Thendral Upd Wed May 23, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks pearl for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ...A good episode with powerful change of dialogues/expressions/scenario...πŸ‘πŸΌ...this was the usual trend earlier but now seem to be rare and expecting more such scenes. ROFL pearl...great escape from anand, but to accept the fact anand track got some theme but since its a comedy track with lots of dialgoues it doesnt seem to get thru, but same if leads track are good with content may be we will enjoy anand as well..πŸ˜›
So TPS has not proceeded legally for adopted yet and right time intro of her son too, lets see whats in the game. T pouring out her mind in anger and frustration on what she needs from Bhu was just powerful and a special thanks to pati from T was an added beauty to the scenario. πŸ‘...Bhu still doesnt seem to understand the pains T underwent, actually none i should say except Pati as she is the only soul who has understood and lived only for T so far. Actually thankful that they never made TA say those(about T mom) in the C track and if so TA is no less than others would have been the scenario but atleast it should be otherway round as he should be a support for her mental tortures which she is still trying to overcome(so clear from T words) and try to be a support like how T's pati was but still none can be as supportive like Pati. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bhu still trying to solve her issues with money 🀒...money cannot solve all her issues is the truth she regrets to accept and now today's Bhu behaviour totally justified TPS mom/T/TPS attitude at Bhu house and it proved she needed all that. 😑.
Bhu warning T/TA seems to indicate something and T's special mention in comparing her with Bhu too. TA stopping T was somehow acceptable. It can be taken two ways, one is he doesnt want T to talk like that (earlier he raising hand on T when she spoke bad about C is justified here, if TA doesnt want T to talk like that to Bhu, he blvd C and he would not accept T to talk against C like that).
Otherway is, TA has not so far defended people who pointed out T as runaway mom's daughter whenever his mom pointed out πŸ˜•, rofl prob he knows his mom is uncontrollable..πŸ˜› or has GW not spoken about this before him and he heard only thru T..πŸ˜›...either ways he asking T to stay calm and not talk back to B was good and acceptable.
Anand, what are u going to do? I wonder what Comm,. son did to his mom...πŸ˜•...seekiram go save Anand...
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Buwana need to go to hospital and do her job there than going around doing threatening job at early morning...if she doesn't go Lax might give Buwana's posting to TPS...appo again she will go on another threaten mission🀒...T was just super with expressing her feelings towards B⭐️
Tnx for the pico bello update!πŸ˜ƒ
Thulasi was today very good. She expressed her feelings really well in a good way. Thulasi ippidi sollium Bhuvana ku puriyavillai. Tamil nalle support for Thulasi.
Appada today Anand mokkai la iruntu tappithoom...
Thanks pearl for the super update..a well-written one and yr comments too were enjoyable...

a good episode and T''s pouring out all her feelings for her mother came just superb...all this while the thought of her mother only bought tears and sadness to her but now on meeting her mother, the same feelings having turned out to anger has been well brought out.  T more or less expressed everything she had undergone, her paati's support and the continued humiliation after marriage (TA sure has to learn how to tackle a gw-kind of mother from T here) . When she asked for her lost maanam from bhu, bhu's expression also matched...TA stopping T from talking disrespectfully to bhu seemed true to his character. But one wonders what bhu has in mind for TT and have a feeling her warning may not be in vain...with VR in jail, am already worried..
i thought anand was dismissed by the AC from his house...hope his stint at AC's house leads and connects with the main lead track...
 like shubba hope such an exchange takes place between TT about all their misunderstandings reg xxx...this is really needed ...
Thx for the update pearl.

Another Bhu - T confrontation thought it will be boring with empty threats by Bhu...it has become a routine. πŸ₯± But T's acting raised the scene to a great level. πŸ‘ Sruthi's expressions were out of the world. After loads of sobbing episodes its so refreshing to see her acting bold. Hope her character continues this way. Wish TA is given better dialogues though. Bhu's expression when T asked Nee yaaru was confusing for a second. hmmm

Adipoli update!πŸ˜‰
Konjam kuda remorse illa? Her hatred for MM can be justified! But, why Thulasi?πŸ˜•
Ethukum asarama irunthu-tu "un purushana konuruveinnu" sonna odana bayam! athuthan Thulasi!
Loved that expression!😊
And also when Tamil stopped Thulasi in her dialogues at the right place!😊
Nalla episode but why kolaveri in the end?
Oh! Thulasi ku rowdy support thevanu Shyamala appa, ippo police department support thevanu ippidiya? velangirum!πŸ˜›
Pal-u kuda thekam-a elarum evalo paichu!πŸ˜›
Kanula mai potu than thonguviya Thulasi?πŸ˜†
Vettula nala dressu ana nethu party ku?πŸ˜• 
Pearl, super updates today!!  Lol..perfect timing with Anand today...hope his scene is not long tomorrow.

It was a good episode and felt nice to see an episode away from GW house and Laxman house.

Tamil and Tulasi were both good.  Tamil kidding with Bhuvana and Tulasi being strong on her decisions was shown well.  I liked how Tulasi just poured out her past and her feelings about what Bhuvana did and its affects.  Bhuvana had a small reaction when Tulasi was talking about her but still she is pretty stone hearted. 

Good job of Tamil to stop Tulasi from further causing trouble with Bhuvana.  Bhuvana negotiating with TT is not going to work...she should do that with Laxman and Tps.

I doubt she will harm Tulasi or Tamil...Tps will not let that happen...let's see what happens...
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments Pearl..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thulasi's pain over the years were very well brought out... Shruthi's expressions were good... As Shubba akka told, TA stopping T is acceptable and also implies for his acts in C's matter too.. 

Bhu's last dialogs in today's episode, wonder if it is an indication for something ahead.. 

T's strong words were needed to Bhu.. Bhu keeps saying she is not T's mother nu.. But when T said, TPS is her mom and Bhu has no right to interfere.. Her expression changed like as if how come TPs will be mother when I am there nu.. rofl rofl.. 

Wondering what Anand will do to control AC's son.. πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Being here after a very long time..The repercussions of being a new mother took its toll on my online life and also on my serials :) Though I was not watching the show regularly would just log on to the forum just to get the updates . So here's hoping for a regular hereafter.

And what an episode for a come back!. really liked today's episode of mother and daughter confrontation. It was thulasi's show all the wayπŸ‘. IMO I think Tamil was just being a thorough gentlemen to stop thulasi from saying anything bad about bhuvana. Nothing to mention about Anand's track. Hopeful that it makes something sensible this time.😊