Thendral Tuesday- May 22, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks jayashree akka for ur superfast update...😃

After a long time...i enjoyed whole episode...😉😉I liked nitish acting ...😉he is in sema form😆.😆GW full mental aam..SQ ara mental aaammm🤣🤣 🤣koodiya viraivil GW and SQ nadu theru thaaan...😆😆

Atlast Sundari and lax wedding anniversary celebrated...😉pavum sundari..she is not happy at all...😕 ...TA back 😃😉nice to hear  TA calling prabha as machi...😉😉 TPS's son also introduced...😕 but he is not what i am expected...😕casting sari illa...😕

waiting for next episode...😍

Edited by karthi173 - 11 years ago
Thanks Jaya Akkaoi for the lovely update plus comments!😃 Missed u 🤗

GW got promoted to one of the partner in N/L new company aam la😲😲😲...naasama pogapoguthu ellame😆...astrologer is not needed...ippove theriyum N/L and mainly GW oda future🤣...she is manager of company aam la hahaha😆🤣...Shammu style la i got a doubt...GW will get a separate office room with manager nu  board hanging?...appo kooda her name they will put or no😕.

As TPS son is introduced i bet he is going to come soon..😕😕...B oda BP raising o raising...CP one end la...B one end la stayed and watched the super scene🤣.
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...😃..a super fast and an interesting episode with so many unexpected things...in particular TPS son intro all of a sudden(a new face or a has he appeared already?)

ROFL, GW as manager and Nitish's vancha pugazhchi at GW was just awesome...😛🤣👍🏼...GW getting doubts Nitish, she is kedi, so be careful...😉...Lavanya's over exaggeration about business and mana kottai was just super...and Nitish strategy is super...Nitish kaatula mazhaiyo mazhai...Thanks to T, the one who blessed him with the boon..😛...

TPS celebration was somehow odd like TPS/Lakshman's face...ROFL lakshman is shy am...what a kodumai...and TPS getting uncomf was good too...
WOW fianally we see TPS son and CP in closeup...Bhu next plan enna...CP a TPS son ku marry senchu to get back lost urimai? 😛...ROFL finally we see her hero giving a gift amongst others...😛
Thanks Jeya for the Excellent update and comments🤗🤗! Loved reading your comments on specially on GW pocketing the bonuses...lol.

Today was a good episode compared to yesterdays.

oh finally they showed Sundari son. Hope he comes to chennai soon and pretty sure Prabha will mingle well with him😳.

Prabha was awesome when he gave back his mom the fact on TPS emotions/feeling on seeing Lax and Bhuv and how hurt she would have been. Good one Prabha⭐️!

TA was cool when he called Prabha as "Machi"😆. Hope TA/T gets more screen space.

Bhuv along with CP was watching all these celebration in their den😆. Well deserved to see all these. Bhuv needs to rewind back and think how she celebrated her anniv with Lax at the beginning of her track.

Best was GW being fooled by Nithesh. Supervising Manager...🤣🤣. Good both mom and daughter are pawning their jewellery. Kandipa soon will be in the street😃. Both mom and daughter can go and sit near the post where GW did pooja.
Nitesh!🥳
Ithuka peru than sontha selavula suniyum vechikiratha GW?🤡
Ena Tamil sir cake vangitu vara ivalo nallu-a?😒
Ethuku oora kanala Thulasi a kupitenganu theringika lama?😳
Akhil? Not a bad guy, thankfully! Expected him to be against Praba!😊 
Akhil-Soruthi pairup panna Bhuvana ku all side appu di!🤣

A good episode..
agreed with gisel as to why TA calling T aside...
nitish seems to have read all our minds...his plans seem to be well-laid out and his understanding of gw and lav-super...the way they made TT run around for money calls for the same treatment to them and nitish seems to be doing a fine job of it...incidentally the new lav seems to have set in well quite soon and has adjusted herself to the role it seems...
the anniv special was good and may be the pairing up of akhil with cp may take bhu's last support as well...or rather hope it does...
                                            Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Finally TPS' s son was shown 😛😊 and I feel that in future this guy will also come in contact with T&T 🤔😒 and will become closer to them like his mother 🤔🤔 and will also help the lead pair to reform Bhuvana's craze for money 😳 . Lets wait and see 😍 .

Moreover I can't understand as to why the two devils GW and Lavanya 🤢🤢🤔 care only about money  and I am sure that these two will learn a lesson in a hard way 😲 for their selfishness 🤔😒 .
Thanks Vijayam for the lovely update! 👏
Sounds like an awesome episode (usual-aa Wednesday-than kalakkala irukkum, for a change, they added Tuesday too in this week pola?!! )  ⭐️👏👏

Superb... Nits! Semmaiya solli adikkareenga...😃 👏
Irunthalum, konjcham adakkiye vasingka... Yenna, intha Lav kuda paravayillai, Aaanal, GW... Emagathaki.  😲

Wow,.. they showed/brought another character (TPS son) into the show finally, cool... Yerkanave Bhu-kku pugainchittu irunthathu, ippa... TPS, her Mom, T, TA, Prabha's timing hitbacks, Wedding day celebration...etc...etc. ellaama kozhunthu vittu eriyuthu...😉

Bhu, this song is espcially for you.😆

Aaapu mela,.. Aaapu vanthu,
kottukira neram ithu...
Senja paavam, ellam sernthu vanthu
Unnai thattukira veLai ithu...

Can't wait to watch it on air tonight! 😊
Edited by supree - 11 years ago
Tnx Jeya for the wonderful update!😃

Nitisch was realy good today, averundu mind voice super o super😆.
Lavanya and GW nalla dream pannethum ana athu palikathu, they get a big apu of Nitisch.
Lavanya want in 1 month quickly move forward🤢, grr she thinks cash is only in the world🤢

The wedding anniversary was going good. Ta was there too, happy too see him!😊
Finally we saw TPS's son.😲 I had not expected...