughter, so he called and ask her to meet him that is Rachna, but she was meeting Rajiv at the same time, so she told Gunjun everything, so Gunjun offers to help, Rachna meet Rajiv and he told her off there, ad Gunjun meet Vihaan, so there he start to think he is marrying Gunjun...,And Gunjun just have fun messing with him..

Originally posted by: gapgirl

I missed a bunch of episodes last month -- 

Does Seema chachi know that Mayank loves Gunjan and wants to marry her? What's happening there? 

Thx in advance! 

Yeah Seema knows about Mayank ANd Gunjun...,and even agree to get them marry, but want charu as her DIL, so together they are planning against Gunjun
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Well actually,
Rajiv and Vihaan are brothers, Vihaan wanted to meet Mr Garg Daughter, so he called and ask her to meet him that is Rachna, but she was meeting Rajiv at the same time, so she told Gunjun everything, so Gunjun offers to help, Rachna meet Rajiv and he told her off there, ad Gunjun meet Vihaan, so there he start to think he is marrying Gunjun...,And Gunjun just have fun messing with him..

so why was rachna meeting rajiv?
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
because she think that he will confess that he is in love with her but he ended up hurting her feelings and she run away crying