7C 21st - 25th May 2012 Updates pg 1 & Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
MONDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 11

Students ellam sitting and mokka poduraning. Mandae and minnal joking about the situation of the cycle and how pavam sunnambu thalaiyan the one who borrowed school cycle and promise to repair the damage one. In comes Kaibam and sits on vatiyar table 😲 and tells everyone to pay attention as he got a semma news nu πŸ˜† Tells his friends that this coming friday there is test in 7C. All students face drops πŸ˜²πŸ˜† upset about the test. Minnal says "pavam namma chinna pasanga.. ippadi exam exam nu solli kollurangalae.." 🀣

Kaibam confuses them more saying there in exam in 7C but it is not for the students. Ellaram confuse and shock... minnal, mandae and other guys catch kaibam and beats him up thinking his lying nu 🀣 Kaibam tells them the test is for stallin as its a review class for him. If they all answer wrong, Stallin will be send away ... all students cheers πŸ˜• happily

Stallin at home thinking about review. He feels so upset and needed someone to talk to. He tries talking to Siva but she was more concern about her chappati .. trying to make him eat it so she can get the money. Stallin gets annoyed and gives up in what in wanted to share with her He gets angry and shouts at her to get the RS10 puri 5 pieces and RS 12 bru coffee one cup. Siva still being dumb says sorry as bru price went up so its now RS13 nu 😲🀣 Stallin starts laughing at her ignorance. Siva feels happy he is laughing.

Students 7C.. orei ragalai with no teacher around.. singing going on betweent them 🀣 In comes Stallin and alagi who was singing runs to her place .. she sang very cute choo choo mari nu 🀣🀣

Stallin ask yaaru andha cinna kuyil chitra who was singing. Alagi remains silent and scared. Stallin seem to be in good mood and wants to know who was the sweet singer. Alagi stands and Stallin praises her and she says thanks to him. Students wonder why stallin being jovial today. One of the students tell Stallin that only Killi has learn sangeetha properly. Stallin praise him too. He then ask who was the one giving BGM by banging the table. Minnal says its kaibam and Stallin wonders who is Kaibam and ask him to stand. Kaibam stand and thinks about the incident he was ask to get out of the class. Stallin smiles and ask him to sit. He then starts giving them advice about how studies is more important. Stallin says he wish to provide them better future. Students are not keen to listen to his advice for now.  Stallin informs them about the review and hopes they will be able to answer properly. So he wants them to pay attention for this week.

Students are not so bothered about this review cause they have plan to fail in the review. πŸ˜†

Update by sneha_vijay

Tuesday Update 22 May 2012 ,Episode :12
pics by ratna akka 

Part:1

The episode starts with HM is talking with a staff then there comes stallin then  HM aks enn stallin can see at all he says illa sir Friday review la so preparing for that sir so was little busy then HM says stallin ena theater la  OK OK  padam is there are you coming ? 

stallin aks OK OK va HM says that oru kal oru kanadi nu then HM explain abt hansika then he asks to come he first refuses the HM says its my order nu then !! 

HM says that your students are going to write test bt they are cool bt see your are very tensed ,stallin says that they are very good sir avanga nala pdikuranga sir nu then Hm says go see there then how are they playing nu the HM says that stallin dnt worry suma face this review i will see the rest nu stallin says illa sir AHM says that he is going to complaint me in management nu so that HM says management ha management they will never change if there is need of changing any bulb what will they do ha then Hm says that stallin if your students have answered some questioned  na kuda its ok i will manage nu then stallin says illa i have thought them the lessone nu HM says that i knnow abt you stallin how good nu so asks your students to put kodu i will a road no probs then shifts to class all the students sitting that boys are talking abt who class is this then they says its  beuro(cupboard) 

class da that then students talking abt that sir whee is he then a boy says that dai he is coming da coming they aks how da and they hear some sound (elephant coming sound) sir comes

to the class and asks the book to vennila

a boy says that give that book nu  she give the book and wanted da pushes the duster and says sorry sir says ok i will take it and he takes it he has becomes very tired 

Part:2

Then that sir comes sits  the a student asks sir do you need water the he give !! 

