The show so far...my take :)

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

So far we have had three episodes, and I can't really say much about the story so far. It's still in introductory stage but what's got my attention so far is the relationship between Shail and Sneha. I really liked the two in yesterday's epi, their phone convo. There was something so special there, maybe because you're told that they don't keep in touch often...makes you want to find out what went wrong ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm a sucker for sister relationships coz its just me and my older sister in my family too.

The two girls, right now, I'm not really attached to either. May take some time but I have to admit: them being together will be fun to watch...

My rating so far for the show: 6.5/10 (mainly because its managed to create some sense of 'wanting'. I'm already waiting for tomorrow's epi, can't wait for some good sister scenes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ).
the sister's scenes...i hope there will be same chemistry between rachana and gunjan...
looking forward for their meeting๐Ÿ˜Š

So far...,I really like the sister scene.

I find it very touching as these two sister speak to each other. Sneha is suffering from cancer and there is no one she can tell.I like that fact that on her last few day in life she is living it to the fullest with her teenage daughter...,She is crying, but crying along!
I feel sorry for her, she is so clam and cool.

I kinda like Gunjun,She is dreaming the dream and living the dream.๐Ÿ˜‰
hey guys thanks for posting some info abt this serial was trying to find out more but apparently no updates or articles. btw i have not decided whether to watch but looking at ur opinions makes me feel like watching the first episode atleast!
Finally i have found a show which is my kind , it is realistic yet not over th top or boring The actors are quite good , specially Mansvi and Vaishnavi are treat to watch 
Today I saw full episodes specially telecast by Zee.

It is really engrossing.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago
I caught up with the repeat last night and I like the story. Wonder why Gunjan goes to her maasi post the mother's death when she has such a loving father. What's the plot anyway?
Originally posted by The-ShakMeister

I caught up with the repeat last night and I like the story. Wonder why Gunjan goes to her maasi post the mother's death when she has such a loving father. What's the plot anyway?

And she is quite independent too. I think her mother wanted her to stay under the loving care of her mausi.
I would also like to know why Gunjan is being sent to stay with Masi and not father. But the show seems endearing to me. Hopefully it will retain its simplicity and not go awry like most Zee shows...