Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lalia

No, you're very clear. When did Vihaan make his entry? I happened to see last night's episode so I'm a bit interested in the Vihaan/Rachna story. 

Vihana enters when Rachna realise she was in love with Rajiv..,Vihana is the college hunk, after which the college went on a camping trip, Vihana and Gunjan got off on the wrong foot, and he keeps troubling her all time, On the trip rachna told rajiv she love him, and he told her that's wrong, there can never be nothing between them a teacher & a student. Never...Rachna is heart broken, but didn't give up.
Vihana doesn't believe in arranged marriage, and doesn't which to marry so he call the at Rachna resident to meet the girl he ws going to marry (Mr. Dayal Garg daughter). Same time Rajiv wanted to meet Rachna, so she found her self in a fix, so she told gunjan who help her, by posting as Mr. Garg daughter, Gunjun was shocked to know Rachna to be husband is Vihana, but yet she played along.
Rachna meet Rajiv again, and he made it plain to her there can never be anything between them, she is totally devasted.
Gunjana inform her about Vihana being her to be..Later Vihana introduce Gunjan to Rajiv as his to be wife...Boths are shocked Rajiv and Vihana are brothers..
Vihana then wanted everyone to know who the lucky one to steal his heart, and planned a mask party. Gunjan then told him the truth about Rachna is Mr. Dayal Garg daughter and its not her. Vihana then accept it as that, and now he is okay with Rachna, flirting to her and so...πŸ˜†

Everything else...you need to know...

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenagirl1005

ok did the episode with purvi, arjun and onir dance already air? If it did, what episode was that?

That episode was aired last week during SSLK nad RSSI maha sangam..,somethime during Tuesday 18Dec/ Wednesday19Dec.
Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vihana enters when Rachna realise she was in love with Rajiv..,Vihana is the college hunk, after which the college went on a camping trip, Vihana and Gunjan got off on the wrong foot, and he keeps troubling her all time, On the trip rachna told rajiv she love him, and he told her that's wrong, there can never be nothing between them a teacher & a student. Never...Rachna is heart broken, but didn't give up.
Vihana doesn't believe in arranged marriage, and doesn't which to marry so he call the at Rachna resident to meet the girl he ws going to marry (Mr. Dayal Garg daughter). Same time Rajiv wanted to meet Rachna, so she found her self in a fix, so she told gunjan who help her, by posting as Mr. Garg daughter, Gunjun was shocked to know Rachna to be husband is Vihana, but yet she played along.
Rachna meet Rajiv again, and he made it plain to her there can never be anything between them, she is totally devasted.
Gunjana inform her about Vihana being her to be..Later Vihana introduce Gunjan to Rajiv as his to be wife...Boths are shocked Rajiv and Vihana are brothers..
Vihana then wanted everyone to know who the lucky one to steal his heart, and planned a mask party. Gunjan then told him the truth about Rachna is Mr. Dayal Garg daughter and its not her. Vihana then accept it as that, and now he is okay with Rachna, flirting to her and so...πŸ˜†

Everything else...you need to know...

Thank you ji. I meant to say, what day was the episode that Vihaan made his entry? So that I can catch up from that day. thank you ji
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does vihan knows that rachana used to love his brother???
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Vihaan made his entry on 16th oct 2012 episode that is at the heritage tour camping site. 

He is totally mesmerised by Gunjan and when he finally found out the truth abt the girl his mother picked for him..

He was in shock and then sports a very cool attitude of accepting rachna who was just rejected by his bro Rajeev     (Vihaan is not aware of that)

He starts  showering too much attention on rachna and she keeps falling for it .

she is on a  rebound  & getting carried away with Vihaan,s fake appreciation and attention

.vihaan,s eyes are set on getting Gunjan back in his life
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

Does vihan knows that rachana used to love his brother???

No! Vihana, doesn't know Rachna had love his his bro.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me how I became a groupbie from a newbie?
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Can someone tell me how I became a groupbie from a newbie?

because u have made more than 50 posts😊... IF divides it's members in group by the number of posts they make...like after making 50 posts u will turn groupbie,after 200 posts senior member,after 1000 posts goldie and etc...

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I suppose members get terminated if they get carried away. Don't think I will reach oldie
bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
both gunjan and rachna are 16/?