Th2(ArHi FF):Arranged Marriage Link Thread 3 added

Posted: 11 years ago

Arranged Marriage Thread 2

This beautiful banner for the story was created by griffy! Thank you so much! :)

PS: For some reason IF formatting seems to hate me. I can never get the size and font the way I want it to look 

This is the first time I am making a thread 2 for any of my stories!! And it's the first FF I wrote on ArHi! Therefore I am double excited for making it so far!!

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback! I really appreciated all comments (good or bad). As usual, constructive criticism is more than welcome for this story.

I was really apprehensive about posting this story, as it was the first time I was dabbling in an angsty theme, therefore I am glad that people have enjoyed whatever has been written so far.

Rest assured, that things will change for the better however that will be in the future. Right now, Arnav hates her. Why does he hate her? That is a secret that will slowly be revealed in the course of the story :)

Here is the trailer made for this story, hopefully you enjoy it! :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOEtZdwuuSA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Story So Far...

Arnav and Khushi are shown to get married, and both are not happy under the circumstances which they are married. Khushi goes into the family, not knowing anyone, however Anjali and Nani accept her with open arms. Arnav, however, seems to hate the sight of her, and throws her out of the room on the first night. After getting a warning from Anjali, Arnav relents and lets Khushi sleep in the room ' however on the couch.

Khushi tries adjusting into the family, however everyone except Anjali and Nani seem to have a dislike towards her. But after a warning from Nani, things slowly start to get better.

Arnav is shown to come late at night, and then leave early in the morning, trying to keep as minimal contact with Khushi as possible. However Nani notices this and arranges for Khushi-Arnav's honeymoon. Arnav accuses Khushi of manipulating Nani and hurts her.

Khushi is unable to sleep at night since Arnav closes the lights and goes to sleep, however her fear of dark keeps her awake, and slowly fatigue starts catching up.

Meanwhile in a flashback, Arnav's grandfather's perspective is revealed and his thoughts on some matter involving his family are briefly touched upon

Khushi is shown to start working in Arnav's company as Nani believes this will help them get closer. However Arnav is horrible to her on her first day, and Khushi almost faints. Arnav reluctantly tends to her, and Khushi has a small glimpse of the Arnav behind ASR... 

Just a little note,

I am now PM-ing close to 500 people, and some of them, or well most, are people who do not read my work anymore or are silent readers. I am all for silent readers, however till the time I do not get the number of people I am PM-ing to a reasonable number, I will be unable to accept requests of silent readers. Hence, if you want me to PM you, but do not want to comment, I am sorry at the present that will be a bit hard. Once I get the number of people I am PM-ing to about 300-ish, then I will start accepting requests from silent readers again.

However right now if you want to be PM-ed, I request you to take out a few minutes, drop in your thoughts, leave a like if possible and bring a big smile to my face! :D

Also I understand that not every part I write is fantastic, so please let me know what you liked, what you did not, so I can improve my writing. I promise not to cry...much πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

If you want to check out my other works:

MY STORIES INDEX!

Link for the previous thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2761367

Edited by Krani - 11 years ago

Index

Preview for Part 12 ----> Pg 1

Okay i'd like to take this opportunity to thank the academy... πŸ˜† I kid. I kid.  No seriously congrats Krani.. You deserve this! You write great fiction and tell an awesome story so this new thread was inevitable! So here's to many more threads... πŸ˜ŠEdited by Firebolt - 11 years ago

Preview for Part 12

Pushing open the door, Khushi saw Arnav taking out his night clothes from the cupboard, and Khushi's mouth set in a grim line as she glared at him. He looked at her, before rolling his eyes and walking towards the bathroom.

The day's events, starting from him admonishing her choice in clothes, to him ignoring her, to her starving the whole day, to him abandoning her started taking its toll on Khushi, and she clutched her hands into small, tiny fists, her lips pursed, as she took in a few deep breaths to calm herself.

She hurried towards him, and planted herself in his way, blocking him from the bathroom, as she glared up at him. Arnav halted in his tracks as he saw Khushi blocking his path, and he glared down at her, his eyes hardening and his mouth moving down into a small frown.

"Move" He said gruffly, and Khushi narrowed her eyes.

"Why did you lie to Di?" She questioned and he took a step towards her, threatening her to move. Khushi stood her ground and continued to glare up at him.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Move" Arnav said through clenched teeth, but Khushi refused to budge. Placing her hands on her hips, she said,

"I am not moving anywhere till you answer me"

Have been reading this FF 😊
Love it hon :)
You are doing a great job :)
great !!!! congrt for threads 2... been waiting for  yr update just discovered yr FF few days back and read the whole lot at one go .. it is enthralling ... waiting for hext update.
Congrats for new thread.. Excited to get update..
It's awesome. Loved each and every chapter so far. Thanks
Congrats on new thread!

Preview sounds interesting

What did Arnav say to Di that was a lie

Update soon
CONGRATS ON NEW  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

the preview was mind blowing... arnav lied to anjali...
bolo bolo kya jhoot bhula πŸ˜‰
cant wait now...