Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Manipulative mona - Page 2

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mumoos

Nirvan pls watch the show properly,,, mona is not only taking revenge on Anu cos she stole her husband  or  to get him back.. i mean thats not the only reason...Anu literally humiliated n made a mockery of mona by pretending to be her friend all the while.. she did all the things under handed n cheap tactics.. Now if  giving it back to Anu is affecting her Ex husban tht cannot be blamed..

okay. so she played dirty games with mona - what did pradeep do when she was being insulted?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

okay. so she played dirty games with mona - what did pradeep do when she was being insulted?

Further insulted/hurt Mona by telling her that she was an embarrassment to him 
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OH guys !! sit back and enjoy the show !!! It is funny and enjoyable !! makers  of this show is never going to ask you guys to make mona a women you guys want her to be !!! if you start being so judgmental then you will never enjoy the show !! Everyone is doing great job in the serial and lets just appreciate their performance and enjoy the show- !! chill guys -
cs-07 thumbnail
i know the show is fictional et al but watching crap being dished out is not acceptable considering one is a chudail , pati dev is still a bhagwan and te housewife and the saas are devis 
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

i know the show is fictional et al but watching crap being dished out is not acceptable considering one is a chudail , pati dev is still a bhagwan and te housewife and the saas are devis 

You have the remote to change the channel !! No need to put up with it if u dont like it !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
cs-07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amisamrat

You have the remote to change the channel !! No need to put up with it if u dont like it !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

i dont xcept in bits n pieces bt i do hv th opinions๐Ÿ˜Š
dinasy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blyton

Why don't you guys watch the show before jumping to conclusions? Anushka definitely seduced Pradeep in the Holi episode; afterwards when he repented of his mistake and handed in his resignation from the company to go away from her, she again emotionally blackmailed Mona (who had no clue that Anushka was back-stabbing her) into making Pradeep stay for the good of his career. She used underhand tactics to make Pradeep spend time away from Mona and make Mona look bad at a party to embarrass her in front of everyone.
I don't see Anu being 'tortured' in any way. Whenever she wants she can leave and tell Pradeep to manage his own kids and Mom. But she wants to stay to convince him what a great housewife she is. For that she is even willing to cheat like she did in the cake-baking contest. If Mona had been manipulative SHE would have sabotaged Anu's cake, not the other way round.
One more thing...the MIL does need a lesson but she has met her match in Anu. Let these two insecure ladies grapple with each other while Mona moves on her life.

totally agree with u in everything...dont know why mona is being blamed when main culprits are anu and pradeep
dinasy thumbnail
i dont get how mona has becom manipulative..juz coz she is trying to get back whats hers..and anu is the better one who broke a family!! ..here Anu is the main culprit...ofcourse she seduced pradeep and changed him..she is to be blamed 100%...how can she be the victim when a family that used to be happy is suffering coz of her...pradeep is also at fault juz like her...both are equally responsible...but whats mona's fault in that...what she is doing now is also for her family...n i think she is the ideal wife..u rarely see wives like her nowadays - one who keeps quiet and doesnt speak out enough in her defence when her husband is insulting her juz becoz she took a job in the same company...i juz despise pradeep character more now..he doesnt deserve mona at all...mona should teach him a lesson by not accepting him when finally anu leaves him...but i am sure she wont do that coz all she thinks abt is her family...
cs-07 thumbnail
am not saying or even thinkin anu is a victim, she is a home breaker and a vamp but what mona is doing by targetting and positioning only anu, that is not justified at all
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amisamrat

Might be in the minority here, but the topic maker has his/her rights to post his/her opinions in a respectful manner. There are lots of viewers who expressed their disgust for the show on this forum.