Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk - Page 7

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Chaaya,s name is Nidhi Jha and seema, s name is Alka Mogha. am not sure of the rest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok thanks, 😳oh great, where can I go search the articles for the whole cast name?😕 I know most of of their names already except for a few😒
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Where can I find SSLK's sad Music?
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so are mayank and gunjan not together anymore?
indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone summarize how Rachna fell for Vihaan? I missed a few episodes and the last I remember that Rajiv was her love, and that they were projecting Gunjan as his fiancee. Then how come Rachna is all coy now in front of Vihaan? Thanks in advance
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: serenagirl1005

so are mayank and gunjan not together anymore?

Yeah, they are separated because of seema,sangeeta & charu.
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: indiafmmm

Can someone summarize how Rachna fell for Vihaan? I missed a few episodes and the last I remember that Rajiv was her love, and that they were projecting Gunjan as his fiancee. Then how come Rachna is all coy now in front of Vihaan? Thanks in advance

Well..,Rajiv rejected Rachna, and poor thing was devasted..,Gunjan acts as Vihana's finacee,after a while, they had to tell the secret, but before mayanka already started to have doubt about marrying Gunjan.
Vihana took it quite calm, and accepted Rachna which came as a surprise..,and start calling Rachna, giving her rose, talking to her..,And Rachna is on 7 heaven...😆
Mayanka eventually break off his and Gunjan relationship, while Rachna is loving Vihana's company...
Yeah..,This girl gives us surprises...😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me the name of the song Vihaan and Rachna danced in today's episode?
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: swagakevin2

Can someone tell me the name of the song Vihaan and Rachna danced in today's episode?

the song was "radha" from the movie "student of the year"...

indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you!!! That's quicker than I thought she would need to get over Rajiv... But well...

This content was originally posted by: Amanda_18

Well..,Rajiv rejected Rachna, and poor thing was devasted..,Gunjan acts as Vihana's finacee,after a while, they had to tell the secret, but before mayanka already started to have doubt about marrying Gunjan.
Vihana took it quite calm, and accepted Rachna which came as a surprise..,and start calling Rachna, giving her rose, talking to her..,And Rachna is on 7 heaven...😆
Mayanka eventually break off his and Gunjan relationship, while Rachna is loving Vihana's company...
Yeah..,This girl gives us surprises...😆