Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
you would end your ss to continue this plz dont your ss is beautiful actually all ur ff's are beautiful kahan se  yeh ideas le aati ho? continue when you can πŸ˜ƒ
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its ok tanz...update wen u cn..we will wait!!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its all right tanzie update when u r free we will wait...😊
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue Tanzie. 
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's k tanzie😊...take ur time πŸ˜ƒ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tanzie take ur time dear πŸ€— I can understand it since we are both sailing in the same boat  thanks to our profession πŸ˜› Focus on this only when u get the time OK n after ur done with ur other works 😊 We know u will never leave any story of yours midway, so no worries πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Tanzie take ur time dear πŸ€— I can understand it since we are both sailing in the same boat  thanks to our profession πŸ˜› Focus on this only when u get the time OK n after ur done with ur other works 😊 We know u will never leave any story of yours midway, so no worries πŸ€—

Offcourse thanks to our office πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and I already wrote the character sketch last night. need to edit a few things and I hope you can help me since you read lots of books. i need to clear up the ranks of Baron, Lord, Duke and Count πŸ˜• its hell confusing  
but no warrenty of 1st chapter  but since everyone like Beautiful disaster the most... wont hurry on ending it soon... infact myself i wont want it to end soon... i just love writing it 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Offcourse thanks to our office πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and I already wrote the character sketch last night. need to edit a few things and I hope you can help me since you read lots of books. i need to clear up the ranks of Baron, Lord, Duke and Count πŸ˜• its hell confusing  
but no warrenty of 1st chapter  but since everyone like Beautiful disaster the most... wont hurry on ending it soon... infact myself i wont want it to end soon... i just love writing it 😳

Anytime dear πŸ€—  I will be more than happy to be of some help Embarrassed Beautiful Disaster is a masterpiece n we all love u for coming up with something like tat Embarrassed Right now am watching mafia movies myself πŸ˜† as I am stuck with my SS n the story will progress from the events of tat night n I have no clue  when it comes to the lifestyle of these mafia folks. I had read Godfather way back like 7 yrs ago Ouch n I need to revise it once again πŸ˜† n watch out for inbox as I will be bombarding u asking suggestions πŸ˜‰ Yeah Sid has mellowed down a bit but he will be back 🀣 to his crazy mode once again πŸ˜† Good save Abhay from going insane 🀣
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its ok tanzi take ur time & update when u have time
we will be w8ng
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Tanz Lovely concept Dear !!!!

My like Button Is not Working !!!!
So Mujko to Pm chaiye Okh !!!!