Disha CreationsllCll mods,please close this thread

The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey all :)

Im Disha.I was active like two-three yrs ago,but due to my studies had to compromise on using d net πŸ˜­neways,i got a a break n decided to comebk only to realise ki have forgotten my id n password 😲 so i created dis account,n opened this shop here.But neways i somehow retrieved my old account n I'll be using my old account wid id disha15 henceforth for all purposes.Only d first two updates hav been updated wid dis account.

Ok,so,moving on to business :P

I have been making siggies since 2008.

My major inspiration was Twinkle di (Twinkle_23).I had been posting in RTW n SF regularly,not dat much in IF.but neways,better late than never,rite? πŸ˜›

*ICONS*
*TEXTURES*
*SIGGIES*
*AVIS*
*BANNERS*

If u wanna request for anything,please be my guest.
But first some teeny-weenie do and dont's while you request :p

THE DO'S

-FOR SIGGIES-
*Give me HQ pix(not more than 6-7)

*Specify the text PLEASE.Preferably short.

*Specify if you want your siggy personalised. i.e tell me if you want your NAME to be there on the siggy or not.

*Give me enough time.I usually return with the requests within two or three days.If by chance i dont,it means im stuck wid some work,but u'll get your siggy asap :)

-FOR AVIS-
i usually dont take avi requests,but if at all im open for avi requests,will specify during the time.

*Give me HQ YOUTUBE links(other links wont be accepted,also see to it that the entire video is not too long-10 minutes max)

*Specify SIZE

*Specify timings (not more than 10 seconds)

THE DONT'S
* I do not take requests thru pm's unless its a surprise for someone.

* KINDLY DO NOT DO NOT CROP MY SIGGIES AND CALL THEM YOUR OWN

* If i have made something on ur request,i would really appreciate if use it for atleast 2-3 days as I do put a lot of effort into making it.

*I DONT TAKE ANIMATED SIGGY REQUESTS (normally,then again,if i change my mind,will specify at the time) 

I prefer making siggies on :

I have a tendency to make stuff on off-air shows πŸ˜› (meaning PRC n DV.PRC being the best show ever created!So al my fellow PRC-ians,i think we need more siggy makers who should re-strt making stuff on dem πŸ˜³ I never stopped πŸ˜›) So MOST OF THE TIME,my updates WILL have something or the other related to PRC- Rajat Tokas ( ☺️ ) to be frank πŸ˜† didnt follow the show much after he left the show.was way too angry.

Anyhoo,over here,you'll will mostly see stuff on the following  peeps.

Hindi television :
Rajat Tokas (my all-time favouritewa! πŸ˜ƒ )
Mugdha Chapekar
DKDM(recent obsession😳)

English television :
Ian somerhalder,jensen ackles,Damon-elena(the vampire diaries),the supernatural cast,the pretty little liars cast(list is long,but specifying just a few)

Bollywood : 
Shahrukh-kajol-rani,Ranbir,Ranvir-anushka OR whicheva movie is nearing its release and is in the news at the time.
Actually,this section largely depends on my mood.

Hollywood :          
anything on good looking guys πŸ˜› (this list is long..so im gonna leave it that way πŸ˜›)

English singers/musicians : 
 Adam Levine (maroon 5),Chris Martin (Coldplay),Florence Welch(Florence and the machine)

Though i do have certain actors/characters i dont like much,i dont mind making siggies on anyone.No restrictions.Im ready to make siggies on all possible celebs πŸ˜Š

~Credits~

~My copyrights~
(c)DISHA 
DISHA
DISHA '09 
DISHA '10
DISHA '11 
DISHA '12
DISHA '13 
DISHA CREATIONS

ll O ll for open, ll C ll for closed shop status.

~  current shop status :CLOSED ~

*HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO THIS POST IF YOU WISH TO GET PM's*

Ok..so that would be all :)
I'll be posting some of my specimens down below :)
If u like any of dem,feel free to use :) (widout cropping ofcourse :p)
Please do comment  :) 

PG 4 Rajat Tokas

\\See you'll in the next thread πŸ˜ƒ//
Edited by The_Blah - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

SIGGIES

ADAM LEVINE

DAMON-ELENA (the vampire diaries)

JARED-GENEVIEVE

SAM-DEAN(supernatural)

AVRIL LAVIGNE

ROBERT HOFFMAN

STEP UP-2

TWILIGHT/ROBERT/KRISTEN/TAYLOR

The above update includes my new as well as a bunch of my old creations.
Do comment :)

Edited by The_Blah - 11 years ago
The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would really appreciate it if someone just shared their views on my creations,yeah?:)
Thank you :)
..Amira.. thumbnail
Congratulation 😳 Nice Work! Please also make siggies on Arnav&Khushi!
Edited by Amira10 - 11 years ago
The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amira10

Congratulation 😳 Nice Work! Please also make siggies on Arnav&Khushi!

Hey thank you so much  πŸ˜Š really appreciate it πŸ˜Š n i surely will spend some time making something on them. πŸ˜Š pakka waala promise πŸ˜›
..Amira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Blah

Hey thank you so much  πŸ˜Š really appreciate it πŸ˜Š n i surely will spend some time making something on them. πŸ˜Š pakka waala promise πŸ˜›

Thank You! by the way you are very talented! and if you will make siggy on ArnavKhushi! I will be happy 😳

The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amira10

Thank You! by the way you are very talented! and if you will make siggy on ArnavKhushi! I will be happy 😳

Aww,so sweet of you😳 i will surely make some arnav khushi waalas πŸ˜Š n once again thank you so much for ur views!! !πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by The_Blah - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res.. Comment tom. 

And did you post these sigz in the respective show forums? Will get you some shoppers ;)
The_Blah thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

res.. Comment tom. 

And did you post these sigz in the respective show forums? Will get you some shoppers ;)

nice advice πŸ˜› wil do.tom  khushi πŸ˜Š 
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations.
wooow Fabulous update
really liked styles n colorings..

senorita