Dekha Ek Khwaab

ff:forever & always Part 64 pg 123 (19/06/2017)

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys how r u guys? Well I don't know but I had dis kind of story going in my mind and was wondering if I should post it I don't know if u guys will like it (hopefully u do fingers crossed) so thought of posting it. Right now I will just post the character sketch  sorry for any spelling mistakes  as sometimes I can't be asked to read my grammar lol  well some character are a bit same but still gone write what they are like I hope nobody has any problem of me adding new characters
The devgardh family

Aroona Irani
Rajmata Mrinalini Devi:  Rajmata Mrinalini Devi is the kind of mix of elegance and severity that comes from years and years of practice she never raises her voice, in fact she speaks in low dulcet tones, which make a person automatically listen to her, as if what she is saying is too important to miss.  She loves her family members a lot including the Jaigarh member and she will not tolerate if anyone tries to harm any of the members and is a very smart person where nobody can fool her easily she like her grandchildren a lot because even by being from a royal family  they want to do something in there life

Shahbaz Khan
Maharaj Brijraj Singh: Brijraj Singh is extremely impressive at first meeting. He is well spoken, beautifully dressed and with impeccable manners. He is all that you would imagine a royal to be. He is a king to the outsiders but for his families his is a lovable father, son, brother, uncle and husband and also he tries to act funny most of the time. Just like his mother he won't tolerate anyone to harm his families and is best friend with Giriraj since childhood and loves Girjraj kids just likes his

Anita Kulkarni
Komal Devi: Komal is very loving person, mother, wife and daughter in law. She always does her duties well she cannot tolerate any outsider trying to break her family.  She loves her daughters so much even though being bought up as a royal she made sure her daughters have good discipline and should respect elders.
Sujata Segal 
Mainka Singh: a sweet person loves her family a lot. Husband stay abroad for work and visits india sometimes. Always after vijay to get married but he is not intrested

Priyal Gor
Rajkumari Manyata: 22 years old even by being from a royal family she is little different from other and that what makes the others to like her, manyata is just like her dad for outsiders she is princess manyata but for her family she is only manyata. Manyata loves her family a lot and misses them so much as she is currently doing her internship abroad to become a doctor, her DS didn't agree for this but manyata is really stubborn and ds had no choice but to agree for this. Even though she wanted to be a doctor she would never forget her duty of being a princess when needed. Manayta is the second eldest daughter and is very close to her elder sister siya and best friends with unnati

Shritama Mukherjee
R
ajkumari Jaynandini: she is very smart just like her sisters.  jay is a person who would not stay quite if something wrong is happening for instance if she finds something wrong then she would say it straight away to that person. She respects and loves her family a lot she loves shopping a lot and hence decided to do something regarding fashion, sometimes she can be rude but is very sweet by heart. She is close to both of her sisters
Mark Farokh Parakh
Vijayendra Singh. He is a very loving person and sometimes can get annoying with his I TELL YOU and his jokes; he loves annoying his sister so much and lives at the devgardh palace with his mom and is a interior designer 
Aliraza Namdar
Doctor uncle: doctor saab is dadimas right hand and also a personal doctor for the devgardh family anyone can trust him in the family and also he gives his views when matter are discussed. he has also helped unnati and manayta to study medical so that they can become a doctor
sighania family

Barkha Bisht SenguptaSia Singhania: sia is the eldest daughter of brijraj and komal. She got married to the person she loved (who also belonged from a royal family) three years ago (few days before manyata and unnati left for their studies). she loves her family and still visits devgardh family most of the time along with her husband she is a very lovely person and loves her family and in laws to bits can't stand anyone saying bad things about them and close to manyata (character played by Barkha Bisht Sengupta)

Indraneil Sengupta
Daksh Singhania: his just like other royal who respects their kingdom but also his family members are also important to him. He is a very nice person strict for the outsiders but for his family he is a nice person and both of his sister in law jay and manayata adores his and so does he but he also likes to tease them and respects each and every member of the devgardh family.

Jaigarh family

Amit Behl
Maharaja Giriraj: Giriraj is just like Brijraj He is well spoken, beautifully dressed and with impeccable manners he is a very sweet person who will protect his family no matter what. He loves his son, daughter and wife a lot and also the devgardh members.

Natasha Rana
vasundra Devi: she respects everyone a lot and does all her duty as a queen mother and wife. She is very close to komal and most of the time is seen with her she has taught her kids good value however sometimes she is worried about uday as he is the dearest to her. (I'm gone add a pic of uday mom who I thought of but if any of you think it should be played by another character please do let me know)
Yuvraj Udayveer: uday is just so good looking that any girls could fall in love with him.  Right now he is ruling over the Jaigarh Estate His Royal Prestige and Honour, family matters the most for him and he can go to any extremes to emerge victorious in his mission .  Nobody in the family has seen the bad side of him but if it's out then nobody can stop him and only his sister knows what he like and tries to calm him down. he is 24 years old two years older than manyata even though they were young uday spent most of his time with her and unnati when  he was  a little kid but after when he was in year 10 he went aboard hence both kind of lost contact he currently done his first project there and now is heading back to india
Ankita Bhargava
Rajkumari Unnati:  22 years old she is a simple princess just like her best friend manyata she is a down-to-earth nature innocent Princess and younger sister of Prince Udayveer. Loves her family a lot and is currently doing internship with manayata to become a doctor

rithvik dhanjani (played by rithvik dhanjani itself lol)
rithvik is udays best friend both went to the same college and since then they have been known as best buddies however... after finishing their studies rithvik had to go new york for some business matter and over there he met unnati (manyata had never met rithvik in new york) and he is also got to know that unnati is his best friends sister. and they met time to time and didnt realize how important they became in each others life. his parents r the mahraj and mahrani of raighar and their names r mahraj vikram and mahrani janki

jaggat is the same just could find their pics and if anyone has a name for dis ff don't feel afraid to share hope u like dis character sketch please be honest and let me know
hope i get some likes and comment soon i will only start the new part if i receive feedback and likes
index                                   

Edited by preya_radev - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvuday thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so coo, can't wait to read it, pls start soon... i was thinking of a couple names for my FF, but here are some ideas if you want to use them 😊

-tu hi mera
-jannat
-rab rakha
-main hoon na
-teri ishq mein meri jaan fanna ho jai   ( a bit long but still love it 😛)
-tum se hi
-yahi hota pyar hai
-yaa rabba
-yeh ishq hai

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the character sketch!! Plzzz pm me when u update(if possible) Thanks in advance!!:)
SyedAinah thumbnail
Plz pm me wen u update, eagerly waitng 4 ur update
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting...!! Update the first part soon..!!
The title.. hmmm
The Royalty in these Royals..

Just a thought huh.. Well i thought it would suit your FF as its about Royals and they're nature..!!
saweet-pari thumbnail

heyy,..this is nice ...😊
  .pm me when you update...
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting...
PM me when u update...
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 intro

cont soon
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting.update soon n pm me if u can.
maya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey...plzz pmme wen u update...interesting ff..