Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 22nd May Shivji comes on Earth

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Tarakasur orders his army to attack Prithvi-loka. Asuras are killing people, destroying  their houses.

At Vaikunth, all the Devatas have come to ask Vishnuji, the solution to this problem. Indra tells Vishnuji to do something for humans otherwise Devata's strength will reduce.Vishnuji says he is allowed to use his power only once in such circumstance. Either he uses it to stop Tarakasur or to get Shivji out of this condition, now you all decide. Brhmaji suggests the second option. Vishnuji warns them the consequences of his action of cutting Sati's body with his Sudarshan chakra, can be dangerous, may destoy everything

Shivji is roaming in Space carrying Sati's body. All the Devatas come there. Vishnuji sends his Sudarshan Chakra on Sati's body, which disappears from Shivji's hand. He screams at this loss. All her body parts are falling in various places on Earth. He goes behind them trying to catch them.

Goat faced Daksh , says all these have happened due to his ego & arrogance, Shivji has given him this Goat's head, now he is leaving his Prajapati pada & will live a Vanprastha life. Prasuti says had I stopped you earlier then we wouldn't be seeing this day. Daksh & Prasuti, leaves Daksh-bhavan.

Shivji is on Earth now. Vishnuji says finally Shivji is on Bhu-loka, now the Earth will be free from Tarakasur's problem. Shivji is roaming on earth, on a desert, among sand.

Shivji says through my penance & your Sadhna I wanted to reach the highest level of consciousness.  Now everything will be incompelete. it is my fault, in the ego of my being a God, I never tried to understand your pain & problem. I always wanted to make you yogya for me. Why I never tried to make myself yogya for you?  I was Trikaldarshi, should have stopped you from going to that yagya.  You must have undergone so much pain.Why I never understood you? See I have come on Earth to meet you, come back to me. He sees Sati, standing at a distance, starts walking towards her, but she disappears. He screams Sati, with anger, bangs his hand on sand, creating a mini storm, which leaves him looking like a normal human, desperately looking for someone.

At Kailash Nandi, Nagraj, Chandra & the Ganas are worried for Shivji. Nandi wants to kill himself,  Nagraaj stops him, says this is not the way to react now. Nandi asks Chandra to find Shivji because he roams everywhere. Chandra says it is not possible to find Shivji, till he himself wants. Chandra says he is afraid in Sati's memory Shivji may give up being God & live like a human on Earth. Nandi says then it is all the more necessary to find him. He leaves from Kailash. Nagraj, Chandra & other Ganas see him running desperately in search of Shivji.

Now shivji has given up all his Rudraksh malas, Chandra, Nagraaj, Tripunda mark etc. He resembles a wandering Sadhu, is taking Sati's name only. His condition is unbearable. Some people are passing from there, one of them says who is this person? Let's go & ask him only. They come near him, ask him who is he, what is his problem? Whom is he looking for. Their leader sees, he is feeling thirsty, he offers Shivji water, says we have enough with us, because in this desert there is no sign of water till 100 miles. Shivji nods, they give him a pot of water, suddenly they are surrounded by Asuras, who asks them to stop & demands water first because now it is Asura's rajya on Earth. The leader tells him this sadhu is thirsty, they will give him another pot. Here Shivji has finished drinking water, drops the pot, remaining water falls on the ground. The Asura guard threatens, now they all will have to pay for this.

Precap:  Soon there will be a ray of hope, Aadi Shakti will be born again. Nandi is telling Shivji to keep him with Shivji, who pushes him back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*sigh* the episode was just plain saddening😭..the precap was real sad..mahadev pushing nandi away! thanks for the update minu di..n btw..do check the thread about mahadev's rudra avatar (a new one) the developments seem interesting!!! 😳

Edited by camella - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its unbearable to watch him like that minu...😭 
Cv's are really capturing the pain of our shivji in real...even human imagination is this much heart wrenching then result of real time is ...beyond prediction ...being a God is not that much easy ...so poor Shivji ...i even had doubt if it is repeating in all satur yugas then in future to he need to undergo this much pain ...

