Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Here is another OS.  I just couldn't help myself after I watched today's episode hahaha. Hope you all like it.  Don't forget to like/leave a comment!

ENJOY!

Priya put her dupatta on her head and kneeled down and touched the floor.  She had just picked another fight with Ram but that was the only way she would have been able to enter the house properly, with full respect.  If she had done it on her own, he would have seen through her pretense.  

Priya, in her thoughts, still kneeling down: I'm sorry Ram.  Aaj ek baar phir maine aap ko itna kuch kehdiya.  Lekin main aise hi iss ghar mein, bahu ban kar, galat tareeke se kadam nahin rakhna chahti thi aur agar maine aise hi khud kardiya hota, toh phir aap ka shak yakeen mein badal jaata ke main natak kar rahi hu.  Main jo bhi kahu, iss ghar ki, aap ke babuji ki bahut izzat karti hu.  I'm really sorry.

She glanced up at him and then gulped, fighting back her own tears, she stood up and looked around.  This was her true sasural.  This was where Ram had grown up.  Where he lived with his parents before everything had turned upside down.  And now, now there was nothing left.  Everything was finished.  His father had died, his mother had been kicked out and Niharika had completely destroyed his happy family. 

Ram, in his thoughts: Main nahi jaanta ke tum yeh sab kyun kar rahi ho lekin aaj ek baar phir mera shak yakeen mein badal gaya hai.  Tum chahti toh aise hi sab ke saath andar aa sakti thi lekin tumne aisa nahi kiya kyun ki tum iss ghar mein, apna sasural mein, bahu ban kar pehla kadam sehi tareeke se rakhna chahti thi.  Main jaanta hu iss waqt tumhare dil mein kya chal raha hai.  Par koi baat nahi.  Main pata lagaunga ke tum yeh sab kyun kar rahi ho. 

Ram gave her the signal to enter.  She closed her eyes, a small tear escaping, and entered the house with her right foot. 

Ram ordered the servants to have the house set up and cleaned properly.  He wanted it to look perfect.  

Ram: Aao main tumhe poora ghar dikhata hoon. 

Priya: Maine aap se kitni baar keh chuki hoon Mr. Kapoor, ke mujhe is Kothi dekhne ki koi dil chaspi nahi hai.  Aap mere saath itni zabardasti kyun kar rahe hai. 

Vikram: Priya jao na, dekhlo Ram tumhe kya dikhana chahta hai.

Priya reluctantly follows Ram.  He leads her upstairs to his old room.  The room he had growing up, that held all his childhood memories.  He opened the door and walked in, looking around. 

Ram: Priya, yeh mera kamra hai.  My Room.  Yehi maine apna bachpan guzara hai.

Priya sub-consciously walks in and looks around, running her hand gently over everything that held Ram's memories.  Tears silently flowing from her eyes.  These were his happy memories.  She couldn't help but think about how badly Niharika had destroyed his life.  Ram notices her but he doesn't say anything.  He continues to tell her about his childhood and the things he used to do when he was a child.  After a few minutes, Priya realizes what she had just done, and turns her back to Ram, looking down.  Before she has a chance to wipe her tears, Ram puts his hands on her shoulders and turns her around.  He raises her chin and wipes her tears.  Priya still has her eyes lowered.  She is rooted to the spot. She couldn't do it anymore.  This was the limit.  She couldn't hurt Ram anymore, especially not in his old house on this specific day, where he had his happy memories of his parents and his childhood.  

Ram: Priya, Vikram ne mujhe sab bata diya hai.  Maine usse kasam di thi usse kal jab main usse mil ke baat kar raha tha woh aloo parathe ke baad.  Main jaanta hu ke uss ke liye bhi yeh sab mujhe batana kitna mushkil tha kyun ki maine bahut saal se uss ki baat nahi maani.  Lekin kal, Niharika ki baat sun kar, jab woh tumhe bura bhala keh rahi thi table pe, jab tum nahi aayi mujhe rokne, tab mujhe shak hua ke shayad wohi yeh sab ke peeche hai.  Main jaanta hu ke tumhi ne Vikram ko phone kiya tha aur tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho.  Aur aaj bhi jab woh yahaan nahi aana chahti thi.  Main yeh baat nahi jaanta ke tum yeh naatak kyun kar rahi ho jab maine tumhe bata diya hai ke main saari property, saara paisa tumhare naam kar dunga.  Priya, I love you so much.  Aur main jaanta hu ke tum bhi mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho. 

Priya looks up at him, into his eyes and sees the intensity of his love for her.  His understanding for her.  More tears fill her eyes. 

