Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New article about male lead..

Bluebird10 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's said that all good things come to those who wait and this phrase holds true for Ankit Gera popularly known as Adarsh of Pratigya.

The young lad has bagged the lead role in Zee TV's newest offering 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'. Sources inform, "He will play the role of a well-educated college pass out, Mayank from Banaras. He is very modern and stylish, and will be paired opposite Gunjun in the show. His character will be introduced within few weeks in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'.

When quizzed about this pleasant shift from parallel to lead, Ankit said, "I am very happy to play the lead. It's a very interesting role although I can't say much about it; it's very different from what I did in 'Pratigya'. I took up the project as the storyline was very attractive. I always believe first let the work choose you and then you choose the work."

Ankit made it to the headlines when he decided to quit 'Pratigya'. So what exactly made him quit the show? Ankit said, "I left Pratigya as I was not ready to play a father in the show but I am happy that everything happened amicably. The production house was really co-operative as they understood my problem and allowed me to go. But I must admit that I really miss being part of the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for sharing...😊

Can't wait for a male lead...
😉
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never watch pratigya so i was curious what he looked like:

Juhi007 thumbnail
not bashing just my opinion...doesn't he looks much older than gunjan... the male lead should be some one new and fresh
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing bluebird:)
mandymeggy thumbnail
TFS! :D but isn't he a bit too old for gunjan? :s or is it just me, coz I'm used to seeing him in MKAP as an older guy...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He seems too old , but if gunjan is about 17 years and this guy is a college passout and i feel this is intentional 
we could get a more young energetic cool guy as male lead
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's one of lead right, so where is the other one? I hope he isn't going for a threesome.
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is a good actor! He did well in pratigya!