Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Manipulative mona

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
On one hand she tells pradeep not to bother ab out her as he left her .. she is worried about her children being with the "chudail" yet she is using tactics to torture Anu to have her husband back !?

what a wonderful ma in law Suhasi is, teaching the children words which arent recommended for and by  the adarssh naari. a four year old kid talking crap abt another person.

if pradeep cheated on mona , that wasnt cause Anu seduced him and even if she did ( id ont follow the show regularly) so even if she DID, mona's husband is not a baby ! He was willing!

Mona talks about self respect - but i strongly disagree. a dependent housewife is BETTER than what mona is doing now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly ,my thought.
i also was thinking the same way,as mona is very rude to pradeep,but she wants to get him also.in whatever way possible.
if she does nt really care about pradeep asking her situations & all,why she is doing all these things.she says one & does another at his back .she rejects him, may be to win his sympathy,i hope. nothing else.
what anushka did ,cannot b justified.she did everything to win pradeep,who is very much impressed with anu s present life & career.no love nothing he has for her,i am sure.he is only after her ,to capture every dream of his in life.
her mom in law is not doing the right thing.it s children s mind,they might backfire one day
Edited by unniknairtcr - 11 years ago
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really getting difficult to understand Mona's intentions now. If she is so interesting in teaching a lesson, why doesnt she teaches it to Pradeep. yesterday she said to Anu "tum ek Misaal ban ke jaogi, jisse koi aur fir se kisi ka ghar todne ki himat na kare", she should realize that its not Anu who broke her home, its HER HUSBAND. ðŸ˜¡

I don't understand why she is doing everything, job etc to prove her worth to Anu, why not prove her abilities for herself. And what the hell, jisko cake banana nahi aata to woh achi housewife nahi hai. so illogical.
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
she is not manuplative !!!  She is one woman who is trying to save her family = she cant doe everything what you think is right ------- can she ?? she is  trying to do everything what is in her limits !! 
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why don't you guys watch the show before jumping to conclusions? Anushka definitely seduced Pradeep in the Holi episode; afterwards when he repented of his mistake and handed in his resignation from the company to go away from her, she again emotionally blackmailed Mona (who had no clue that Anushka was back-stabbing her) into making Pradeep stay for the good of his career. She used underhand tactics to make Pradeep spend time away from Mona and make Mona look bad at a party to embarrass her in front of everyone.
I don't see Anu being 'tortured' in any way. Whenever she wants she can leave and tell Pradeep to manage his own kids and Mom. But she wants to stay to convince him what a great housewife she is. For that she is even willing to cheat like she did in the cake-baking contest. If Mona had been manipulative SHE would have sabotaged Anu's cake, not the other way round.
One more thing...the MIL does need a lesson but she has met her match in Anu. Let these two insecure ladies grapple with each other while Mona moves on her life.
premvahini thumbnail

I do not understand howcome Mona remembers her self respect only at th etime when she gets ajob and wants to give it up .  She needs to understand that people will talk about things but if her goal is clear she needs to focus on that  and not what people are saying  and whatever they are saying is also th etruth and she needs to face it with dignity , she is not the first women who  has been divorced because of another women . they need to show her fight back with dignity and not by flaso ego and mmanupulations.

Kalapi thumbnail

I find the show extremely confusing…to begin with I never understood why Anu wanted Pradeep in the first place (just because she loved him 12 yrs ago…doesn't sound convincing to me, especially in the intervening 12 yrs she must have seen other men)…chalo, then why did Anu's mom showed up for a couple of episodes acted as a ghost in one episode 🤣 and then totally disappeared…

Now, even if Pradeep is taught a lesson via Anu(whatever 😃), what will happen to Pradeep once  Anu leaves, will Mona take back Pradeep as the "Pati Parameshwar Trophy" and live happily ever after as if nothing has happened in their world…how will the children look up both Mona and Pradeep…I find the whole concept hard to believe…anyway…

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

On one hand she tells pradeep not to bother ab out her as he left her .. she is worried about her children being with the "chudail" yet she is using tactics to torture Anu to have her husband back !?

what a wonderful ma in law Suhasi is, teaching the children words which arent recommended for and by  the adarssh naari. a four year old kid talking crap abt another person.

if pradeep cheated on mona , that wasnt cause Anu seduced him and even if she did ( id ont follow the show regularly) so even if she DID, mona's husband is not a baby ! He was willing!

Mona talks about self respect - but i strongly disagree. a dependent housewife is BETTER than what mona is doing now.

I agree. Some of the tactics are very childish. I am having hard time being sympathic towards Mona.
cs-07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amisamrat

she is not manuplative !!!  She is one woman who is trying to save her family = she cant doe everything what you think is right ------- can she ?? she is  trying to do everything what is in her limits !! 

whixh family. her children are the only family she has left.

even if pradeep was seduced n manipulated by anu, he is still a mature adult. he slept with her .. if he cared for his family he wudnt ha ve taken that step so presumably he wanted it too. if pradeep is included in wanting her family back, i have serious issues with the wife's thinking and her notions of self respect
i do understand the 12 years of love etc but then the whole dialogue business doest suit her one bit.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

whixh family. her children are the only family she has left.

even if pradeep was seduced n manipulated by anu, he is still a mature adult. he slept with her .. if he cared for his family he wudnt ha ve taken that step so presumably he wanted it too. if pradeep is included in wanting her family back, i have serious issues with the wife's thinking and her notions of self respect
i do understand the 12 years of love etc but then the whole dialogue business doest suit her one bit.

Nirvan pls watch the show properly,,, mona is not only taking revenge on Anu cos she stole her husband  or  to get him back.. i mean thats not the only reason...Anu literally humiliated n made a mockery of mona by pretending to be her friend all the while.. she did all the things under handed n cheap tactics.. Now if  giving it back to Anu is affecting her Ex husban tht cannot be blamed.. Edited by Mumoos - 11 years ago