New SS:Stranger than Fiction(updt*pg-51,Dec 17) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Character sketch: (very poor in my opinion πŸ˜•)

Count of Basbellain - Abhay Raichand:

He is the youngest son of Duke of Basbellain, Luxembourg. His diverse perception about his kingdom, legacy and his himself keeps him away from his family except one member.

Count Siddarth Raichand:

Eldest son and the heir of Basbellain after his father. Eccentric and holds a typical baron like behavior. Loves to use and misuse his powers and determined to let Abhay down so that he becomes Count's favorite instead of Abhay and becomes the ruler.

Piali Middleton:

Previously Piali Dobriyal but changed the surname to Middleton after she was officially adopted by the Middelton's. Reckless, full of life, dreamy and beautiful.

Apple of eyes of Middleton's.

Arnab Dobriyal:

Father of Pia dobriyal. suffering from a deadly disease and caught into depression after wife Sugandha died and Pia was sent to Scotland with Grace. 

Grace Middleton:

Wife to Stephan Middleton lives in Scotland with his husband. Highly polished and has adopted the British culture faster then she thought she could. Happy in life except for one thing she craves more - a child.

Stephan Middleton:

Manager for Duke of Rochinstensken, Luxembourg. Luxembourg is the only place in Europe where Duke as a ruler still exists. Fell for the authentic innocence and Indian beauty of Grace, got married in a very young age and brought her in Scotland. Currently he lives in Scotland and like Grace all he wants is a daughter.

Matilda:

Second wife of Stephan after Grace dies.

Countess Alina:

Daughter of Duke of Benefield, Luexmbourg. Beautiful and wife to one of the count she loves and wants. Alas, her charm never works for him. 

Rest of the characters should come as the story proceeds. 

Note: see the 1st page for PM and stuff and one again Im saying it. If u want to read it you have to be very patient because Im going to be very slow with this one. sorry for the inconvenience πŸ˜³

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
oh so Grace is already dead πŸ˜² then how is matilda towards pia? waiting to know thatEdited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago

Nice character sketch !
Do continue!
Tanzie CS is awesome πŸ‘ Of course continue it πŸ˜ƒ But we will wait as we know ur busy n u wanna focus on ur SS for now πŸ€—
Man I was just now telling Mandy about the overload of FF's I have to read...πŸ˜†
Ab ek poore plate Biryani khane ke baath koi mujhe Pizza lakar dhe jo mera favourite hain, tho main kiase mana karoongi...πŸ˜†...PJ right? I know...right now I am in too good a mood to mind...
Aha! The old world English grace...
I like it...
And when you place Indian characters in it I kind of feel like we are giving the colonial Lords back - see even we can match your style and grace (I am crazy I knowπŸ˜†)
Enough of this chappar chappar...
In short expect me to be on the readers list my Lady Tanz...
Go as slow as you like...
Coz even I will be a slow reader..
Love
Nidha
ps : I am impressed with Vivian as RK and eagerly waiting for MB
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
And here comes Tanzy with a new and amazing concept...πŸ˜†
This one is as wonderful as your previous work..πŸ‘
You write such an amazing Prologue and CS of your stories that I'm really hooked to it from the start..πŸ˜†
And this concept has captivated me too...πŸ˜ƒ
And awesome CS... I hope Jeh gets into the story... I'm in love with him... Though he was a villain in PKYEK and your stories... Trust me he's no less than a Hero for me...😳
And tell me did Grace died or she's till alive??πŸ˜•
I would be waiting for this one to get updated but I don't think that it's possible before 31st coz I'll be going out of station.. So I guess have to read after I come back...Go slow as you want to be coz then I won't be missing your CHP 1 for long time..πŸ˜ƒ
Oh and Tanzy the book you mentioned in this story... Is the book really great?? Coz I want something to do during my journey so thinking of taking some good books with me...😊
Please do continue... πŸ˜Š
Lots of Love...πŸ€—
Edited by -_Sweta_- - 11 years ago
tanzie love the cs...
looking forwar to it
take ur time yar we r not in a hurry
4 abhiya we will wait...hehhehhehehe
but cont it ok
thk 4 pm yar
nice CS😊

here is also rivalry between abhay n sid
n who is alina's husband???πŸ˜•

dont worry take your time we'll wait for it patiently😊
ress-
--edited---

CS is brilliant and interesting just like the prologue! The Royal feel has already began..!!!now waiting for the journey..to start..which is only possible with your first update! 😊
I am in no hurry. Go as slow as you want but do continue..dear..
And Thanks for pm..😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
nice cs

who is alina's husband?
Edited by .rumki. - 11 years ago