22nd May,12: WU:Shagun ki rasoi-Piya k liye parosi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thankyou di for the detailed update...I really loved the epi...The safari scene,ashu's back hug...locking their hands,sitting beside nidhi.,nidhi on the bonnet,lehraoing her dupatta...sharing of coconut water,ect...But the charm in the show was when ashu wakes up nidhi,n her explaination on their adjustment while back hugging him, was really sooo sooo soo sweet...A complete wifey kinda thing...she knew he may have got hurt...Now even ashu has started pulling her leg every now n then...Abt packing,then to suffer every year as she promised to go  there every year...I loved her honesty at cooking as well as her respect towards all the elders...I was expecting ashu or armu to again pull her leg saying, sabke pair choo rahi ho toh lage haatho humare b choo lo...Liked armaan teasing nidhi saying Bhabhi...

Overall a lovely worth watching epi...specially the first five min...So lets see wat kinda shayari is in dat chit...Wud love if ashu is bit kinda show fake anger to nidhi n she sweetly reacting on it...wud b gr8 to watch...But m a bit distressed abt mallika's entry...And as someone said that she may(juz her pov) get married to armu..So she gonna again create probs for ashni while in the same house...N I dont want this show 2 turn into a saas-bahu saga...waise b jb se saroj bala aunty ki entry hui thi,muje lgta tha dat she wud prove 2 be a typical saas...but fortunately she is very supportive towards nidhi..But wat if mallu comes to b her bahu n create problems??? One more thing...Armu is kinda chidha hua from mallu as she din let nidhi meet ashu after dat car accident, so is he gonna still marry her...

Anyways lets wait n watch... 
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Saroj Bala May leave now. 
Tanu ur WU are so good - absolute detail - u hardly miss any thing. Liked the epi and reading ur update has made me relive the epi.
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu
thanks for he awesome update

very good episode