ITs terrible to think ...oh no in deserts ,humans are prey to it s maya or illusions ,But god who is the creator of illusions is now excavated by its play ðŸ˜­...😭...Plz call parvati ...parvati... parvati ...where is she ,,,,
Minu tell according to DP what will happen next ,who volunteer first to invite Adisakthi as  parvati  .and when she will give her darshan to pacify Shivji..
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Minakshi! Still haven't seen the epi, but from what I have read, CV's are obsessed by making a human from God. At first Adi Shakti, now Mahadev.  That has started earlier, for example yesterday, when Shiv blamed Brahma and Visnu for their pressure to marry Sati.
Or this thing with Shiv wandering unshaven, did they mean that earlier he used to shave himself every day at Kailash??😕
Edited by NST1983 - 11 years ago
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldnt watch shivji like that...it was totally heart wrenching...hats off to mohit raina for depicting shivji's pain like this...u can  feel his pain..i just hope he realizes sati is going to come back to him in form of parvati...i loved the precap..finally there is hope
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: camella

*sigh* the episode was just plain saddening😭..the precap was real sad..mahadev pushing nandi away! thanks for the update minu di..n btw..do check the thread about mahadev's rudra avatar (a new one) the developments seem interesting!!! 😳

Really it was too painful, hope his pain ends soon, tomorrow itsellf.
I've checked that thread. he should get angry to come out of this painful state. Don't want to see him like this any more. With him getting angry Tarakasur will have to say bye bye to Earth & the Shakti peethas have to start getting formed. looks interesting.
Thanks😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Its unbearable to watch him like that minu...😭 

Cv's are really capturing the pain of our shivji in real...even human imagination is this much heart wrenching then result of real time is ...beyond prediction ...being a God is not that much easy ...so poor Shivji ...i even had doubt if it is repeating in all satur yugas then in future to he need to undergo this much pain ...

ITs terrible to think ...oh no in deserts ,humans are prey to it s maya or illusions ,But god who is the creator of illusions is now excavated by its play ðŸ˜­...😭...Plz call parvati ...parvati... parvati ...where is she ,,,,
Minu tell according to DP what will happen next ,who volunteer first to invite Adisakthi as  parvati  .and when she will give her darshan to pacify Shivji..

As per DP, he reacts like a normal human, when Sati's body is no longer with him. He comes on Earth behind her. At Kamrupdesh(Kamakhya), he takes the form of Neelanchal parvat, in other places too he resides with her. Only Tarakasur's part is not in DP, rest is same. Then he does penance at Kamrupdesh for many years on Vishnuji's suggestion, where Devi appears & asks his wish. He asks her to be with him, live in his house, like a Gruhini, same as before. Devi agrees, says she will be born as her purna-avvatar as Parvati in Himvan's house.
Befor that on the Trinity's prayer after her end she appears & tells them, she will be born as Parvati in Himvan's house.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NST1983

Thanks Minakshi! Still haven't seen the epi, but from what I have read, CV's are obsessed by making a human from God. At first Adi Shakti, now Mahadev.  That has started earlier, for example yesterday, when Shiv blamed Brahma and Visnu for their pressure to marry Sati.

Or this thing with Shiv wandering unshaven, did they mean that earlier he used to shave himself every day at Kailash??😕

Surprisingly Shivji acting like a normal human & crying is mentioned in DP.
His unshaven look before & after😆
Thanks😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: isha...

i couldnt watch shivji like that...it was totally heart wrenching...hats off to mohit raina for depicting shivji's pain like this...u can  feel his pain..i just hope he realizes sati is going to come back to him in form of parvati...i loved the precap..finally there is hope

It was unbearable seeing him like this, his regret of not understanding her was depicted perfectly. Intense love brings extreme pain when the loved one departs.
mnx12 thumbnail
@ mani86, riyaroses, thanks😊