BVWU 23/5-mangomasti & verbal volleys between AnSh

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhikari Jagat accepted today that he is a bhikari 
Thanks khushi !!
So finally our katora couple are having gala time yelling at each other !! it feels like a music to my ears !!!!😆

I hope anandi soon changes her view point about Shiv !!!😳 or probably Shiv manages to impress her !!
Wow. loved the bhikari couple yelling at each other... way to go !!!!! looking forward to the episode.
thanks for the written update.. waiting for more.
wu done...
🤣...someone pls put a break on ds's imagination...so hillarious...out of the box...🤣
Oye - thank you but change your title for the update...you do mean GaGa fight not AnSh, right?🤣🤣  AnSh fight was more verbal volleys not true fight.
hmm..shiv doesnt know about anandi that she is married and a victim of bal vivah...lil surprising!!

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Loveee!! the fight eheheh

Anandi is GIVING total attitude to Shiv. 
He deserves it for showing attitude in the morning : ) ehehheehhe

but hopefully he will realize that Anandi is a very nice girl and fall for her head over heels !!
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Oye - thank you but change your title for the update...you do mean GaGa fight not AnSh, right?🤣🤣  AnSh fight was more verbal volleys not true fight.
JG...nah...my full attention is on AnSh😆..u r right...volleys is perfect...will edit it...
wese even fight i dont mind...mature fight with right content unlike those two at mumbai😆
But still i felt gauri mata was very suttle. I want more action in this track. Why did gauri just made a sad face and left in the inner room? Why did she not open her mouth this time and yell n scream at jagat with her famous high pitched Kyun Kyun?

Why her screams are only directed towards anandi n the haveli people? KYUn KYUn KYUn Gauri jawaab do viewers ko?😡