~Phir Subah Hogi Written Update 22nd May 2012~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks dear Aarathi for the updates⭐️
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the update
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update. really sorry 4 sugni n her mom. y dont her uncles go search 4 jobs? they all depend of gulabiya
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. but the good for nothing mama's can go to nearby town or city and get a job.. just like people from poor states come to delhi, bombay and do labor, drive rickshaw or something and EARN a living
thanks 4 the update.really painful yet amazing episode
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU, ash-arti.. Its really shocking to know that this kind of a lifestyle and setup is till prevalent in India.. Feel very bad for Sugni and her mom, the entire village has turned against them.. I wonder why these mamas of Sugni, go get some job in a nearby village and run the family..!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well thanks a lot for the wonderful update Aarthi 👏
Thakurain (TJS's wife) turned out to be a really cunning woman. I mean you'd think as a woman she would understand and support Sugni in her dream for a better life, I mean if these thakurains support Sugni in her fight then even the thakurains would benefit since the bedia tribe would no longer exists and they can have their husbands for themselves.
TVS dai maa also turned out to be a negative but I think TVS would still get to know of Sugni and her family situation.
Hope he finds out what dai maa did.
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the pdates

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

The writing and the cast is wonderful but please don't drag this track. We need the pace to move a little more and please more Vikram can't take the snail pace of TVS scenes.