while giving he moves a note there !! then while he leaves that place he wontedly pushes the not and asks sorry to that sir ,as if its done with out known then the sir says its ok nu he tries to take the note the after tomba kastapattu he takes it while he taking it that boy pushes tha chalk also then tha sir takes that to rumba kasta pattu then all laughs  then he says lets take lesson nu he takes the book bt all the paper in that falls down he tries to take it bt he can he faints and falls in the class all the students laughs

the shifts to stallin in house in night preparing note there comes siva 

and tells enna sir what are you doing at this night then he says notes taking for the test nu the she says if you put night all on na current bill will get increased nu the stallin says I thought enna da rumba caring ga you are asking nu this is the reason na she says ok 50rs  have been increased in current bill he says ok I will give nu then she think if I know he will accept na I would have says 100rs the satllin says what she think in her minda abt he 100 rs then he says if I dnt prepare this note na then in the test that's all then they will send me out of school  I will leave this house think of you nu he says who will comes stay in this house ,then stallin says achoo i feel sleepy siva says no no study well shall i put coffee ,he says venda pa that 13rs coffee she says till your test i will give for 10 he says 5 na its ok then she think if totall its goes na what to do so lets give it for 5rs nu she accepts for that ,she says its ok i will give for 5rs you study well and get pass mark ,stallin says pass mark not me those students then she says ok make them to pass !! 

Part:3

Girls all are talking and a girl (she is called as water tank) she is alone sitting ans studying so all the other girls make fun of her of studying now then she says that at least we have to know which book is what subject then other girls gives definition abt finding the books for each subject 

then stallin comes in says before starting the class I will ask a different question lets see who answer the best  !! he asks what does students like all gives many different answers !!! then he asks enna thriyalaya the he says holiday tan then he says this Saturday is a holiday the all enjoys  the he says the all have a work then he says that  coming Friday HM and AHM is going to keep test 

so this week Monday I will keep a test for you all are dull the a boy asks sir enna sir padikirathu nu he says I know you will ask like this nu so I have prepared a notes  its just 6 page and I made it easy to you so you all copy it and take good mark in Monday  test then he give the note that all the students passes it to all and they make the notes paper to fly up stallin get tension 

continue          

Update by hopper_ocean

Wednesday Updates
Episode

kastapatha i did full length updates.. but when i click post .. damm network πŸ˜‘ lost all my updates πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ so idhu just a brief one.. need to get ready for work... πŸ˜­

Stallin is teaching in class maths and trying to make students understand that they need a strong basement in order to achieve things in life.

Kuravi comes and gives notice to 7C as they would be having a day off tomorrow. Stallin ask why a day off when there is going to be a function in the school.

Minnal explain to stallin that their class were never invited for any school function as afraid they will ruin or mess up in the functions. Stallin not happy about this.

He tries to speak to HM about this but HM does not want any problem in the function so he cannot allow 7C to join in.

Mandai and gang afraid Stallin wud manage to persuade HM so they came to ask him not to take away their leave for tomorrow as they want to go and play cricket πŸ˜†

Mandai seem to be good in science stuff. He had created few things which does not require electricity too. Boys stay back at Mandai house to study for exam but end up sleeping πŸ˜†

New character introduced. Stallin father. Stallin calls his father to ask how is everything at home. Father says all good and mother is happy he is working. With his money they need to solve all their debts issues and to get 2 sisters married off. Stallin ask father not to worry. He will take care of everything.

Siva playing veenai and singing sanggetham. Stallin seem impressed. Ask her father about this and father spills out that Siva is actually a smart student and she wanted to study high but due to family situation, she sacrifice her studies. Stallin seem to have sudden soft corner for her.

thodarum

Update by harhem

Thursday

24/5/12
Episode 14

Part 1 -Namma girls gang under the leadership of Tapas enters the school late. They see PT teacher aka neyikuruvi πŸ˜† punishing the students who are coming late.

They feel tensed abt his act as he wont spare them without punishing. Tapas gives the idea of their usual tactics. They start rushing towards their class noticed by the PT.

He stops them and enquires the reason for coming late.He doesnt believe them that they came running to the school .when enquired abt the reason for being late Tapas answers because they are late they came late.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†PT gets furious she repeats the same answer as in Vazhapazha comedy.

He proclaims that 7c students cant abide any rules in school and its because of him that the school students have discipline. He asks them abt the necessities of a school students.One girl answers uniform.School bag and lunch bag.Irritated PT scolds them and rectify them as Puntuality , Obedience and Education and starts giving lectures. To stop his aruvai, Tapas calls his nick name Neyikuruvi and PT gets embarassed. He gets furious and students add fuel to the fire asking the importance of that name and why he is nicknamed like that.Unable to handle the kids he runs away from there.
7c classroom- Girls section-

Watertank studies for the class test. all come in and threatens her not to study. She is scared and asks if they are not bothered abt the exam. Tapas says its all a part of the game and take it easy policy.They tease watertank that they will make sani utter something,but Sani denies that she wont say as it effects their friendship and she values it the most.

They look at the boys who are worshipping Lord Ganesha with pattai on their foreheads and flowers on their ears. They feel atleast they can pretend to study even if they didnt. Kaibomb on leave and he got escaped from the test. Stallin comes in all are tensed and get onto their seats. He is amused seeing the boys and feels happy atleast they have bhakti during exam time.