Ram continues: Tumhari aankhon mein dikhta hai Priya.  Jab tumne ghar mein kadam rakhne ke liye itna bada hungama khada kardiya taake tum is ghar ki bahu ban kar, sahi tareeke se andar aao, aur phir bhi mujhe koi shak na howe.  Tab bhi tumhare aankhon mein bhi aansu the, lekin tumne unhe nikal ne nahi diya.  Aur abhi abhi tumhare aankhon mein aansu, meri saari yaadein ko choote hue aur inhe dekhte hue.  Yeh wahi Priya hai jisse maine pyaar kiya tha, jo mujhse pyaar karti hai, jis ke liye, meri bachpan ki yaadein, paisa aur property se bhi zyada mayine rakte hai.  

She looks away.  She couldn't understand how he noticed her every move and saw through her every action of hurting him.  Why did he love her so much?

Ram takes her face in the palms of his hands and makes her look into his eyes. 

Ram: Please Priya, ab toh yeh natak band karo.  Mujhe tumhari yeh takleef aur nahi dekhi jaati.  Mujhse zyada tumhe takleef ho rahi hai yeh natak karte hue.  

She couldn't help it anymore.  She just hugged him tight, tears flowing freely from her eyes.  She put her head on his chest and held him so tightly, tighter than she had ever held him before.  It had been too long since they had hugged; since she had heart his heartbeat.  She never wanted to let go, never wanted to be apart from him for another second.  Ram understood her feelings.  He held her back, letting the tears flow.  He wanted her to let out all the emotions she had been holding in for the last few weeks.  He rested his chin on her head and caressed her hair with one hand.  When he sensed that she had stopped crying, he separated her from himself and looked at her.  She was looking down and still had tears in her eyes.  He raised her chin again, wiped her tears and put the dupatta on her head.  He looked into her eyes, mesmerized by her beauty.  

Ram: Tum aise apna dupatta apne sar pe rakh kar kitni khubsoorat lag rahi ho Priya.  Aaj tumne iss ghar mein bahu ban kar kadam rakha hai.  Chalo mandir mein jaake bhagwan ka, aur phir Maa, Babuji ka ashirwad le le.     

Priya nodded.  He held her hand, interlocking his fingers in hers, and started to lead her out when he felt a resistance.  Priya hadn't moved yet.  He turned around to look at her. 

Ram: Priya, kya hua? 

Priya: I'm sorry Ram.  Maine in kuch dinon mein aap ko bahut takleef di hai.  I'm really really sorry.  

Tears start flowing from her eyes all over again and she starts sobbing.  He comes close to her and holds her close.  

Ram: Priya, hey, tumhe sorry kehne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.  Main jaanta hu tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya.  Ab bas, rona bandh karo.  Aaj khushi ka din hai.  Kapoor Industries ki 40th anniversary.  Aur ab toh iss ghar ki bahu bhi aa chuki hai.  Ab kis baat pe rona?

He wipes her tears and takes her hand and leads her to the mandir, which was inside Krishuji's room.  He stops outside the room, not able to take another step forward'

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
Wow Amber, superb, kash aisahi kutch hota real show mai, After today's episode, I have a feeling that Ram knows something for sure, as Vik was signalling Ram to have patience,wish we get to see your story in the show.πŸ˜ƒ It is really beautiful.πŸ€—
Very nicely written AMBy..Wish it was this way in the show too..Love this OS..πŸ‘
Thanks for the PM Amby πŸ˜ƒ...very realistic and awesome😳 ...kaash Ram Krishu ji ko accept karta...😍.
Amby
Why do I like the PK in your OS much more than the show?
Your solutions are so much better dear! The end Always leaves a smile lingering and a dreamy thought!
Loved it!
Originally posted by fosla

Amby
Why do I like the PK in your OS much more than the show?
Your solutions are so much better dear! The end Always leaves a smile lingering and a dreamy thought!
Loved it!

Because I purposely make her how I want her to be LOL.
And the ends are always dreamy cuz that's how I want it to be too lol. Every OS of mine is a solution to bring them together cuz that's how it should be!!!! Lol
Thanks!!
Originally posted by azk92

Because I purposely make her how I want her to be LOL.
And the ends are always dreamy cuz that's how I want it to be too lol. Every OS of mine is a solution to bring them together cuz that's how it should be!!!! Lol
Thanks!!

You have clearly failed the interview for BT CV! Stick at the forum and keep making people Happy! 😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fosla

You have clearly failed the interview for BT CV! Stick at the forum and keep making people Happy! 😳 πŸ˜†

What does that mean!? 
Originally posted by fanraya

Wow Amber, superb, kash aisahi kutch hota real show mai, After today's episode, I have a feeling that Ram knows something for sure, as Vik was signalling Ram to have patience,wish we get to see your story in the show.πŸ˜ƒ It is really beautiful.πŸ€—

Thank you!! I dont think this will happen but I wish it did too! 
Yeah, i feel like Ram knows a lot more than he's revealing!
πŸ€—