Balika Vadhu

BV - May 22nd 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DS takes Makhan along in her jeep and goes to collector's office. She wonders what excuse she can use to get to talk to new collector. She sees Bhirm Singh place documents in Shiv's jeep. DS asks Makhan to do her work and gives him a hair pin. Makhan is perplexed and scared ๐Ÿ˜†. DS yells at him to do her work. Makhan proceeds to collector's jeep and flattens one of the tires. Shiv approaches and DS gets tense. She starts panicking that Makahan is not done and prays Shiv doesn't approach until Makhan is done ๐Ÿคฃ. Bhim forgets something and runs inside while Shiv waits for him. Makhan is done and runs away. DS sends him to the market. 

DS approaches Shiv and pretends to have just seen him. Shiv tells her that he is on his way to a meeting. Bhim notices the flat tire and shows it to Shiv. DS dramatically wonders aloud how it happened. Bhim offers to take Shiv in his bike, but DS offers to take him instead. Shiv is reluctant, but Bhim pounces on the idea and nudges Shiv to agree. 
Shiv agrees and drives the jeep. On the way, DS ka detective work shuru! She asks about Shiv's whereabouts. Bhim tells her that Shiv is from Udaypur and has a huge haveli there. DS tries to ask about Shiv's schooling. Bhim tells her that Shiv has studied abroad. DS is annoyed that Bhim is not allowing Shiv to talk. DS asks about the food Anandi got him. She starts praising Anandi.

Bhim blurts out that he ate the puris. Shiv explains that he is allergic to peas, but he ate the halwa. DS is happy and starts praising Anandi again. Shiv reaches his meeting place and thanks DS and starts to leave. DS then invites Shiv to dinner. Bhim tries to intervene and gets yelled at royally by DS. DS insists that Shiv should come home for dinner. She promises to have nothing done out of peas. Shiv agrees. DS requests Shiv to come alone and he agrees. DS is super happy.
DS comes home excitedly and tells Gehna and Anandi to prepare a feast and have Makhan clean the haveli real well. She tells them the menu fo rthe night.Bhairav comes there and asks DS who is coming home for dinner. DS declares that she has invited Shiv for dinner. B&B are flabbergasted. Anandi too is not happy and tells DS that she should not have done so. She feels Shiv thinks there would be some ulterior motive. DS ignores all this and warns Anandi not to put peas in anything. DS drives the bheendni's to start cooking. Anandi wonders where DS got info about Shiv's likes and dislikes. DS vows to do something to change Anandi's mind about Shiv.
Gauri comes home to a dirty house and finds Jagat sleeping on the couch. She starts cleaning and Jagat wakes up. Gauri tells him to heat up the food for her while she freshens up. Jagat doesn't look happy.
Anandi and Gehna are preparing food. DS comes there to inspect and starts ordering around to get everything around and seems very tense.

Precap : Shiv sucks on a mango and gets it on his shirt. Anandi laughs. DS tells Anandi to take Shiv to get cleaned up. Anandi does so.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol ds appriciates herself smart dokrii...rofl..
So shivji is a mamma's boy and a rich man...cool
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the update...Dadisa is too cute and hilarious 
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Actually I am glad Shiv has a family, time for some new characters in BV. Hope Shiv's mom is like Radha
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks foe the update.
Really enjoying dadisa's role.
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u...i havent had the time to watch the show...but ur updates do the work for me...thnks again

khusi_* thumbnail
hayee precap...AnSh...mango..anandi's laugh...and towel๐Ÿ˜
hayee how can these two be so cute๐Ÿ˜
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw I did not see in teh scene where he says he loves his mom?

I think I missed it 

khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

btw I did not see in teh scene where he says he loves his mom?

I think I missed it 

he said to ds that ..halwa reminded him ..his mom..very lovingly he said that..i can say he loves his mom a lot๐Ÿ˜†
maa ki yaad aagaye...he said..and ds went into la la land๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Ab to DS is going to blurt out her shaadi proposal the way she is going. I don't think she can contain herself