He explains abt the test and asks if they have brought the papers.He distributes the paper which he has brought.

Part 2 - Stallin questions why didnt they bring papers to write exams. One girl answers that they thought its an oral test nu..πŸ˜› Stallin says he knows abt their tactics and he has brought paper and pens and distributes it.

Students are scared as they cant escape now.

Stallin writes the questions on the board. All thiru thiru muzhichifying.

SOme discuss ,one boy says he would even give the paper blank but wont make any mistake by writing anything wrong.

Minnal kindals him that let him write his name properly. all are writing on their own. Stallin supervises, his mindvoice tells him atleast if 6 or 7 students pass he will be out of danger but looking at their faces it seems difficult. Kaibomb is shown at his house helping his ill mother.
She asks abt the school and he answers with pride that since he studies within 10 days which others study for one month the school management gave him leave. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He asks her to take rest. all his friends gumbal arrive.
 She tells them to learn from her son and be studious and intelligent like her son.They understand that Kaibomb has fooled his mother but doesnt utter the truth.They asks him abt his father who will be coming soon and aapu waiting from him for his real plight in school.Kaibomb confident in handling those issues and enquires abt the exam,he bunked the exam bz of Stalin as he is more strict in correction. They all leave for the school.

Part 3- Stallin in a classroom correcting papers laughing at each and every paper. Kuruvi joins and asks the matter. He explains that the kids have made him laugh like this. they all are comedy in writing their exams and cites an example.He has asked them abt intestine πŸ˜• and they have replied that it is a bag to carry vegetables.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kuruvi cant guess anything wrong.Stallin feels his kids are more intelligent than him.Kuruvi warns him that he cant laugh like this when AHM comes for the review tomorrow and they will answer like this.He will lose his job. Stallin feels there is no point in crying over it so better laugh loud. He cites one more eg :Where does honey emerge from.Kuruvi abruptly answers as it emerges from the flower.One boy has answered as he gets honey from some shop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kuruvi pleads him to change his class by requesting the HM. He says he will not give up untill he makes them straight.He says they are intelligent  but they dont know they have that intelligence. Its like rusted and he has to brush and and overhaul it.They might become bright students/

Precap- Students staring at the answer sheets and Stallin.AHM reminds HM ab the review tomorrow...

Update by harhem

Friday

25/5/12

Episode 15

PRT 1- HM room.Kuruvi enters. HM ice vachufying Kuruvi that he is not aware of his own strength. He is capable since he can handle 70 odd teachers. He says he has recommended for a reward for the best peon. Kuruvi is stunned but understands that HM is trying to deceive him.HM says he has the power to promote him to a teacher and then he can progress in his career even to an AHM and then to an HM post. Kuruvi is in dream land and he asks whats the possibility ?
 HM says there is some scheme by which  a peon can be promoted based on the years of service and he has the power to promote Kuruvi.Kuruvi pleads him to promote to AHM.HM agrees and he slowly comes to the point.He asks for loan from Kuruvi and he complains that he feels insulted infront to tamil teacher who earns less than him.
Kuruvi is worried abt the interest as HM rarely pays back properly.HM assures him the interest and requests for money, He says its a punniyam for Kuruvi if he lends money to a teacher. Kuruvi somehow agrees.
7C -Girls roundtable conference -
Watertank anticipating the answerpapers and feels Stallin is passing time without giving out their papers.Sani opens her colossal mouth and says they will get their papers today. All are worried as Sani has uttered the words which will happen for sure.  Boys - Minnal sleeping .Bell rings he feels he could have stayed at home like Kaibomb as he gets too much disturbed by these bell ringing for every 45 mtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Stallin enters with papers. All are shocked !!!

Part 2 -
Stallin starts his prologue.. He says he has not seen such answerpapers in his life and he feels proud of his class. Girls feel he is teasing them.He says each one are such an experience that he understands why the whole school has so much respect towards 7C..He starts distribution.Calls up Minnal aka Raju.
 He feels bad for having caught at the first : Stallin says he has kept this paper at first as he has the most notorious answers of the lot. He has mentioned some cinema name for a scientific term. When asked for the question what nutrient does Idly contain? He has replied Rice & Urad dal.⭐️🀣 When asked abt what does egg contain?He has replied Omelette, Bullseye and others.🀣🀣🀣 Children laugh at him.Next comes Ravi ..
This boy has retured the paper which he had given to write.🀣🀣 Next our gang lady leader  Isakiyammal aka Tapas.
She has enclosed 100 Rs note and has requested him to make her pass the exam.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Stallin gets furious and gives back her money and answer sheet with one mark.Next Kathirvel.. He has written 2 questions in return for each question.🀣.Another boy has written Chandramukhi film story through out with the dialiogue "enna koduma sir ithu"
he replies that it is the famous dialogue.🀣🀣
Stallin continues He tells that there is only one student who scored marks and got passed.None other than our watertank aka vennila.
He feels proud and asks them to clap for her. All are in kaduppu and claps. All are staring at her. Stallin tells abt the review which is going to happen in 3 days and he will help them to pass it.

Part 3 -Girls hold their panchayat under the natamayi Tapas.
 All enquire the accused Vennila aka watertank for scoring high. SHe has insulted 7c and their mariyathai.
She pleads and promises that she wont repeat that. They warns her that if she answers anything right during the review then she is gone.Tapas the natamyai jundgement- Venila is spared this time and she is back to their friendship gang. HM roaming in the school gets hold of 3 nellikais and grabs from the children who are hesitant to give him.
He relishes the nellikai on one side.AHM comes and wants to discuss abt the leave. HM blackmails him that he wont be given leave unless HM gets a particpation in his tv show. Subbu says he can give him an opportunity to recite a prayer. Stallin comes in.HM mindvoice- The scape goat voluntarily coming to the mutton shop..🀣 He says he wanted to talk to stallin thats y he asked him to meet him.
AHM reminds him abt the review. HM mazhupifiyes but AHM stubborn on review. Stallin agrees., HM tries to stop him but in vain.  Revoire tomorrow confirmed

Precap- The great review children questions AHM on asking questions from an open book and them answering by closing the books!🀣🀣🀣🀣 Stallin furious.

Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 sneha.. yabbaaa enna oru teacher daa 🀣🀣🀣 cant even walk achooo πŸ€£

We use to have a teacher like that before daa πŸ˜† annalum indha alavaku nanga teacher vae rag pannalae paa ... now when i see this scene .. wished i cud hv done the same nu 🀣 thanks daa for the updates...

Thanks haritha for the updates ⭐️

i started to like this kaibam so much πŸ˜† his so chubby and cute.. appadiyae killalam pola iruku πŸ˜‰ plus the way he cares for his amma 😳 lols it was funny when his mom advise the friends to follow kaibam footsteps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnx everyone for de updates...πŸ‘ ipa than story is gainin momentum hopefully dey sustain it...

Nethu episode than chance ila... corrected paper distribution semma 🀣
🀣
Awww nostalgia...😍
Originally posted by --Vink--

Nethu episode than chance ila... corrected paper distribution semma 🀣🀣
Awww nostalgia...😍

ROFL unnakum nostalgia vaa ROFLROFL me too daa. I remember how much i hated georgrafy and everytime exam finish naan estimate pannuven when teacher will give the paper.. the day she give paper naan amma kitta aiyo stomach pain nu solli govinda pothureven πŸ˜† but if bad luck then i have to face the teacher 😭 Rathy nu kuptala podum ennaku adi vairu nallavae kalakum when she gona give the paperROFLROFLROFL 
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

🀣 unnakum nostalgia vaa 🀣🀣 me too daa. I remember how much i hated georgrafy and everytime exam finish naan estimate pannuven when teacher will give the paper.. the day she give paper naan amma kitta aiyo stomach pain nu solli govinda pothureven πŸ˜† but if bad luck then i have to face the teacher 😭 Rathy nu kuptala podum ennaku adi vairu nallavae kalakum when she gona give the paper🀣🀣🀣 

ratna akka appo u like that subject very much ha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

ratna akka appo u like that subject very much ha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

nakkala di πŸ˜† 

Thanks haritha for the updates... ROFLROFLROFL chandramughi vaa ROFLROFLROFLROFL enna kodumai sir idhu ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Originally posted by harhem

Part 2 -
. When asked for the question what nutrient does Idly contain? He has replied Rice & Urad dal.⭐️🀣 When asked abt what does egg contain?He has replied Omelette, Bullseye and others.🀣🀣🀣 Children laugh at him.Next comes Ravi ..This boy has retured the paper which he had given to write.🀣🀣 Next our gang lady leader  Isakiyammal aka Tapas. She has enclosed 100 Rs note and has requested him to make her pass the exam.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Stallin gets furious and gives back her money and answer sheet with one mark.Next Kathirvel.. He has written 2 questions in return for each question.🀣.Another boy has written Chandramukhi film story through out with the dialiogue "enna koduma sir ithu" he replies that it is the famous dialogue.🀣🀣

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLharitha thanks daa.. indeed hilarious episode and reading this again crack me up ROFLROFL especially the what does egg contain?ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Thanks Hoppu and sneha for the updates...
Sorry for the late update and pics.. some prob with my image sharing website.

Really interesting now adays...
My fav character is that HM..such a cool HM and that Minnal cocunut scraper teeth...🀣
Thanks for the update haritha akka 
i can control laughing ka 
very interesting these days